- Now That's A Tunnel
February 17 2014 11:37 AM
China's 76-mile-long project would serve as an important link between frigid northern China and its tropical south.
- Tencent Buys China's Yelp-like Review Site
February 17 2014 10:02 AM
The Internet giant is planning to purchase Dianping, a popular Chinese restaurant- review site. Here's why Tencent wants in.
- Does China Have An Answer To Slowing Luxury Spending?
February 14 2014 2:45 PM
This subgroup of shoppers may not have much money to spend, but their sheer numbers make them powerful.
- China's Poaching Problem: There May Be Some Light
February 14 2014 12:16 PM
The Chinese drove up demand for ivory and rhino horns last year dramatically, but the situation could improve soon.
- Why Myanmar Adopted International Gold Measurement Gauge
February 14 2014 10:30 AM
By adopting the international gold measurement standard, the Southeast Asian takes another step away from isolation.
- Is China's Grain Independence Over?
February 13 2014 2:51 PM
China may soon depend on imports to feed its demand for corn, just like soybeans.
- Can Lenovo End Motorola's Losses?
February 13 2014 11:06 AM
China-based Lenovo is confident Motorola will be profitable again in a few quarters.
- Is China's Smartphone Market Slowing Down?
February 13 2014 10:18 AM
In the fourth quarter, total smartphone shipments in China dropped for the first time in years.
- Can Thailand And Its Economy Survive 2014?
February 13 2014 6:27 AM
The Feb. 2 election has changed little for Thailand, and its economy is facing a scary year.
- Is The Risk Of Corruption Worth Doing Business In China?
February 12 2014 12:04 PM
Many companies are shying away from doing business in the world's second-largest economy, while others find corruption unavoidable.
- Why China Is Rolling The Dice In Zimbabwe
February 12 2014 10:16 AM
The southern African country is relying on Chinese funds to revitalize its shaky economy.
- How Did Malaysia Fare In Q4 2013?
February 10 2014 11:54 AM
Production and export numbers look good for the Southeast Asian nation's, suggesting a solid end to 2013.
- How Much Gold Did Chinese Grannies Buy In 2013?
February 10 2014 9:29 AM
Chinese gold consumption recorded a 41 percent leap in 2013.
- Myanmar Is Keeping Its Energy To Itself
February 07 2014 2:54 PM
After feeding much of its natural resources into China and Thailand, Myanmar has decided to satisfy its own demand first.
- How Fast Can China Reform Its Land Laws?
February 07 2014 10:33 AM
China's land disputes may go on for a while, even as the government carries out land reforms.
- What's The One Thai Sector Not Suffering From Political Unrest?
February 07 2014 5:02 AM
While much of Thailand suffers economically, data center providers there have been experiencing an unexpected growth spurt.
- Why Did Apple Pull Bitcoin Wallet App?
February 06 2014 11:21 AM
Speculation swirls as to why the tech giant just dumped the last bitcoin wallet app available to Apple users.
- A Counterfeit Part In An Aston Martin?
February 06 2014 10:22 AM
Money does not always buy quality when China is involved.
- Are Myanmar's Real Estate Prices Too High For Domestic Businesses?
February 06 2014 5:56 AM
Businesses that rely on having a prime location may be out of luck in Yangon, Myanmar's commercial center.
- Is Too Much Of China's Wealth In Real Estate?
February 05 2014 11:38 AM
And here's why that may be a very bad idea for the world's second-largest economy.