Articles by Sara Dover
- War On Dogs: Obama Ate Dog Meat Once
April 18 2012 10:41 AM
It's fair to say the 2012 presidential election can be a dog-eat-dog world sometimes. A new development in the Twitter universe of he-said-she-said political discourse has taken that to a whole new level.
- Boehner and McConnell Endorse Mitt Romney: Will Gingrich Take the Hint?
April 17 2012 2:59 PM
Back in October, the Speaker said he wouldn't support anyone in the race until the general election, in order to give each of the candidates a fair shot. The country is still months away from the convention, but Boehner's endorsement unofficially seals the deal: the Republican establishment wants Romney to be the nominee.
- Alec Baldwin: I Still 'Would Love' To Run For NYC Mayor
April 17 2012 11:24 AM
The 30 Rock actor and political and arts activist told Bloomberg TV's Betty Liu on Tuesday that he is still open to the idea of running for mayor one day, despite ruling out a 2013 campaign a few months ago.
- Ann Romney On Seamus Rooftop Trip: 'The Dog Loved It'
April 17 2012 9:53 AM
Romney said the controversy was the most wounding of his campaign.
- The Huffington Post Wins Its First Pulitzer: David Wood's 'Beyond The Battlefield'
April 16 2012 3:45 PM
Seven years ago, The Huffington Post was largely considered to be an aggregation blog. This year, the empire and brainchild of Arianna Huffington won its first Pulitzer for David Wood's ten-part series about wounded veterans, Beyond the Battlefield.
- Mitt Romney's Search For Vice President Has Officially Begun With Beth Myers
April 16 2012 3:17 PM
Mitt Romney's search for a 2012 running mate is officially underway now that the likely Republican presidential nominee has tapped an aide to lead the project.
- Secretary of Cool: Pictures Show Hillary Clinton Dancing, Drinking Beer in Colombia [PHOTOS]
April 16 2012 11:07 AM
Hillary Clinton's late night out at a Colombia bar has proven to become yet another distraction to President Barack Obama's official visit to the country, prompting either outrage or praise over the Secretary of State's cool-girl image.
- Sarah Palin Responds To Fox's Roger Ailes' Claim She Had 'No Chance to Be President'
April 16 2012 9:33 AM
Sarah Palin took a swipe at her Fox News boss Richard Ailes after he said the former vice presidential candidate had no chance to be President.
- Mitt Romney: ‘Saturday Night Live' Guest Spot 'Sounds Like Fun'
April 16 2012 8:55 AM
Mitt Romney may not have the same celebrity magnetism as former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin, but America may be seeing him up on the Saturday Night Live stage in the near future.
- Obama On Secret Service Prostitution Scandal: 'I'll Be Angry' If Colombia Allegations True
April 15 2012 11:27 PM
U.S. President Barack Obama said he would be angry if allegations are proven to be true that Secret Service and military officials cavorted with prostitutes in Colombia ahead of his official visit there this weekend.
- Awkward Timing? Mitt Romney Files For Tax Extension Hours After Barack Obama Publishes Tax Return
April 13 2012 6:01 PM
Hours after President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden published their 2011 tax returns, Mitt Romney announced he has requested an extension for his own filing.
- President Obama and Cory Booker Follow Celebrity Sideboob Twitter Account
April 13 2012 3:49 PM
I'm going to preface this article by saying both President Barack Obama and Newark Mayor Cory Booker follow hundreds of thousands of followers on Twitter. But it's a little weird whoever manages their accounts clicked on follow for @sidebooborg, an account for a website of pictures of celebrity sideboobs.
- John Edwards Trial: Rielle Hunter, Cate Edwards on Witness List
April 13 2012 2:51 PM
Jury selection began on Thursday in the trial of the former presidential candidate, who faces a possible 30-year prison term for violating campaign finance law.
- Tax Debate Gets Personal: The Obamas Made $789,674 in 2011, Paid $162,074 in Federal Taxes
April 13 2012 12:20 PM
President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden released their 2011 tax returns, a personal turn in the debate about tax policy.
- Romney Hopes to Keep Ann / Hilary Rosen Controversy Alive with 'Moms Drive the Economy' Bumper Stickers
April 13 2012 9:40 AM
The Romney campaign is trying to milk the 'stay-at-home moms' feud for all its worth.
- Hilary Rosen Apologizes to Ann Romney, Ends Feud: A Breakdown Of What Happened on Twitter and TV [VIDEO]
April 12 2012 2:53 PM
Democratic pundit Hilary Rosen apologized for claiming that Ann Romney had never worked a day in her life, following a media storm and television feud that erupted last night.
- @JoeBiden2008: Mitt Romney Campaign Launches Fake Twitter Account
April 12 2012 12:50 PM
Ann Romney's new Twitter account isn't the only one the Romney campaign has launched this week.
- Newt Gingrich and the Disgruntled 'Fox Mole' Have Something in Common
April 12 2012 11:20 AM
It's not unusual for Fox to be attacked for conservative bias, but two recent and surprising instances have put the television news network in the spotlight this week.
- Watch Herman Cain's Crazy Chicken Commercial Here (VIDEO)
April 11 2012 5:50 PM
Herman Cain, the former Republican presidential candidate and Godfather's Pizza CEO, is trying to remain relevant in the political arena with a series of shocking ads attacking President Obama's handling of the economy. First, he criticized the stimulus plan by suffocating a fish, then he catapulted a rabbit while slamming the tax code. This time? Chickens (and a human).
- George Zimmerman's Lawyers Step Down: 'We Lost Track Of George'
April 10 2012 5:01 PM
George Zimmerman's lawyers announced on Tuesday that they are stepping down from representing him in the shooting case of Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black teenager. They said at a Florida news conference that they are dropping Zimmerman, a former neighborhood watch captain, as a client after they lost contact with him and he spoke with a television talk show host and contacted a prosecutor. The lawyers had expressly told Zimmerman not to have contact with anyone, the Washington Post reported....