Articles by Sreeja VN
North Korea Fires Sixth Projectile Off The East Coast
May 20 2013 9:09 AM
N.Korea fired a second short-range projectile into the sea off its east coast on Monday, taking the tally to six missile launches since Saturday.
- Pre-Market Movers For May 20, 2013
May 20 2013 7:46 AM
Cytori, Commtouch, Silicom, Perion, Yahoo are among the companies that prevailed in the pre-market trading on Monday.
- US Stock Futures Point To Mixed Open Ahead Of Chicago Fed National Activity Index
May 20 2013 5:37 AM
U.S. stock index futures point to a mixed open on Monday ahead of release of Chicago Fed National Activity Index for April.
S&P Retains Negative Outlook On India's Sovereign Rating
May 18 2013 5:05 AM
Credit rating agency Standard and Poor's (S&P) on Friday reiterated its negative outlook on India's BBB- sovereign rating.
- Top After-Market NYSE Movers For May 17, 2013
May 18 2013 2:37 AM
EPL, Ellie Mae, Copa Holdings, United States Cellular Corporation and Heckmann prevailed in the NYSE post-market trading on Friday.
- Pre-Market Movers For May 17, 2013
May 17 2013 8:21 AM
National Bank of Greece, SINA, ArcelorMittal, Tesla, and Nokia prevailed in the pre-market trading on Friday.
- Russia Sold Advanced Missiles To Syria: US
May 17 2013 8:02 AM
Russia sold advanced Yakhont anti-ship cruise missiles to Syria’s President Bashar Assad-led government, according to U.S. officials.
- Top After-Market NASDAQ Movers For May 16, 2013
May 17 2013 2:59 AM
SINA, ViaSat, Cerus, Oncothyreon, and Ambac Financial prevailed in the Nasdaq post-market trading on Thursday.
- Israel To Legalize Four Unauthorized West Bank Settler Outposts
May 16 2013 8:01 AM
The government said it has taken steps to give retroactive approval to four West Bank settlement outposts built without official consent.
- Kabul Suicide Bomb Attack Targeting NATO Troops Kills At Least 14
May 16 2013 5:34 AM
A suicide bomber attack targeting a NATO convoy in an industrial neighborhood in Kabul on Thursday killed at least 14.
- Pre-Market Movers For May 15, 2013
May 15 2013 8:40 AM
Tata Motors, ING Groep, Qiagen, Gap, and Barclays are among the companies that prevailed in the pre-market trading on Wednesday.
- US Stock Futures Point To Lower Open Ahead Of Inflation, Manufacturing Data
May 15 2013 6:31 AM
U.S. stock index futures point to a lower open Wednesday ahead of the publication of a wide range of economic data.