- What US Tech Companies Want From Obama
December 09 2013 6:59 AM
The latest public revolt comes at a time when Obama is planning to introduce sweeping changes to the NSA and laws governing the agency.
- '127 Hours' Hiker Charged With Domestic Violence
December 09 2013 5:00 AM
Aron Ralston, who inspired the Academy Award-nominated 2010 movie "127 Hours," was arrested in Denver.
- Germany's Trade Surplus Narrows In October
December 09 2013 2:49 AM
Germany’s exports to EU member states grew by 2.1 percent while imports rose by 3.1 percent.
- Arctic Ice Melt Linked With Extreme Weather In US, Europe: Study
December 09 2013 2:28 AM
The findings further intensify a debate on the causes and role of global warming, and its impact on changing weather patterns across the globe.
- China Inflation Slows
December 08 2013 11:19 PM
A surprise consumer inflation reading in China in November eased fears about immediate policy tightening.
- FDA Approves Gilead's Sovaldi Drug To Treat Hepatitis C
December 07 2013 1:45 PM
In combination with other antiviral drugs, Sovaldi was found to significantly reduce the treatment period.
- US Veteran Merrill Freed By N. Korea
December 07 2013 11:54 AM
Rogue regime says Newman apologized for his offenses.
- Where Will Boeing Take Its $10B 777X Project Next?
December 06 2013 6:52 AM
Boeing handed out a long wish list that states will need to meet if they want to attract the company and the jobs it brings with it.
- Police Arrest Teen Who Stole Porsche Wreckage After Paul Walker's Death
December 06 2013 3:31 AM
A second suspect is making arrangements to surrender himself and criminal charges will be filed against both suspects.
- Illegal Labor, Shoddy Work At Fukushima Plant
December 06 2013 1:46 AM
The use of laborers hired by a third-party or unregistered contractor is illegal according to Japanese law.
- Ford's Latest Mustang To Get Global Launch [Photos]
December 05 2013 7:23 AM
The new 2015 Mustang retains the key design elements of its predecessor, but comes equipped with modern technology and a global design.
- India To Contest For UNSC Non-Permanent Member Seat
December 05 2013 3:50 AM
India's candidature for the coveted seat comes less than a year after its latest term at the UNSC ended.
- Pentagon To Reduce Staff By 20%, Sequester Could Trigger More Cuts
December 05 2013 2:01 AM
Further staff reductions cannot be ruled out as Congress debates 2014 spending bill.
- FDA Issues Warning Against Philips Cardiac Defibrillators
December 04 2013 4:10 AM
The FDA has warned that certain devices made by the electronics giant may not work in a cardiac emergency situation.
- Facebook Introduces 'Unfollow' Button
December 04 2013 3:09 AM
With new algorithms, Facebook will now help clean up your profile page so you only read stuff you really care about.
- Japan's Economy To Get $181B Stimulus
December 04 2013 1:57 AM
The stimulus package does not require the government to take on fresh debt and will be funded by tax revenues.
- Australia 3Q GDP Expands At 0.6%, Misses Forecasts
December 03 2013 10:26 PM
Australian economic growth in the third quarter of 2013 fell short of expectations.
- Operator Fatigue May Have Contributed To NYC Rail Crash
December 03 2013 8:00 AM
A news report citing unnamed sources claims the driver of the ill-fated commuter train may have fallen asleep at the controls.
- Yuan Beats Euro To Become Second-Most-Used Currency In International Trade
December 03 2013 6:11 AM
The Chinese currency edged up in October to rank behind the U.S. dollar while the euro’s share dropped.
- The Peculiar Case Of The Pacific Leaping Blenny
December 03 2013 4:00 AM
This unique fish prefers to live on land and can leap without legs.