- Romney Targets Critical Latino Vote In Ad About Unemployment [VIDEO]
June 05 2012 12:20 PM
The Mitt Romney campaign targeted the Hispanic vote in dual English and Spanish Web ads Tuesday morning in an attempt to woo a voting bloc that heavily supported President Obama Barack in 2008 and could prove to be critical in the 2012 election.
- California Primary Vote Might Be A Nightmare For Big Tobacco
June 05 2012 9:13 AM
When California voters head to the polls for their primary on Tuesday, they will also find a proposal to raise taxes on cigarettes -- in a state that's already among the most anti-smoking. But the money the tax might raise won't fix California's troubled finances.
- Herman Cain Gets His Own Talk Radio Show
June 04 2012 11:44 AM
The pizza CEO-turned GOP hopeful-turned pundit will be taking over the time slot of radio talk show host Neal Boortz, who announced he was retiring from his four-decade career Monday morning
- Obama Campaign Pumps Up Star Power With Sarah Jessica Parker, Anna Wintour Ads
June 04 2012 11:23 AM
Move over, George Clooney. The Obama campaign is taking full advantage of star power from two famous fashion icons to raise money, an effort being mocked by the Republican Party as pretentious and out of touch.
- Bill Clinton: The Democratic Party's Most Sought-After Surrogate
June 01 2012 5:10 PM
There's been a whole lot of Bill Clinton in the news recently. The former Democratic president has become his party's go-to surrogate on the campaign trail this year, most recently by raising the profile of Wisconsin's gubernatorial election on Friday.
- Romney, Republicans Slam Obama For Dismal May Jobs Report [UPDATED]
June 01 2012 9:51 AM
Friday morning's weak jobs report made it easy for Republicans to attack President Barack Obama's economic policy, quickly blaming him for the lower-than-expected 69,000 jobs added in May and an increased employment rate from 8.1% to 8.2%
- Jury Finds John Edwards Not Guilty On One Count In Trial - Mistrial On Other Counts
May 31 2012 2:54 PM
A North Carolina jury has finally reached a verdict in the John Edwards trial.
- Rebecca Black Slammed For Endorsing Mexican Presidential Frontrunner Peña Nieto [VIDEO]
May 31 2012 11:27 AM
Mija, you have nothing to do in Mexico, writes a Facebook user. Why do you support Enrique Peña Nieto? ... We don't want him in the government...please shut up!
- Obama And Bush Meet To Unveil Portraits In Rare White House Event
May 31 2012 9:59 AM
President 44 will be hosting President 43 in a rare reunion at the White House Thursday for the unveiling of George W. Bush and Former First Lady Laura Bush's portraits.
- WATCH: Fox News Video Looks a Lot Like an Anti-Obama Campaign Ad [UPDATED]
May 30 2012 4:56 PM
Take a look at the above video. Ignoring the introduction, is it more like a campaign ad created by an anti-Obama super PAC, or a short feature produced by a news organization?
- Obama Calls Romney to Congratulate Him On Securing Nomination
May 30 2012 12:49 PM
The president said he looked forward to an important and healthy debate during the campaign
- VIDEO: Illinois Republican Flips Out on Floor Over Pension Bill
May 30 2012 12:33 PM
A Republican lawmaker completely lost it on the Illinois House floor in Springfield Tuesday, tossing papers into the air and screaming as he explained why he opposed plan to overhaul the state pension system.
- Mitt Romney Secures Republican Nomination with Texas Delegates
May 30 2012 11:03 AM
The Republican presidential candidate has finally sealed the deal by clinching the 1,144 delegates required to win his party's nomination, after Tuesday's Texas primary.
- #Amercia: Mitt Romney iPhone App Misspells 'America'
May 30 2012 9:52 AM
We all make mistakes. But if you're running for President of the United States, one thing you may want to make sure you get right during your multi-million-dollar campaign is that your staff can handle the spelling of America.
- This Is What I Hope Henry Blodget Learned From His 'Why Do People Hate Jews' Article
May 29 2012 5:53 PM
Maybe it's been a slow news day, maybe there's been a lull in Web traffic because people are still returning from their Memorial Day vacations. But there is no good excuse for this very misguided article published by Business Insider Chief Editor Henry Blodget.
- John Wolfe, The Lawyer Who Took 42% of Votes From Obama in Arkansas, Takes Campaign to Texas
May 29 2012 1:39 PM
The Tennessee lawyer who took 42 percent of the vote away from President Barack Obama in the Arkansas Democratic primary is back, hoping to pick up momentum in Texas on Tuesday.
- Mitt the Bully, Barack the Stoner? Candidates Have Very Different High School Stories
May 25 2012 2:25 PM
It's safe to say the two 2012 contenders wouldn't have sat at the same lunch table.
- Must-See 'Hardball' Interview: Gingrich Holds No Grudges Against Romney [VIDEO]
May 25 2012 10:51 AM
In a fast-paced, wide-ranging and, at times, hilariously odd interview with Chris Matthews on Hardball Thursday night, former GOP presidential candidate Newt Gingrich forgave Mitt Romney for any harsh words traded on the campaign trail.
- Romney Gets Pass From Time, ABC As Rare Interviews Turn Into Softball
May 24 2012 7:25 PM
When Romney agreed to sit with Time magazine's Mark Halperin for an interview, it was truly a rare moment. Unfortunately, Romney didn't do much more than respond to a series of softball questions with the same talking points he's made in the past.
- Romney's 6% Unemployment Promise Not As Bold As It Sounds
May 24 2012 12:16 PM
The Congressional Budget Office said earlier this year in a report that the unemployment rate is already on its way down and will gradually decline to around 7 percent by the end of 2015, before dropping to near 5.5 percent by the end of 2017.