- Valentine’s Day 2012: Top 10 Most Romantic Hotels in Europe (PHOTOS)
February 09 2012 5:02 AM
Just in time before Valentine’s Day, TripAdvisor, a leading travel site, has announced the ten the most romantic hotels in Europe.
- Kate & Pippa Middleton Top Fashion Buzzwords in 2012; Lady Gaga Outshone (PHOTOS)
February 09 2012 1:35 AM
A new revelation about the fashion world suggests that Kate Middleton, now called Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge, tops the fashion buzzword list of 2012, along with her sister Pippa Middleton.
- Nicolas Sarkozy Owns 21 Cars, Spends $16,000 Daily on Food: A Peep into French President’s Opulent Life (PHOTOS)
February 08 2012 9:13 AM
French President Nicolas Sarkozy seems to be living like a king, as a new book claims that he splurges about $16,000 per day on food and owns 21 cars that are kept at his Elysee Palace.
- Jyoti Amge, World’s Shortest Woman, Campaigns in Indian Local Elections (PHOTOS)
February 08 2012 2:14 AM
Jyoti Amge, who shot to fame after being recognized as the world's shortest living woman recently, has been campaigning for the forthcoming municipal elections in Mumbai, India.
- Venice Carnival 2012: Masked Revelers Are Back at St. Mark's Square (Preview PHOTOS)
February 07 2012 8:33 AM
Masked revelers in colorful makeovers thronged to the Venetian streets and the city's St. Mark's Square as a preview of the Venice Carnival 2012 was held Feb. 4 and 5 in Venice, Italy.
- Oscar 2012: 84th Academy Awards Nominees’ Grand Luncheon in California [PHOTOS]
February 07 2012 6:20 AM
Actors and actresses nominated for the forthcoming Oscar Awards 2012 attended the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences' Oscar Nominees Luncheon at Beverly Hills in California on Monday.
- Madonna’s Super Bowl 2012 Halftime Show: Top 5 Onstage Performances of ‘Material Girl’ (VIDEOS)
February 06 2012 10:03 AM
The Material Girl put on a sizzling performance during the halftime show at the NFL Super Bowl XLVI football game between the New York Giants and the New England Patriots.
- Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee: 60 Years of Britain’s Second Longest-Serving Monarch (PHOTOS)
February 06 2012 7:10 AM
Sixty years later, Queen Elizabeth has become the only second monarch after Queen Victoria to celebrate diamond jubilee of her reign.
- Coral Reefs’ Savior Found: Sea Cucumbers Can Reduce Climate Change Impact
February 03 2012 8:43 AM
Sea cucumbers can save coral reefs from the impact of ocean acidification on their growth, a group of scientists working on the impact of climate change on coral reefs have revealed in a recent study.
- January 2012: Top Pictures of the Month
February 03 2012 8:09 AM
From entertainment to sports and from disasters to fashion, check out all that kept the world occupied during the first month of the year...
- The Top 10 'Hottest Hunks on The Planet' of 2012 [PHOTOS]
February 03 2012 6:56 AM
The UK-based celebrity magazine heat has released a list of the 101 Hottest Hunks on the Planet for 2012. At the top of the list is British soccer player David Beckham.
- ‘Unusual’ Cold Snap in Europe Raises Gas Demand, Russian Gazprom's Supply Insufficient [PHOTOS]
February 03 2012 4:11 AM
The unusually low temperature conditions prevailing in Europe for the past one week have boosted the demand for gas supplies forcing Russian gas provider Gazprom to reduce the volume of its deliveries.
- Princess Charlene Moves on From Boring Beige Outfits, Wears Red at Opening of Her Child Welfare Shelter (PHOTOS)
February 02 2012 11:14 PM
Princess Charlene of Monaco broke away her monotonous beige-colored dresses, as she donned a vibrant red outfit at the inauguration of the “Princess Charlene” child welfare shelter in Monaco on Wednesday.
- Oldest Copy of Mona Lisa Painted Alongside the Original Found in Spain (PHOTOS)
February 02 2012 5:41 AM
A copy of Leonardo Da Vinci’s Mona Lisa painting thought to be the earliest replica of the sixteenth century masterpiece has been unraveled at Madrid's El Prado Museum.
- New Secrets of ‘Happily Married’ Couples Revealed: 2 Vacations a Year, 11 Cuddles a Fortnight
February 01 2012 6:09 AM
If you were wondering how some people remained content in their marriage forever, a new study has insights into it. A recent study of 2,000 “happily married” couples reveals that success of marriage lies in simple things such as cuddling, holding hands to going on vacations together.
- 2012 World Skijoring Championship Montana: Pulled by Horses, Skiers Compete to Reach Finish Line (PHOTOS)
February 01 2012 2:50 AM
Hundred of spectators turned up to see participants being pulled by horses to reach the finish line during the 2012 World Skijoring Championship held over the weekend in Whitefish, Montana.
- Spain’s Princess Letizia Spreads 'Pink' Charm in El Hierro Island (PHOTOS)
January 31 2012 7:41 AM
Princess Letizia of Spain charmed the people of El Hierro in the Canary Islands by her beauty, grace, elegance and fashion sense.
- Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: Most Photographed Celeb Couple at SAG Awards 2012 (PHOTOS)
January 30 2012 8:07 AM
While the award winners were cheered by everyone around, Hollywood's power couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie stole the show with their everlasting charm and media following.
- SAG Awards 2012 in Los Angeles: Light vs. Dark-Hued Red Carpet Gowns (PHOTOS)
January 30 2012 3:54 AM
White vs. dark hues seemed to be the trend on the red carpet at the 18th annual Screen Actors Guild Awards (SAG) that took place in Los Angeles on Sunday.
- Nine ‘Elite’ Female Athletes Named Pantene’s Newest Beauty Ambassadors (PHOTOS)
January 28 2012 6:20 AM
The chosen sportswomen are a part of the brand's first global marketing campaign, meant to support the Olympic Games.