Articles by Sanskrity Sinha
- Giant Pandas from China Frolic around Their New Home in France (PHOTOS)
January 18 2012 7:33 AM
It was one of the most adorable scenes when two giant pandas from China appeared frolicking around their new home in France Tuesday.
- 60 Dolphins Stranded on Cape Cod Coastline; Scientists Baffled (PHOTOS)
January 18 2012 3:22 AM
About 60 dolphins swam onto the shore of Cape Cod, south of Boston, in Massachusetts last week, baffling marine life experts by their huge numbers.
- Radisson Royal Hotel Moscow Voted World’s Most Luxurious Business Hotel
January 17 2012 8:08 AM
The flagship hotel of Radisson Blu Hotels & Resorts in Russia, a part of The Rezidor Hotel Group, has been voted the leading luxury business hotel in the world.
- 11-Day La Grande Odyssee Sled Dogs Race Across French Alps, Enthrall Viewers (PHOTOS)
January 17 2012 6:17 AM
The race, dubbed as the toughest race in the world, covers over 1000 km (621 miles) across the slopes of Alps Mountainin France.
- Jarawa People in ‘Beastly Conditions’ Survived Tsunami 2004; Will They Succumb to Govt.’s Call for ‘Mainstreaming’?
January 16 2012 8:50 AM
The Jarawa people may be at risk from outsiders but interestingly the primitive tribe is said to have survived the greatest of natural disasters. Not a single Jarawa died from the devastating tsunami of December 2004.
- Golden Globes 2012: Actresses Flaunt Strikingly Similarly Colored Gowns on Red Carpet (PHOTOS)
January 16 2012 3:02 AM
Bright yellow and stunning black... hues of purple, shades of red, splashes of blue and immaculately white dresses... a rainbow-like range of colors ruled the red carpet arrivals of female celebrities at the 69th annual Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills, California, on Sunday.
- 2012 Golden Globe Awards: 10 'A-List' Celebs Who Donned Bright-Hued Gowns on Red Carpet (PHOTOS)
January 16 2012 12:17 AM
While some celebrities at the 69th annual awards opted for formal black dresses, a couple of them flaunted their gowns in brighter shades varying from off-white, cream, mauve, peach and yellow to tints of grey.
- Top 10 Travel Destinations for Canadians for 2012 [PHOTOS]
January 14 2012 5:15 AM
Canada-based itravel2000, a leading online travel retailer, has listed its top 12 destinations for 2012, based on online booking trends and consumer inquiries.
- Rio de Janeiro Fashion Week 2012: Layered Floral Dresses Rule the Ramp [PHOTOS]
January 13 2012 5:51 AM
From 1940s-inspired layered floor-length floral gowns to short dresses, models presented creations from Bianca Marques and the Acquastudio collections during the ongoing Fashion Rio Winter 2012 in Rio de Janeiro.
- BBC’s Sex Education Furor: Video Showing Naked Couple Irks MP, Dubbed ‘Blue Movie’
January 13 2012 2:24 AM
A British MP has alleged that a BBC sex education video meant for children aged nine to 11 has explicit content, similar to a “blue movie.”
- Kingfisher Calendar 2012 Unveiled: Models’ Exclusive Bikini Shots (PHOTOS)
January 12 2012 6:12 AM
The much-awaited Kingfisher Calendar 2012 was unveiled on Wednesday featuring six international models posing in bikinis at exotic locations in Negombo, Sri Lanka.
- Weather Permits Light Show on Swiss Jungfrau Mountain for Second Time (PHOTOS)
January 12 2012 3:44 AM
The light installations, first put on show by artist Gerry Hofstetter on Jan. 1 attracted much international attention and a second illumination is now planned for this week.