Articles by Sreeja VN
- Fannie, Freddie Shareholders On Shaky Ground In $41.5B Lawsuit Against US Govt
June 13 2013 7:12 AM
Shareholders of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, who have sued the U.S. government for $41.5 billion in damages, may not have the strongest case.
- World Bank Cuts Global Growth Outlook For 2013
June 13 2013 3:27 AM
The World Bank cut its growth outlook for 2013 and described the global economic recovery as "hesitant and uneven.”
- FIS Court Favors Release Of Secret Ruling On Unconstitutional Surveillance
June 13 2013 1:32 AM
The FISC ruled in favor of releasing a 2011 court opinion that the NSA's surveillance was unconstitutional under FISA Amendments Act.
- Tech Companies Want Permission To Say What They Gave The NSA
June 12 2013 6:57 AM
More Internet companies have followed Google’s lead and called on the U.S. government to allow them to disclose the nature of the NSA's requests.
- Stock Woes Mar Facebook's First Shareholder Meeting
June 12 2013 4:54 AM
Mark Zuckerberg was grilled by investors at the first meeting of Facebook's shareholders.
- Greece Removed From MSCI's Developed Markets Index
June 12 2013 2:03 AM
MSCI has removed Greece from its index of developed markets after the country's markets shrunk and liquidity dried off.
- ECB Bond-Buying Program Success Won't Influence Decision: GCC
June 11 2013 8:17 AM
Germany’s constitutional court said Tuesday that ECB's success with the Outright Monetary Transactions program will not influence its decision.
- Federal Judge In Detroit Dismisses Spyker's Lawsuit Against GM
June 11 2013 5:30 AM
A US federal judge dismissed a $3 billion lawsuit by Spyker accusing General Motors for Saab's bankruptcy.
- Foreign Retailers Could Delay Entry Into India: Report
June 11 2013 4:05 AM
The Indian government's stringent FDI regulations could further delay the entry of foreign multi-brand retailers into the country, a report says.
- BoJ Keeps Rates Unchanged, Revises Outlook
June 11 2013 12:47 AM
The Bank of Japan on Tuesday left its monetary policy unchanged but revised its outlook on the country's economy.
- Pearl Therapeutics Acquired By AstraZeneca For $1.15B
June 10 2013 8:31 AM
British drug-maker AstraZeneca agreed to buy California's respiratory drug company Pearl Therapeutics for $1.15 billion.
- Google Expected To Announce $1.1B Waze Purchase
June 10 2013 7:00 AM
Google Inc. has reportedly agreed to buy Waze, a mapping and navigation startup, for around $1.1 billion.