- In a rare speech since his company began the IPO process, Jack Ma spoke about Alibaba's role in positioning China as a global business leader.
- In the wake of recent anti-China riots, the planning minister calls for protection for foreign investors.
- Anti-China riots in Vietnam could have a wider affect on foreign manufacturers in the country.
- China's netizens respond to anti-Chinese rioting in Vietnam after a violent standoff in the South China Sea.
- When President Putin visits Beijing next week, China and Russia are expected to cement their energy alliance with a new deal.
- China's capital city is planning to build an additional airport slated for operation in 2018 to serve rapidly increasing air traffic.
- A Filipino prosecutor said the facts are clear in the case of the Chinese fishermen who caught protected sea turtles.
- Norway's richest man seems to think so, as his country attempts to repair relations with China.
- Putting money into China is tempting, but the picture of the company is far from complete.