Articles by Sara Dover
- Florida Republicans Debate Jay-Z Lyrics [VIDEO]
March 09 2012 10:55 AM
If you support Jay-Z, support this amendment.
- Despite Positive February Jobs Report, Republicans Slam Obama
March 09 2012 9:45 AM
Republicans responded to a better-than-expected February jobs report Friday, detracting any credit from President Barack Obama and remaining pessimistic about unemployment.
- 'Game Change' Review: Critics Divided But Praise Julianne Moore
March 08 2012 5:15 PM
Game Change is coming to theaters, and the critics' reviews are as divisive as a Congress session.
- Joe Scarborough: There's Still Hope For A New Republican Candidate
March 08 2012 3:10 PM
Morning Joe talk show host and former Florida congressman Joe Scarborough says there's still time left for a new GOP candidate to enter the race, and it just might save the party this election.
- Who Was Derrick Bell? - Professor Hailed By Obama In Video
March 08 2012 11:13 AM
Conservatives are attacking the media for underplaying President Barack Obama's relationship with Professor Derrick Bell after the so-called bombshell video Andrew Breitbart promised before his death was finally released.
- Obama 2012 Drops 'The Road We've Traveled' Trailer
March 08 2012 9:59 AM
The Obama re-election campaign has dropped a trailer for the first-term documentary it's been promising.
- Rush Limbaugh Claims Advertisers Never Left Him After Sandra Fluke Insult
March 07 2012 5:28 PM
Over 40 advertisers with the Rush Limbaugh show said they ditched the show because of offensive comments the conservative talk show host made about Georgetown University Law student Sandra Fluke, but Limbaugh is claiming they all lied.
- This Pro-Rick Santorum Country Song is Surprisingly Catchy [MUSIC VIDEO]
March 07 2012 4:38 PM
Camille and Haley Harris are 15-and-16-year-old daughters of a pastor and they're the perfect Santorum fans.
- How Ron Paul Surprised Everyone in the Virginia 2012 Republican Primary
March 07 2012 12:12 AM
It was no surprise that Mitt Romney won the Virginia Republican Primary by a landslide. The bigger surprise was how Ron Paul ended up with 41 percent of the vote and did exponentially better than he did in the state in 2008.
- Sarah Palin Votes in Alaska on Super Tuesday: Who Did She Vote For?
March 06 2012 8:55 PM
CNN caught Sarah Palin right after she cast her vote for the GOP primary in Alaska, but she wouldn't say who she voted for.
- Romney Wins Vermont Primary; Paul Second
March 06 2012 7:51 PM
With 93 percent of results in, the ex-Massachusetts governor got 39.8 percent of Vermont's Republican primary vote, followed by Ron Paul, 25.4 percent; Rick Santorum, 23.7 percent; and Newt Gingrich, 8.1 percent.
- Mitt Romney Wins Virginia Republican Primary 2012 in (Unsurprising) Landslide
March 06 2012 7:32 PM
He and Ron Paul were the only ones on the ballot.
- Super Tuesday Vermont Primary Results 2012: Where to Watch Live
March 06 2012 5:39 PM
Vermont is one of 10 states that will be holding its Republican presidential contest Tuesday night on one of the most important and revealing evenings of the 2012 GOP nomination process.
- Super Tuesday Virginia Primary Results 2012: Where to Watch Live
March 06 2012 5:26 PM
Virginia is one of 10 states that will be holding its Republican presidential contest Tuesday night on one of the most important and revealing evenings of the primary.
- U.S. Sen. Carl Levin Booed at AIPAC Policy Conference 2012 [VIDEO]
March 06 2012 9:37 AM
Sen. Carl Levin, D-Mich., was booed by hecklers while speaking about Iran at the American Israel Public Affairs Committee's policy conference on Monday.
- Netanyahu at AIPAC Policy Conference 2012: Live Coverage
March 05 2012 7:52 PM
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu will address the American Israel Public Affairs Committee Monday night at the pro-Israel lobby's annual gala banquet, just hours after he told President Barack Obama that Israel must be the master of its fate concerning Iran.
- Occupy AIPAC Protests Outside White House During Obama/Netanyahu Meeting [PHOTOS]
March 05 2012 4:28 PM
As President Barack Obama and Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu met at the White House Monday afternoon, about two hundred Occupy AIPAC protesters demonstrated against war in Iran and for Palestinian rights.
- Full Text of Obama AIPAC 2012 Speech
March 04 2012 12:45 PM
Read Obama's address to the American Israel Public Affairs Committee conference, where he talks about his commitment to Israel and the dangers of Iran's nuclear program.
- Obama AIPAC Speech 2012: I Have Israel's Back
March 04 2012 12:45 PM
At his annual address at the pro-Israel lobby group AIPAC Sunday morning, President Barack Obama sought to reaffirm his commitment to Israel's security while warning against too much loose talk of war that has driven up the cost of oil.
- Obama AIPAC Speech 2012: Where to Watch Live Stream
March 03 2012 11:32 PM
U.S. President Barack Obama will be making a speech at the annual American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) policy conference on Sunday, a day before a critical meeting with Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu about Iran.