- China's WeChat - Not Just For Chat Anymore
December 02 2013 11:39 AM
Look out Baidu and Alibaba: WeChat is about to open a new competitive front.
- China To Replace Assembly Lines With 3D Printers?
December 02 2013 10:26 AM
U.S. manufacturers still have a technological advantage over China in 3D printing, but not for long.
- Bitcoin Black Friday Is A Thing
November 27 2013 10:18 AM
Until now, the majority of bitcoins have not been used to make purchases, but Bitcoin Black Friday aims to change that.
- You Won't Believe How Much China's Wealthy Have Stashed Overseas
November 26 2013 12:41 PM
More than half of China’s millionaires are considering or have already taken steps to move money overseas.
- The Real Reason Behind China's Qualcomm Investigation
November 26 2013 11:11 AM
China's anti-trust probe may be motivated by potential benefit for state-owned telecom companies.
- Myanmar's Bloody Gold Mining
November 25 2013 12:33 PM
The country's gold production is growing in leaps, but its miners are suffering from rudimentary mining practices.
- You Won't Believe How Much China Developers Owe In Land Taxes
November 25 2013 10:59 AM
The report quickly caused a backlash in the business community, and the state TV channel may even be sued.
- China's 'New Child Policy' - The Impact
November 22 2013 11:51 AM
The expected 2 million to 3 million additional births annually will surely boost commercial activity.
- Who Will Be Gary Locke's Successor?
November 22 2013 9:46 AM
Speculation surfaces as to who will succeed Gary Locke as the U.S. ambassador to China.
- Private Investors To Get Chance To Develop 30 Myanmar Airports
November 21 2013 9:49 AM
In a bid to improve its underdeveloped airport capacity and infrastructure, Myanmar is hoping for help from the private sector.
- Head Of Chinese Bank: Our Bad Loan Ratio Is Better Than Yours
November 20 2013 3:29 PM
The chairman of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China says their NPL of 0.91 is "excessively good."
- China's Insatiable Appetite For Gold
November 20 2013 12:42 PM
All markets do not increase in size perpetually, except, perhaps, China's gold market.
- Myanmar: Love/Hate Relationship With Foreign Tobacco Makers
November 20 2013 10:20 AM
The country's trade ministry welcomes the investment even as the health ministry tries to curb smoking.
- Cambodia Hopes To Become Global Crocodile Skin Supplier
November 20 2013 6:21 AM
Cambodia is encouraging farmers to raise crocodiles instead of selling them as babies.
- First To Play 'Decisive' Role, China's Currency Market
November 19 2013 3:02 PM
The People's Bank of China said that it will end normal intervention in the currency market.
- China Bond Market: Winter Is Coming
November 19 2013 11:23 AM
China Development Bank slashed a proposed deal by 60 percent.
- Think Winning Myanmar Telecom Licenses Was Hard? Try Getting One Issued
November 19 2013 10:19 AM
Winning a telecom license in Myanmar is easier than actually getting one in hand, foreign firms discover
- China's Austerity Drive Hits Crab Sales
November 18 2013 1:53 PM
Following luxury goods and high-end restaurants, China's seasonal crab industry is taking a hit from the austerity plan.
- China's Bitcoin Fever Continues
November 18 2013 11:18 AM
The largest Bitcoin exchange by trading volume is now a very popular market in China.
- China's Reforms For Dummies
November 15 2013 2:33 PM
China has unveiled a most ambitious reform plan, here are the most important six highlights.