- Destination Rhine Falls In Switzerland: Europe’s Largest Waterfall For Adventure Travel (PHOTOS)
March 27 2012 9:24 AM
Located in the town of Neuhausen south of Schaffhausen, in northern Switzerland, the Rhine Falls is the largest waterfall in Europe.
- Princess Charlene’s New Glam-Avatar: Flicked Hairdo, Regal Dresses, Sleigh Ride & More (PHOTOS)
March 27 2012 5:55 AM
Monaco’s Princess Charlene seems to be finally coming of age and parting with her monotone beige coats and hairdo; at least her recent public appearances depict so.
- Anti-China Protest: Tibetan Exile Self-Immolates Ahead of President Hu's Visit to India (PHOTOS)
March 26 2012 8:42 AM
A Tibetan exile set himself on fire during a protest against the upcoming visit of Chinese President Hu Jintao to India in New Delhi on Monday.
- Indian Army Chief Reveals $2.7M Bribe Was Offered To Him; Says Troops Use 7,000 Sub-Standard Vehicles
March 26 2012 5:30 AM
The commotion over Indian Army Chief Gen. V.K. Singh's claim that a $2.7-million bribe was offered to him by an ex-army-officer-turned lobbyist for clearing the purchase of sub-standard vehicles led to the adjournment of both houses of Parliament on Monday.
- Travel to Esco, An Abandoned Village In Spain (PHOTOS)
March 24 2012 8:46 AM
Located many miles away from famous Spanish destinations, an abandoned village in the country may not be a tourist hotspot. But Esco could be an exception.
- Top 10 Animal Rights Protests In 2012 [PHOTOS]
March 24 2012 6:23 AM
Several animal-rights groups from across the world have continued their protests in 2012 to object to cultural and religious practices that involve exploitation of animals.
- Nyepi Day 2012: Indonesia Celebrates Balinese New Year (PHOTOS)
March 23 2012 8:44 AM
Nyepi is a day of silence to celebrate the Balinese New Year, meant for self-reflection, when people abstain from or are rather prohibited from using lights, work, travel or having any kind of entertainment.
- Famous Ancient Sunken Cities Around the World (PHOTOS)
March 23 2012 7:45 AM
Venice could sink by up to three inches by 2032 at a rate much faster than previously thought, according to a study. It would gradually join the list of several cities that once thrived well before being swallowed up by oceanic waves that are assumed to have resulted from massive earthquakes and tsunamis.
- World’s Smallest Dolphin On The Verge Of Extinction
March 22 2012 6:34 AM
The number of last surviving Maui's dolphins, the world's rarest and smallest marine dolphins, is estimated to be around 55 that call for urgency in conserving the endangered species from extinction, a new find suggests.
- Venice, World’s Most Romantic City, Could Sink By 2032
March 21 2012 9:38 AM
Venice, said to be one of the most romantic destinations, could sink by up to three inches by 2032, a new report reveals.
- Cherry Blossom: Washington Celebrates 100 Years Of Gift Of Trees From Japan (PHOTOS)
March 21 2012 2:10 AM
The National Cherry Blossom Festival, the greatest springtime celebration in the U.S., kick started in Washington, DC, Tuesday, celebrating the hundredth anniversary of the gift of cherry trees from Japan, and the enduring friendship between the two nations.
- Most Active Volcanoes of Solar System Found on Jupiter’s Moon Io
March 20 2012 5:44 AM
The first ever geologic map of Jupiter’s moon Io has revealed some of the most active volcanoes ever recorded in the solar system, scientists said on Monday.
- Mount Etna Flares Up Again: The Volcano’s Awesome Beauty Revealed Through the Years (Day & Night Photos)
March 19 2012 9:38 AM
The Mount Etna, the highest and most active volcano in Europe at 3,295 meters (10,810 feet), spewed lava on the southern Italian island of Sicily during its latest eruption Sunday.
- Kenya’s Maasai ‘Warriors’ Campaign for Healthy Lifestyle by Playing Cricket (PHOTOS)
March 19 2012 8:03 AM
Known as “Warriors” for their active involvement in social campaigns, the African ethnic people took up cricket as a tool to spread awareness about healthier lifestyles and HIV/AIDS amongst youth.
- Michelle Obama’s Latest Pictures: First Lady’s Fashion Stance in 2012 (PHOTOS)
March 15 2012 8:15 AM
U.S. First Lady Michelle Obama has lately been in spotlight for her fashion stance thanks to the recent visit of British Prime Minister David Cameron and his wife Samantha.
- Kerala: ‘God’s Own Country’ Gets New Luxury Attraction – A Spa Resort from Taj
March 14 2012 10:00 AM
The state-of-the-art of Vivanta Bekal boasts of romantic dining spaces, an island bar with an enchanting water garden moat around it, barbecue by the pool side, and gazebos for intimate private dinners by the Kappil waters.
- Definite Facts About Sinking of RMS Titanic to be Revealed on April 15
March 14 2012 8:59 AM
The show is expected to provide facts about the most intriguing part of the incident that how the “unsinkable” ship broke apart before plunging into the icy waters of the North Atlantic on April 15, 1912.
- Top 10 Most Popular Celeb Brand Ambassadors in the World (PHOTOS)
March 08 2012 9:38 AM
The survey result shows some of the famous names from entertainment and sports including Tiger Woods, Bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, British actress Kate Winslet, Hollywood’s Leonardo DiCaprio and so on.
- Holi: India’s Festival of Colors Rings in Spring (PHOTOS)
March 08 2012 9:19 AM
Holi, a Hindu festival, heralded the beginning of spring as people across India celebrated the festival of colors Thursday.
- Japan, One Year After the March 11 Tsunami: A Revisit (PHOTOS)
March 08 2012 7:29 AM
It's going to be a year since a magnitude 9.0 earthquake and tsunami devastated most parts of Japan March 11, 2011.