Articles by Satya Nagendra Padala
- Fed Fears, Disappointing US Data Trip Asian Markets
June 06 2013 1:59 AM
Weaker than expected U.S. data and fears about the Fed's future policies sent Asian markets, on Thursday, to fresh lows in five months.
- Pre-Market Movers For June 5, 2013
June 05 2013 6:58 AM
Pluristem Therapeutics, Salesforce.com, Lloyds Banking and Delhaize Group prevailed in the pre-market trading on Wednesday.
- US Stock Futures Edge Lower Ahead Of Employment Data
June 05 2013 4:56 AM
U.S. stock futures point to a lower open on Wednesday as investors await a host of economic data.
- Hot Money Hurting Investor Favorites In Asia
June 05 2013 2:41 AM
Uncertainty about the future of the Fed’s monetary policy is hurting investor favorites in Indonesia, the Philippines and Thailand.
- Pre-Market Movers For June 4, 2013
June 04 2013 7:16 AM
Nomura, Sodastream, General Motors, BioMarin and SAP AG prevailed in the pre-market trading on Tuesday.
- US Stock Futures Edge Lower Before Trade Deficit Report
June 04 2013 5:09 AM
Ahead of the release of the U.S. trade deficit report, U.S. stock futures point to slightly lower open on Tuesday.
- Abenomics Turns To Japan's Public Pension Funds
June 04 2013 2:55 AM
Shinzo Abe is preparing to ask Japan's public pension funds -- worth $2 trillion -- to raise their investment in riskier assets, Reuters reports.
- Two more Chinese companies drop plans to go public as regulator cracks the whip.
June 03 2013 9:10 AM
Two more Chinese companies drop plans to go public as regulator turns on the screws.
- Pre-Market Movers For June 3, 2013
June 03 2013 7:32 AM
Infosys, ASML, MannKind, Best Buy and Whole Foods prevailed in the pre-market trading on Monday.
- US Stock Futures Signal Mixed Open On Monday
June 03 2013 7:12 AM
U.S. stock futures point to mixed open on Monday as markets await manufacturing data.
- Could Copper Become The New Gold?
June 01 2013 12:05 AM
Hoarding of copper by warehouses has distorted prices to new highs, despite a global glut.
- Pre-Market Movers
May 30 2013 7:25 AM
NV Energy, James River Coal Co, Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Facebook and MEMC Electronic Materials prevailed in pre-market trading on Thursday.
- US Stock Futures Edge Lower Before GDP, Jobless Claims Data
May 30 2013 5:52 AM
U.S. stock futures point to modest losses at open on Thursday as markets await GDP and jobless claims data.
- EU Eases On Austerity As Recession Looms
May 30 2013 4:10 AM
The EU moved away from austerity in a marked shift in policy on Wednesday allowing more time for nations to meet deficit reduction targets.
- China’s Public Debt Concerns Unfounded, Economist Says
May 29 2013 9:13 AM
Economist brushes away concerns about public debt in China, South China Morning Post reports.
- Will US Market's Bull Run Continue Wednesday?
May 29 2013 7:50 AM
U.S. stocks were set to open lower on Wednesday following a record showing on Tuesday.
- Pre-Market Movers For May 28, 2013
May 28 2013 7:33 AM
Omthera, Parametric, Valeant, Green Mountain, Seadrill, Citigroup, Ford prevailed in the pre-market trading on Tuesday.
- US Stock Rally To Continue As Summer Beckons?
May 28 2013 5:32 AM
U.S. stock futures pointed to a higher open Tues., buoyed by Asia's and Europe's solid upside day.
- Nikkei Falls By More Than 3 Percent, Again
May 27 2013 4:24 AM
Japan's Nikkei index fell yet again by more than 3 percent in a cautious Asian market.
- US Stock Futures Signal Higher Open Ahead of Consumer Sentiment Report
May 17 2013 4:06 AM
U.S. stock index futures point to a higher open on Friday ahead of the publication of the University of Michigan consumer confidence report.