- Bloomberg Defends Romney's Bain Record, Dodges Question About Obama Ad
May 15 2012 1:08 PM
New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg defended Mitt Romney's record at Bain Capital after the Obama campaign released an attack ad, but avoided saying whether or not Romney's experience managing the private equity firm would make him a good or bad president.
- After Attacks On Bain, Obama Raises $2 Million From Wall Street
May 15 2012 9:38 AM
President Barack Obama raised more than $2 million from Wall Street at a private fundraiser in New York City on the same day his campaign launched ad attacks on Mitt Romney's background at a private equity firm.
- Obama to Barnard Grads: 'As Tough As Things Are Today, I Think You Are Tougher'
May 14 2012 3:27 PM
President Barack Obama gave inspiring words of advice to Barnard graduates heading for the workforce in tough times, championing women's rights, and at the very end of his speech, alluding to his support of legalizing same-sex marriage.
- Obama 'First Gay President' On Newsweek Cover [PICTURE]
May 14 2012 10:52 AM
Like last week's controversial Time magazine breastfeeding cover, Newsweek's issue this week is sure to attract some attention.
- Where to Watch Live Steam of Obama Barnard Commencement Speech Online
May 14 2012 10:49 AM
President Barack Obama will be delivering a commencement speech at Barnard College at 1:10 pm. ET on Monday.
- Former Obama Adviser Calls Anti-Romney 'Vampire' Ad 'Unfair' [VIDEO]
May 14 2012 9:24 AM
Steve Rattner, a former adviser to President Barack Obama, called an anti-Mitt Romney ad released by the Obama campaign Monday morning unfair for painting the presumed Republican nominee as a greedy business mogul who destroys jobs.
- Check Out the New Yorker's Gay Marriage Cover
May 11 2012 5:06 PM
The White House, with a little rainbow:
- WATCH: MSNBC's Tamron Hall Cuts Off Guest Who Criticized Romney Bullying Coverage [VIDEO]
May 11 2012 4:42 PM
MSNBC reporter Tamron Hall went off on a Washington Examiner reporter and cut off his microphone after the two got into an argument about Mitt Romney's response to the Washington Post bullying article.
- 'Glee' Creator Ryan Murphy To Host Fundraiser For Obama
May 11 2012 3:51 PM
Glee co-creator Ryan Murphy is yet another Hollywood star to host a fundraiser for U.S. President Barack Obama in the wake of the public support he expressed for same-sex marriage on Wednesday.
- Glitzy Obama-Clooney Fundraiser Breaks Records with $15M
May 11 2012 12:33 PM
President Barack Obama's Los Angeles fundraiser with George Clooney broke records Thursday night, capping off a cash boost that came off of his endorsement of gay marriage earlier this week.
- Book Claims Bill Clinton Urged Hillary To Run Against 'Incompetent' Obama In 2012
May 11 2012 11:04 AM
Edward Klein's unauthorized biography contains several alleged, bombshell revelations.
- Mitt Romney Apologizes for Reported Prep School Bullying
May 10 2012 1:23 PM
Mitt Romney said he didn't remember the prep school prank he pulled on a boy in Michigan, but apologized if it had caused any hurt.
- Obama to Raise Funds With Ricky Martin, George Clooney After Gay Marriage Endorsement
May 10 2012 12:06 PM
President Obama will get the opportunity to re-voice his support for same-sex marriage at top-dollar fundraisers with George Clooney Thursday night in Los Angeles and Ricky Martin in New York City Monday, the former which is expected to rake in millions of dollars.
- Watch Joe Biden Make A Cameo On ?Jeopardy!? [VIDEO]
May 10 2012 10:23 AM
Here, he asks about the automobile industry.
- Obama's Big Political Risk: How Swing States Feel About Same-Sex Marriage
May 09 2012 5:28 PM
President Barack Obama's support for legalizing same-sex marriage was both a huge victory for gay rights groups as well as a political risk during an election year.
- Obama Becomes First President To Back Same-Sex Marriage
May 09 2012 3:10 PM
President Obama came out in favor of legalizing same-sex marriage for the first time in an ABC News interview on Wednesday.
- Jay Leno Grills Santorum on 'Buried' Romney Endorsement, Gay Marriage, Healthcare
May 09 2012 12:34 PM
Rick Santorum defended his seemingly tepid endorsement of Mitt Romney on the 'Tonight Show with Jay Leno' on Tuesday and said he wasn't trying to bury it at all by sending an e-mail late at night.
- Obama A Fan Of Maurice Sendak: Watch Him Read 'Wild Things' [VIDEO]
May 09 2012 11:09 AM
Count President Obama, First Lady Michelle and Sasha and Malia as fans of the American illustrator and author who died Tuesday.
- Sen. Mark Kirk Releases Emotional Video About Stroke Recovery
May 09 2012 10:41 AM
Senator Mark Kirk released an emotional video and published an article about his rehabilitation from a stroke he suffered mid-January, appearing on camera for the first time since he checked into a hospital 15 weeks ago.
- Joe Biden Defends Obama's Iran Policy To Rabbis: 'We Were the Problem'
May 08 2012 1:18 PM
Vice President Joe Biden received a warm welcome from Conservative rabbis Tuesday as he sought to reassure American Jews about President Barack Obama's commitment to Israel and defend his diplomatic strategy with Iran.