Articles by Sreeja VN
- S-300 Missiles Arrive in Syria
May 30 2013 9:13 AM
The first shipment of the S-300 anti-ship cruise missiles have arrived in Syria, President Bashar al-Assad told Lebanese television.
- Japan Eyes India's Defense Market, Worries China
May 30 2013 6:40 AM
Japan is set to enter India's defense market, as both countries pledge to boost cooperation, amid growing concerns over China's assertiveness in the region.
- Drone Attack Kills Pakistani Taliban's Deputy Leader
May 30 2013 2:21 AM
The fall of the Pakistani Taliban’s second-in-command Wali ur-Rehman in a drone strike could trigger a rift in the militant group.
- Ranbaxy Faces Quality Test By India Government Body
May 29 2013 2:11 PM
Ranbaxy could face a probe by the Indian government into the quality of the drugs it sells in the country.
- Drone Strike Kills 7 In Pakistan
May 29 2013 12:37 PM
The first drone strike by the U.S. since Pakistan’s May 11 general elections killed seven people and injured four.
- Singapore To Regulate Online News Websites From June 1
May 29 2013 9:35 AM
Websites that report on Singapore and have a significant local reach will need to a media license to operate.
- Amway India CEO, Two Directors Arrested For Fraud
May 28 2013 5:04 AM
Amway’s India chairman and CEO William S Pinckney and two company directors were arrested Monday on charges of financial fraud.
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals To Buy Bausch & Lomb
May 28 2013 4:01 AM
The Canadian drugmaker's takeover deal places it among the world's biggest pharmaceutical firms
- African Union Forming Emergency Military Task Force
May 27 2013 10:08 AM
Africa made strides in creating its own military rapid reaction force to deal with security emergencies in the continent.
- Bank Of Japan Minutes Reveal Split On Stimulus Policy
May 27 2013 9:44 AM
A Bank of Japan's minutes of meeting held on April 26 reveals a rift among board members over its ambitious economic stimulus plan.
- Bus Plunge In India Claims 21 Lives
May 27 2013 3:44 AM
About 11 members of a family were among 21 people killed when a bus fell into a canal in India's Uttar Pradesh state.
- Cylinder Blast In School Bus Kills 17 Children, Teacher In Pakistan
May 25 2013 3:24 AM
An gas cylinder explosion in a school bus killed at least 17 children and a teacher in Pakistan's Gujrat district in Punjab province.