- Obama To Air Force Grads: Foreign Policy Will Bring About An 'American Century' [UPDATED]
May 23 2012 4:10 PM
Obama told the graduating class of 2012 that a different world includes less deployments, stronger alliances and a greater role in global affairs where the United States of America is more respected and safer than they ever were before -- implying a stark contrast between the attitudes of George W. Bush's administration.
- Deja Vu: Romney & Obama Both Promise 'American Century'
May 23 2012 2:47 PM
Are presidential candidates running out of catchphrases?
- Romney Creeps Ahead of Obama in Florida, Especially with Marco Rubio's Help: Poll
May 23 2012 1:09 PM
Mitt Romney has gained a 6-point lead ahead of President Barack Obama in the critical battleground state of Florida -- and an 8-point lead if U.S. Sen. Marco Rubio is on the Republican candidate's ticket, according to a new poll.
- Arkansas & Kentucky Primary Results Prove Embarrassing for Obama
May 23 2012 11:20 AM
About four in 10 voters choose not to vote for the president in the Democratic primary.
- South Carolina AFL-CIO Leader Bashes a Nikki Haley Piñata in Video
May 22 2012 4:09 PM
Wait 'till the face come around and whack her!
- WATCH: Super PAC to Air Anti-Obama 'Basketball' Ad in Swing States [VIDEO]
May 22 2012 1:43 PM
The Karl Rove-backed Super PAC Crossroads GPS is releasing a basketball-themed anti-Obama attack ad to begin airing in swing states on Wednesday.
- New Democrat Ad: Republicans Attack Romney's Bain Background, Too
May 22 2012 11:29 AM
As Republicans take the words of Newark Mayor Cory Booker and other Democrats to slam Obama's attack on Mitt Romney's private-equity roots, Democrats would like to remind the public that prominent GOP politicians have gone after Bain Capital, too.
- At Graduation, Obama Praises Joplin For Putting Community Before 'Greed,' 'Cruelty'
May 21 2012 10:52 PM
President Barack Obama returned to Joplin, Missouri one year after it was ravaged by a deadly tornado, emphasizing the importance of community in the face of adversity at the city's high school commencement Monday evening.
- Obama: Bain Debate No 'Distraction' -- What Election 2012 Is All About
May 21 2012 5:09 PM
At a Monday NATO news conference, President Barack Obama addressed the debate over Mitt Romney's experience at Bain Capital, noting that Newark Mayor Cory Booker's comments on Obama's anti-Bain advertisement were not a distraction but what this campaign is going to be about.
- WATCH: Romney's New Anti-Obama Ad Stars Cory Booker, Harold Ford Jr. And Steve Rattner [VIDEO]
May 21 2012 3:22 PM
Mitt Romney's latest anti-Obama attack ads takes the words of some of the president's supporters and uses them against him.
- Donald Trump Thinks Romney Should Go After Obama On Wright: 'It's Fair'
May 21 2012 2:48 PM
Mitt Romney surrogate and real estate mogul Donald Trump disagrees with the presumed Republican nominee on using Rev. Jeremiah Wright in attack ads against President Obama.
- Romney Critic Returns In New Obama Bain/Ampad Attack Ad [VIDEO]
May 21 2012 11:33 AM
The labor organizer who became a major voice in the late U.S. Sen. Ted Kennedy's successful 1994 U.S. Senate campaign against Mitt Romney resurfaced in another Obama re-election ad that hits Romney on his record at Bain Capital.
- Cory Booker Backtracks On Obama/Bain Criticism In His Own Style -- On Social Media
May 21 2012 9:11 AM
Obama surrogate and Newark mayor Cory Booker quickly backtracked his Meet the Press comments after calling an Obama campaign ad that attacks Mitt Romney's record at Bain Capital nauseating -- but, this being Cory Booker, the oft-occurring political tango unfolded on social media.
- Priceless Photo: Obama & G8 Leaders React To Champions League Final 2012
May 20 2012 11:35 AM
No, they weren't watching the stock market or the news...
- Sarah Jessica Parker, P!nk & More: Obama?s June is Packed with Celebrity Fundraisers
May 18 2012 2:07 PM
Events hosted by George Clooney and Ricky Martin were just the beginning of a summer packed with events featuring A-list movie stars and musicians ? including Jon Bon Jovi, Mariah Carey, Sarah Jessica Parker and P!nk.
- WATCH: Romney's 'Positive' Day One Campaign Ad Takes Subtle Digs At Obama [VIDEO]
May 18 2012 9:37 AM
The Romney campaign unleashed its first general election ad on Friday morning, in which the presumed Republican nominee promises to make changes to Obama's policies during his first day in office
- Trayvon Martin Had THC In System, Was Shot At Close Range: Police Report
May 17 2012 6:50 PM
Trayvon Martin was shot at close range and had the drug THC in his system, according to an autopsy report released by lawyers handling the case of his death.
- Romney and RNC Raise Over $40M in April, Almost Catching Up to Obama
May 17 2012 11:31 AM
Mitt Romney's campaign has nearly matched President Obama's skyrocketing fund-raising efforts by bringing in over $40 million in April, largely helped by that fact that Republicans are coalescing around the presumed Republican presidential nominee.
- The Shocking Joke ABC's Jake Tapper Told Jimmy Kimmel to Cut from WHCA Stand-Up
May 17 2012 10:35 AM
Not every one of the jokes prepared for the White House Correspondent's dinner was used -- and an especially controversial one got cut to avoid offending two prominent Republicans
- NYC Bets On Tech Industry As Wall Street Loses Lead
May 16 2012 5:45 PM
As the city invests in tech, Councilwoman Leticia James wishes that Mayor Bloomberg would to more to make sure Brooklyn doesn't get left out