- Ryan Dunn said ‘Dying was the best thing to ever happen to me' in upcoming movie Living Will
June 24 2011 7:43 AM
Ryan Dunn played a role of a hard-partying dude-turned-ghost who hangs out with friends in one of movies that are yet to be released starring himself.
- Rival hacking group to reveal details of Arizona attackers
June 24 2011 5:26 AM
TeaMp0isoN, a hacking group is trying to expose anonymous group identities of its rival LulzSec group, which obtained confidential documents in an attack on Arizona law enforcement.
- China’s hi-speed rail maker eyes US patents
June 23 2011 11:36 AM
CSR Corporation Limited, maker of high-speed trains, plans to apply for US patents for its CRH380A train, which would allow the company to participate in the railway projects in the country.
- Cameron Diaz to join TV adventure show 'Man vs. Wild'
June 23 2011 11:34 AM
Hollywood star Cameron Diaz has agreed to join the next series of 'Man vs. Wild', a survival television series hosted by Bear Grylls on the Discovery Channel, a report said on Thursday.
- Lady Gaga in Japan on charity concert tour, sports new aquamarine wig (PHOTOS)
June 23 2011 9:19 AM
Pop superstar Lady Gaga visited Japan for a charity concert to raise funds for victims of the March 11 earthquake and Tsunami in the country.
- US Dollar gains broadly on ‘highly unlikely’ QE3
June 23 2011 6:10 AM
The dollar gained against its major counterparts on Monday, after Federal Reserve chairman Ben Bernanke indicated that further monetary stimulus was ‘highly unlikely’ to occur.
- China to open Beijing-Shanghai high-speed rail link from July 1 (Photos)
June 23 2011 4:11 AM
The high-speed railway line connecting Beijing and Shanghai is all set to open to traffic starting July 1, the Chinese ministry of railways (MOR) said on Thursday.
- Will iPhone 5 be Launched in September, October/November, or in 2012?
June 22 2011 11:32 AM
Rumours on the launch of Apple’s iPhone 5 have been circulating for months, and have recently intensified following Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC). The venue for the launch of new iPhone in the past years, turned out to be entirely focused on software this time around.
- Casey Anthony Murder Trial (PICTURES)
June 22 2011 8:57 AM
The Casey Anthony murder trial on Wednesday will be a shortened session.
- Camden, New Jersey dilemma: Police layoffs versus taming the crime rate
June 22 2011 8:17 AM
Police layoffs in New Jersey will result in more crimes and increased costs to the residents, says a report, confirming media reports of a rise in crime rates in certain cities of the state.
- US economy 2 months away from double-dip recession?
June 22 2011 2:22 AM
The evidence of double-dip recession in the US economy is growing, with the latest indicators reflecting deteriorated economic conditions not seen in the past three decades.
- Nokia to launch its first Window 7 smartphone later this year
June 21 2011 11:35 AM
Nokia expects to begin selling its first smartphone that runs on Microsoft’s Windows 7 later this year, said Stephen Elop, chief executive of Nokia.
- ‘Unpredictable June Bootids’ meteor showers to be less active this year
June 21 2011 10:25 AM
The June Bootids, a meteor shower occurring roughly between June 22 and July 2 every year, is predicted to be less active this year.
- Will Euro collapse by 2013?
June 21 2011 7:23 AM
Eurozone will probably cease to exist by 2013, according to a new study published on Monday.
- iPhone 5 likely to hit Android’s market share further in US, says analyst
June 21 2011 4:33 AM
Google’s Android will continue to lose its market share in the US after the launch of Apple's iPhone 5 later this year, an analyst said on Monday.
- Apple sued in India over iPhone
June 21 2011 2:00 AM
Apple has come under the scanner of Competition Commission of India (CCI) following a complaint filed by an user against the company for following anti-competitive practices in selling its products and for abusing its dominant position in the market.
- EUR trims losses against greenback as eurozone increases bailout package
June 20 2011 11:00 AM
The euro pared losses against the U.S. dollar on Monday, as concerns eased over debt crisis, after eurozone’s official agreed to increase the bailout fund for the region.
- Concierge service for celebrity bloggers?
June 20 2011 10:26 AM
Celebrity bloggers, especially of the Hollywood variety, evoke a lot of skepticism in the lay public. When a famous website like Huffington Post offers concierge services to its busy celebrity bloggers, the question over authenticity also comes into picture.
- Apple fails to find place among top brands in India
June 20 2011 9:13 AM
Apple Inc, failed to find a place in a latest ranking list of top 20 corporate brands in India, though it topped similar surveys in the US and UK.
- Internet domain names can end with almost any word
June 20 2011 7:40 AM
A global internet body on Monday approved a plan to allow the creation of new website domain suffixes, the biggest change to internet's domain name system in years.