Articles by Sreeja VN
- Top After-Market Nasdaq Movers
April 23 2013 2:59 AM
Netflix Inc, Veeco Instruments, Illumina, Xoom and Celldex prevailed in the Nasdaq post-market trading Monday.
- Pak Interim Govt Refuses To Order Treason Trial Against Musharraf
April 22 2013 8:33 AM
In a temporary relief to former Pakistan president Pervez Musharraf the interim government in Pakistan refused to take any action against him.
- Rape Horror Continues In India: Two More Cases Of Sexual Abuse Of Minors Reported
April 22 2013 6:23 AM
Police have arrested a second man in connection with the rape and torture of a 5-year-old girl in New Delhi, India.
- Female Suicide Bomber Kills Four In North West Pakistan
April 20 2013 8:46 AM
At least four people were killed and four others wounded as a female suicide bomber blew herself up outside a hospital in Pakistan.
- Accused Arrested In The Rape Of Five-Year-Old Indian Girl
April 20 2013 8:15 AM
Police have arrested a man who allegedly raped and tortured a five-year-old girl in New Delhi, amid protests against the incident.
- Former Pakistan Ruler In Judicial Custody
April 20 2013 4:38 AM
Former Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf on Saturday was remanded to judicial custody for a fortnight.
- Death Toll In Baghdad Cafe Bomb Explosion Rises To 32
April 19 2013 7:55 AM
The death toll in a suicide bomb attack on a Baghdad Café rose to 32, as five more bodies were recovered Friday.
- Former Pakistan President Musharraf Under House Arrest
April 19 2013 5:21 AM
Former Pakistan president Pervez Musharraf was placed under house arrest on Friday on charges relating to judges' confinement in 2007.
- Top After-Market NASDAQ Movers
April 19 2013 2:41 AM
Vertex Pharmaceuticals, Amarin, AMC Networks, Microsoft, and Cepheid prevailed in the Nasdaq post-market trading Thursday.
- Pervez Musharraf Flees After A Pakistan High Court Issues Arrest Order
April 18 2013 9:43 AM
Former Pakistan president Pervez Musharraf fled from the Islamabad High Court on Thursday, after the judge cancelled his bail.
- India Trade Deficit Dips In March As Exports Surge
April 18 2013 9:38 AM
India's trade deficit eased to $10.32 billion in March from $13.54 billion recorded a year ago, as exports rose for the third straight month.
- China Q1 FDI Rises 1.44 Percent To $29.9B
April 18 2013 9:30 AM
Foreign direct investments, or FDI, to China rise 1.44 percent for Q1 of 2013 annually.