Satya Nagendra Padala
- Gold Prices To Fall Next Week: Bloomberg Survey
June 14 2013 2:55 AM
Gold prices are expected to fall further as a sell-off in ETFs backed by the precious metal extended to 17 weeks.
- Pre-Market Movers For June 13, 2013
June 13 2013 6:57 AM
Safeway Inc, DRDGOLD, Men's Wearhouse, Research In Motion and Vanda Pharmaceuticals prevailed in pre-market trading on Thursday.
- US Stock Futures Edge Down Before Retail Sales, Jobless Claims Data
June 13 2013 5:50 AM
U.S. stock index futures point to a lower open on Thursday as investors await reports on retail sales and jobless claims.
- Nikkei Plunges To Bear Territory As Asian Markets Fall Again
June 13 2013 3:55 AM
Persisting doubts about the Fed’s next move and disappointment over Shinzo Abe’s recent policies sent Asian stocks to fresh lows on Thursday.
- Senior BoE Official Warns Of A Mega Bubble In Govt Bonds
June 13 2013 2:24 AM
A senior BoE official warned of a major bond bubble threat while the BoE said the consequences of raising rates too quickly would be severe.
- Pre-Market Movers For June 12, 2013
June 12 2013 7:01 AM
Carnival PLC, Tesla Motors, BT Group and Rio Tinto prevailed in pre-market trading on Wednesday.
- US Stock Futures Signal Higher Open On Wednesday
June 12 2013 6:37 AM
U.S. stock index futures point to a higher open on Wednesday ahead of the federal budget report for May.
- Euro Zone Industrial Production Shows Surprise Uptick
June 12 2013 6:08 AM
Industrial production in the 17-nation euro zone increased for the third straight month in April, beating expectations.
- India's Central Bank, Govt Check Rupee Fall
June 12 2013 2:45 AM
The recent drastic fall in the Indian rupee was arrested after the country’s central bank and its government stepped in.
- Pre-Market Movers For June 11, 2013
June 11 2013 7:05 AM
Dole Food, Synergetics USA, Gencorp, Sprint Nextel and Real Goods Solar prevailed in pre-market trading on Tuesday.
- US Stock Futures Signal Lower Open On Tuesday
June 11 2013 6:14 AM
U.S. stock futures edged lower on Tuesday ahead of the wholesale inventories report scheduled for release after the opening bell.
- Indian Rupee Falls To New Low, Puts Central Bank In A Fix
June 11 2013 3:22 AM
The Indian rupee's continuing decline to record lows reduces chances of a rate cut, which is required to help revive India's slowing economy.
- Pre-Market Movers For June 10, 2013
June 10 2013 7:05 AM
Arena Pharmaceuticals, Toyota Motor, Facebook, PhotoMedex, Research In Motion and Royal Caribbean Cruises prevailed in pre-market trading on Monday.
- US Stock Futures Signal Higher Open On Monday
June 10 2013 5:33 AM
U.S. stock futures point to a higher open on Monday after surging in the previous session on the back of strong employment data from the U.S.
- Indian Rupee Falls To Historic Low Against Dollar
June 10 2013 2:28 AM
The Indian rupee, or INR, on Monday plunged to a record low of 57.77 against the U.S dollar, a year after touching its previous historic low.
- Pre-Market Movers For June 7, 2013
June 07 2013 7:18 AM
Micron Technology, Renren Inc, BT Group, CVS Caremark Corp and Yum! Brands prevailed in pre-market trading on Friday.
- US Stock Futures Edge Lower Before Payroll Data
June 07 2013 5:35 AM
Ahead of the release of the government's monthly nonfarm payroll data, U.S. stock futures point to a slightly lower open on Friday.
- Asian Stocks Fall For Third Straight Day In Volatile Markets
June 07 2013 3:37 AM
Asian stocks declined for a third straight day in volatile trade as investors remained ware of Friday's U.S. nonfarm payroll data.
- Pre-Market Movers For June 6, 2013
June 06 2013 7:23 AM
Sodastream, Nomura, Transcept, Clovis Oncology, Radian and VMware prevailed in the pre-market trading on Thursday.
- US Stock Futures Signal Higher Open Before Jobless Claims Data
June 06 2013 5:12 AM
U.S. stock futures edged higher on Thursday after falling steeply in the previous session.