Articles by Sara Dover
- Former Rival Rick Santorum Endorses Mitt Romney In Email [FULL TEXT]
May 08 2012 9:57 AM
Mitt Romney's former presidential rival Rick Santorum officially endorsed the likely Republican nominee late Monday night after weeks of dodging questions about his support.
- Ron Paul's Biggest Supporters Put GOP Ahead of Libertarian Party, Gary Johnson
May 07 2012 3:59 PM
Ron Paul's supporters have made their intentions clear: changing the Republican Party from within surpasses any devotion they may have towards the Libertarian Party and its candidate, Gary Johnson.
- Gary Johnson Wins Libertarian Party Presidential Nomination
May 07 2012 12:21 PM
Gary Johnson became the Libertarian Party's presidential nominee with an overwhelming majority on Saturday.
- Al Qaeda Hostage Warren Weinstein Begs Obama For His Life in New Video [VIDEO]
May 07 2012 11:53 AM
Al Qaeda released a new video of American hostage Warren Weinstein begging President Obama for his life in exchange for following demands set by the terrorist organization.
- Obama Officially Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign In Battleground States
May 06 2012 12:28 PM
And we're off! Like the starting gunshot during Saturday night's Kentucky derby, the Obama campaign has signaled that the general election has begun.
- 'Julia' Gets Caught in the Republican vs. Democrat 'War on Women'
May 03 2012 3:42 PM
A girl named Julia has found herself in the middle of so-called War on Women between Democrats in Republicans.
- Michele Bachmann Endorses Mitt Romney
May 03 2012 12:11 PM
Minnesota Congresswoman Michele Bachmann, one of Mitt Romney's most vehement critics, is expected to endorse the presumed Republican nominee, four months after dropping out of the race.
- 'Hype & Blame': New Republican Mantra Plays on Obama's 2008 Slogan
May 03 2012 10:36 AM
The Republicans have a new message: the president of Hope and Change is now the president of Hype and Blame.
- Richard Grenell: Romney Camp Denies Pressuring Openly Gay Spokesperson To Quit
May 02 2012 5:48 PM
The Romney campaign is denying that Richard Grenell -- the foreign policy spokesperson who quit Tuesday after just two weeks on the job -- felt pressured to resign because he was openly gay.
- Newt Gingrich Drops Out of 2012 Race, Says Romney Better Than Obama
May 02 2012 4:25 PM
Newt Gingrich announced he would be ending his presidential candidacy and gave a half-hearted endorsement for Mitt Romney, but vowed his big ideas won't be going anywhere.
- Biographer David Maraniss Details Obama's Post-College New York Years Through Love Letters
May 02 2012 1:17 PM
Pulitzer-prize winning journalist and biographer David Maraniss has dug up love letters and journal entries from President Barack Obama's ex-girlfriends to get an idea of what the president was like during his largely unknown time in New York City in his early 20s.
- Openly Gay Romney Spokesperson Richard Grenell Quits Amid Backlash
May 01 2012 4:59 PM
Richard Grenell, presumed Republican nominee Mitt Romney's first openly gay spokesperson, quit amid backlash by anti-gay conservatives after just two weeks on the job.
- VIDEO: Mitt Romney/Giuliani Conference About Osama bin Laden Interrupted by Protester
May 01 2012 2:45 PM
Republican presidential hopeful Mitt Romney ignored a heckler shouting Mitt Romney you're a racist! while he and New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani criticized Barack Obama for politicizing the killing of Osama bin Laden.
- Ann Romney Tells America Mitt is 'Wild and Crazy'
May 01 2012 1:08 PM
Hopeful First Lady Ann Romney continues to play the humanizer in Mitt Romney's presidential campaign, claiming her husband can be wild and crazy despite his seemingly uptight demeanor.
- Obama Attack Ad Brings Up Mitt Romney's Swiss Bank Account
May 01 2012 11:00 AM
President Barack Obama's campaign attacks GOP rival Mitt Romney for having a Swiss bank account and shipping jobs overseas in a new ad to play in the swing states of Ohio, Iowa and Virginia.
- WATCH: Newt Gingrich Drops Out With Thank You Video to Supporters
May 01 2012 10:27 AM
Republican presidential hopeful Newt Gingrich released a video to supporters that he would drop out of the race on Wednesday.
- Ron Paul Vows To Stay In 2012 Race Until 'All the Votes Are Counted'; Dodges Romney Endorsement Question
April 30 2012 6:18 PM
Ron Paul vowed to stay in the 2012 presidential election until 'all the votes are counted, but dodged a question from Bloomberg News about whether or not he would endorse Republican front-runner Mitt Romney.
- Arianna Huffington Calls Obama's bin Laden Ad 'Despicable'
April 30 2012 4:43 PM
Media mogul Arianna Huffington called an Obama 2012 campaign ad with former President Bill Clinton despicable for questioning whether or not GOP rival Mitt Romney would have made the same call President Obama did to capture and kill Osama bin Laden.
- Did Obama Outshine Jimmy Kimmel at the White House Correspondents Dinner 2012? Best Moments
April 30 2012 12:18 PM
Jimmy Kimmel had the ballroom at Washington Hilton roaring with laughter at the White House Correspondents dinner, but the comedian had tough competition from another major speaker.
- #Forward: Republicans Mock New Obama 2012 Campaign Slogan on Twitter [VIDEO]
April 30 2012 10:40 AM
The Obama re-election campaign's new general election slogan, Forward was trending worldwide on Twitter Monday morning, largely due to a GOP social media push to mock it.