Articles by Sreeja VN
- Top After-Market NASDAQ Movers
April 09 2013 2:37 AM
STAAR Surgical, Cytori Therapeutics, Central European Media, 3SBio, and Gilead Sciences prevailed in the Nasdaq post-market trading Monday.
- Top Pre-Market Movers For Apr.8, 2013
April 08 2013 7:40 AM
BioCryst, Tower Semiconductor, Lufkin, Weatherford, and Anheuser-Busch prevailed in the pre-market trading Monday.
- US Stock Futures Signal Slightly Higher Open Monday
April 08 2013 6:35 AM
U.S. stock index futures point to a slightly higher open Monday ahead of a Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke's keynote address.
North Korea Seen Preparing For A Fourth Nuclear Test
April 08 2013 3:50 AM
Activities in North Korea’s main nuclear testing facility in recent days point to a possible preparation for a fourth nuclear test.
- Japan's Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant Springs A Leak
April 06 2013 3:01 AM
Radioactive water may have leaked into the surrounding ground from a storage tank at Japan's Fukushima nuclear plant.
- Top Pre-Market Movers For Apr.5, 2013
April 05 2013 7:01 AM
Celgene Corporation, Facebook Inc, ARM Holdings prevailed in the pre-market trading Friday.
Six Dead From New Bird Flu Virus In China
April 05 2013 6:28 AM
China confirmed Friday a sixth death from a lesser known H7N9 strain of the bird flu virus, while 14 people remain infected.
- North Korea Loads Missiles On Mobile Launchers
April 05 2013 4:09 AM
Tensions in the Korean peninsula escalated on Friday as South Korea reported that the North has loaded two missiles on mobile launchers.
Death Toll Rises To 71 In Building Collapse In Mumbai
April 05 2013 3:02 AM
Death toll in the under-construction building collapse located in the Thane suburb of Mumbai, India, has touched 71.
- NATO Strike Kills Four Police Officers, Two Civilians In Afghanistan
April 04 2013 5:50 AM
A NATO air strike killed four Afghan policemen and two civilians in Afghanistan's eastern Ghazni province, officials said Thursday.
- Nikkei Soars High As Bank Of Japan Announces Aggressive Monetary Easing Measures
April 04 2013 5:13 AM
The Bank of Japan Thursday announced a strong monetary easing campaign that sent the Japan markets soaring high.
- David Cameron Bolsters Case To Uphold Trident Nuclear Program
April 04 2013 3:37 AM
Prime Minister David Cameron warned on Thursday that it would be foolish to abandon the Trident nuclear program.