- China's Financial Sector Gets A Digital, And Personal Facelift
January 07 2014 2:23 PM
Chinese Internet giants make sure you get a return for your money - even if you only have one yuan.
- Fancy An Apple IPhone For Chinese New Year?
January 07 2014 10:25 AM
Apple and Chinese carriers are slashing prices ahead of Chinese New Year at the end of January.
- Accidental Death Of A Chinese Executive ... Or A Suicide?
January 06 2014 1:36 PM
Bai Zhongren, head of one of the biggest railway companies in China, has passed away.
- China Now World's Top Trader?
January 06 2014 11:02 AM
According to the General Administration of Customs, the value of China’s trade reached $3.77 trillion in the first 11 months of 2013.
- Bitcoin Value Soars Again After This Company Accepts The Virtual Currency
January 06 2014 10:23 AM
Investors can breathe easy as the virtual currency is once again trading for more than $1,000.
- What China Has In Store For Its One-Child Policy In 2014
December 25 2013 12:50 PM
The one-child policy has had its strengths and weaknesses, demographers generally agree.
- Let's Talk Realistic Apple-China Mobile Numbers
December 24 2013 11:00 AM
Many factors, mostly not in Apple's favor, could contribute to a much smaller than expected sales stat for the company.
- Could Chinese Companies Force Amazon To Lower Prices?
December 23 2013 1:53 PM
Chinese e-tailers are hoping to expand overseas, but they know that price is not everything.
- Not Everyone Is Happy With Apple - China Mobile Deal
December 23 2013 9:53 AM
With the Apple - China Mobile deal finalized, another high-profile company could be facing a scary 2014.
- Alibaba To Compete With China Mobile?
December 19 2013 12:33 PM
For the first time, private companies have been allowed to challenge state-owned enterprises in China's mobile phone market.
- Max Baucus To China?
December 19 2013 10:45 AM
Analysts say the veteran Democratic Montana senator, if confirmed as ambassador to China, would be a surprising but sensible choice.
- Myanmar Is Doing Significantly More Business ... In Opium
December 19 2013 6:24 AM
Growing poppy is the only viable option for many farmers in Myanmar.
- Reddit Is So Tired Of Bitcoin Freakouts
December 18 2013 12:13 PM
The content sharing website has banned empty freaking-out posts on the virtual currency.
- China's Mystery Smartphone Revealed
December 18 2013 10:33 AM
The deal's framework has been approved, but details are still being negotiated.
- Did Bitcoin Investors Hack China's Central Bank?
December 18 2013 9:08 AM
China has banned purchasing bitcoins with yuan, which sparked a 50 percent sell-off in the virtual currency.
- Does China Need To Worry About Its Influence In Myanmar?
December 18 2013 7:17 AM
A Chinese newspaper says Western nations cannot afford to help out Myanmar. But the rival may be closer at hand.
- Thailand Tourism Having A Roller-Coaster Year
December 17 2013 2:06 PM
In the first nine months, Thai tourism receipts grew more than any other country's, but the recent protests could cause that number to plummet.
- Which Nation Is The Most Materialistic?
December 17 2013 12:37 PM
A new survey found 71 percent of Chinese gauge their success by the things they own.
- Has Amazon's Kindle Lucked Out In China?
December 17 2013 10:17 AM
The tablet's prospects were not great in the Chinese market, but it has outperformed expectations in its first six months.
- China's Private Lending Back With A Vengeance
December 16 2013 2:20 PM
Two years of banking woes did not put a stop to the industry that supplies cash to small businesses.