- JD.com Beats Alibaba To IPO Punch
May 21 2014 10:33 AM
The Chinese online retailer will list in New York on late Wednesday.
- Alibaba: 'Bringing Chinese Society Into A Real Business World'
May 20 2014 9:48 AM
In a rare speech since his company began the IPO process, Jack Ma spoke about Alibaba's role in positioning China as a global business leader.
- All's Well Between China And Russia, Putin Says
May 19 2014 10:39 AM
With Western countries turning their backs on Russia, the country is eager to bolster ties with China.
- Protect Foreign Investors, Vietnamese Official Pleads
May 16 2014 10:11 AM
In the wake of recent anti-China riots, the planning minister calls for protection for foreign investors.
- Violence In Vietnam Threatens To Damage Growing Manufacturing Industry
May 15 2014 3:45 PM
Anti-China riots in Vietnam could have a wider affect on foreign manufacturers in the country.
- Anti-China Riots In Vietnam Enrage Chinese Bloggers
May 15 2014 10:57 AM
China's netizens respond to anti-Chinese rioting in Vietnam after a violent standoff in the South China Sea.
- China-Russia Gas Pipeline Very Likely To Be Concluded
May 14 2014 2:59 PM
When President Putin visits Beijing next week, China and Russia are expected to cement their energy alliance with a new deal.
- Congestion In Beijing's Airspace Is About To Get Worse
May 14 2014 11:36 AM
China's capital city is planning to build an additional airport slated for operation in 2018 to serve rapidly increasing air traffic.
- What Is Burisma?
May 13 2014 4:58 PM
Hunter Biden, son of Vice President Joe Biden, will join the top private gas producer in Ukraine.
- Malaysia Per Capita Income Leaps
May 13 2014 9:51 AM
The government says that by 2020, its per capita gross national income will hit $15,000.
- Facebook Still Has Its Eye On China
May 13 2014 3:28 AM
Facebook currently runs an office in Hong Kong that oversees the company’s dealings with advertisers locally and in mainland China.
- The Philippines Will Charge Chinese Poachers, Despite Beijing's Warning
May 12 2014 1:00 PM
A Filipino prosecutor said the facts are clear in the case of the Chinese fishermen who caught protected sea turtles.
- Former Treasury Department Official Joins Alibaba
May 12 2014 10:46 AM
The former Treasury Department official joins the Chinese Internet giant as the company begins its IPO process.
- At Least One Person Thinks China Deserves A Nobel Peace Prize
May 09 2014 2:15 PM
Norway's richest man seems to think so, as his country attempts to repair relations with China.
- Does China Really Want To Dig A Hole To The US?
May 09 2014 11:30 AM
A high-level Chinese engineer said China is considering building a tunnel beneath the Pacific Ocean that would connect China with the U.S.
- The Risks Investors Will Weigh In Alibaba Offering
May 07 2014 10:26 PM
Putting money into China is tempting, but the picture of the company is far from complete.
- Turkey Has Coal, China Has Cash
May 07 2014 12:24 PM
The two countries are in talks about a potential project, worth $10 billion to $12 billion, to develop a massive Turkish coalfield.
- Russia Turns East To Avoid Brunt Of Sanctions
May 05 2014 4:55 PM
U.S. and EU measures against Russia are sending companies to China for financial partnerships.
- Why China Wants To Buy Part Of Norway
May 02 2014 12:07 PM
China’s latest quest for energy has taken it all the way north to the Arctic.
- Fancy A Monet From China?
April 24 2014 11:26 AM
The village of Dafen produces more than 100,000 copycat paintings each year.