- U.K. researchers discovered troubling facts about men suffering from eating disorders and why they are slow to recognize symptoms and seek help.
- Andrew Neiderman has announced a new book as part of the “Flowers in the Attic” Dollanger series, which will be broken up in two parts.
- A new study highlights relationship troubles caused by spending too much time on social media platforms.
- New research has determined that those suffering from sleep disorders under the age of 40 are at a higher risk of having a stroke.
- Severe weather is pounding parts of the U.S Monday morning, as warnings of thunderstorms and flash flooding is underway.
- Kids as young as 8 are training to be boxers in Cuba, the dangers of the sport appear to outweigh the possibility of success.
- A new study has found that 1 in 3 children have high cholesterol, which is a major concern when considering that this could lead to heart disease as they enter adulthood.
- A so-called ‘reporter’ posted an article about Amazon opening their first store at The International Space Station, turns out it was for April Fool’s Day.
- Season 4 of ‘Game of Thrones’ will air April 6th - what can fans of the hit show can expect this season?