- Nigeria Has A Space Program? [VIDEO]
September 27 2013 5:46 PM
With five satellites in orbit, Nigeria is becoming a force through its growing space program.
- Why Journalists Go To Syria [VIDEO]
September 26 2013 2:16 PM
Alan Huffman weighs in on the dangers of journalists reporting from Syria: Dozens have been kidnapped and killed with the government .
- The 65th Annual Emmy Award Predictions [VIDEO]
September 22 2013 11:34 AM
At the 65th Annual Emmy Awards Sunday, who will be the biggest winners and who will suffer the biggest snubs?
- What’s A North Korean Vacation Like? [VIDEO]
September 20 2013 2:02 PM
North Korea is hostile amid nuclear threats and political unrest. But that didn’t stop reporter Michelle FlorCruz from visiting the nation.
- Nigeria’s Answer To Amazon [VIDEO]
September 19 2013 10:48 AM
Online shopping is a business on the move in Africa, and a company called Jumia is leading the way.
- What It’s Like To Be Gay In Nigeria? [VIDEO]
September 18 2013 11:18 AM
Connor Sheets fresh from his trip to Nigeria discovered that it could be one of the most homophobic nations in the world.
- Racist Tweets Cloud Miss America Win [VIDEO]
September 16 2013 2:57 PM
Nina Davuluri, 24, took the prestigious title and also made history by becoming the first woman of Indian heritage to wear the crown.
- Ready To Wear Or Ready To Eat Couture? [VIDEO]
September 14 2013 1:03 PM
With no fabric or conventional materials how could a designer possibly make a couture dress worthy of a runway show?
- Zang Toi’s Fashion Show Process, Start To Finish [VIDEO]
September 13 2013 4:53 PM
Zang Toi shared the detailed process of five months of planning ahead of his collection’s debut at New York Fashion Week.
- White Out At New York Fashion Week: The Hottest Non-Color For Spring 2014 [PHOTOS]
September 13 2013 10:25 AM
Color is out! At New York Fashion Week, white dominated the runway as one of the biggest trends for Spring 2014.
- Zang Toi's NYFW Spring '14 Collection [VIDEO]
September 12 2013 6:20 PM
The show began with a short ballet performance by Cory Stearns, a principal ballet dancer who was also the muse for Zang Toi’s ballet-inspired collection for Spring 2014.
- Czar by Cesar Galindo NYFW Spring '14 [VIDEO]
September 12 2013 10:33 AM
Cesar Galindo used virtual travel to inspire his Czar collection for spring 2014 at New York Fashion Week
- Reem Acra’s Glamorous Spring ’14 Collection [VIDEO]
September 12 2013 9:19 AM
Reem Acra takes party dressing to a new level with her Spring 2014 collection at New York Fashion Week.
- Joanna Mastroianni NYFW Spring 2014 [VIDEO]
September 10 2013 10:49 PM
Known for her master tailoring and feminine aesthetic, Joanna Mastroianni presented a show-stopping collection at New York Fashion Week.
- Rebecca Taylor Fun And Flirty At NYFW Spring '14 [VIDEO]
September 07 2013 5:46 PM
From lady like floral dresses to relaxed trousers and cropped tees in pastel Rebecca Taylor created her spring 2014 collection .
- Modern Comfort From Nautica Spring ’14 At NYFW [VIDEO]
September 07 2013 5:31 PM
Inspired by the Modern Waterman Nautical presented a fresh take on their own classic wardrobe staples for spring 2014 at New York Fashion Week.
- ‘Project Runway’ At NYFW: Who Says There’s No Crying In Fashion?
September 07 2013 11:01 AM
Eight designers remaining from season 12 of hit Lifetime series "Project Runway" debuted their collections at New York Fashion Week Friday, September 6, 2013.
- Desigual Spring '14 Collection NY Fashion Week [VIDEO]
September 06 2013 12:35 PM
From Spain to N.Y. Fashion Week comes Desigual: With a European flair for color and print models, it bopped down the runway to upbeat dance classics.
- Sneak Peek Zang Toi’s NYFW Spring ‘14 Collection [VIDEO]
September 04 2013 6:38 PM
Using classical ballet as his theme Zang Toi gave IBTimesTV a look at his collection for spring 2014 ahead of New York Fashion Week.
- CZAR by Cesar Galindo for NYFW Spring 2014 [VIDEO]
August 29 2013 12:12 PM
Cesar Galindo showed us a glimpse of his Spring collection for CZAR ahead of the tents for NYFW.