- China's Latest Shortage: Not Enough Visas For Wealthy
March 28 2014 11:04 AM
Last year, 80 percent of the United States' EB-5 permits were issued to Chinese nationals.
- 7 Things You Need To Know About Alibaba's Yu Le Bao
March 27 2014 3:15 PM
Alibaba has debuted another investment product, Yu Le Bao. Here's what we know so far.
- Bitcoin's Bitter History In China
March 27 2014 11:28 AM
People's Bank of China is now requiring banks to close all accounts opened by operators of bitcoin exchanges.
- Myanmar's Offshore Blocks (Almost) Ready For Business
March 26 2014 3:42 PM
Many international oil and gas firms, including Total and Royal Dutch Shell, will be allowed to invest and explore Myanmar's offshore blocks.
- Southeast Asia Hears China's Roar After Flight 370
March 26 2014 2:48 PM
However, any unified opposition to Beijing is unlikely, experts say, as most countries in the region depend on China for trade.
- Dear Developed World, Myanmar Would Like To Borrow $750 Million
March 25 2014 12:05 PM
After hitting a snag in financing its new airport, Myanmar is hoping to secure a loan from developed countries.
- France Knows The Secret To Courting China
March 25 2014 11:34 AM
French winemakers currently supply 10 percent of China's total consumption, but they want to grow that number.
- Here's The Stark Reality In Thailand
March 25 2014 6:05 AM
Unfortunately, Thailand's political mess has taken a turn for the worse.
- Is Myanmar Ready For Its First Real Stock Exchange?
March 24 2014 12:36 PM
Companies in charge of creating the exchange said plans are on track despite obstacles.
- British Food Popular In China?
March 24 2014 10:55 AM
The U.K. exported 82 percent more food to China in 2013, driven by near doubling sales of pork and salmon.
- What China's Corruption Problem Means For Its Economic Evolution
March 21 2014 2:41 PM
Corrupt officials in China may be robbing the Chinese of more than their hard-earned cash.
- Why Illegal Builders In China Now Need To Beware
March 21 2014 11:35 AM
A survey found more than 520 construction projects have appropriated farmland without proper compensation.
- A Preview Of The 2014 Indonesia Election
March 21 2014 6:27 AM
Joko Widodo from the PDIP is the current favorite, but even his success cannot guarantee Indonesia's reforms will be carried out.
- 4 Reasons China Mobile’s Profit Dropped
March 20 2014 11:58 AM
The company - the world’s largest mobile carrier - became more familiar to Western investors recently, after it made a deal with Apple.
- US Companies In China: It's Not A Rose Garden
March 19 2014 10:55 AM
Doing business in China is becoming more difficult than ever, and revenues are not keeping up.
- Why You Won't Be Flying Into Myanmar's Hanthawaddy Airport Soon
March 19 2014 6:58 AM
Myanmar's plans for a new airport will be delayed as the first round of negotiations fell through.
- Why Are Hong Kong's Millionaires Leaving?
March 18 2014 12:54 PM
Many of Hong Kong's older and richer millionaires, in particular, are keen to leave.
- Do The Chinese Own Too Much Of Australia?
March 18 2014 10:06 AM
The Australian government is concerned that its citizens won't be able to buy houses as Chinese investors drive up prices.
- Why Apple's China Strategy Is Working
March 14 2014 10:18 AM
A new study found that 80 percent of China's high-end smartphone users carry iPhones.
- What Indonesia's Fuel Subsidy Is Costing
March 14 2014 5:57 AM
Since 1967, Indonesia has been heavily subsidizing the retail prices of diesel, gasoline and kerosene fuel.