Articles by Sreeja VN
- Iran Slowed Work On Nuclear Facility In Past 3 Months: IAEA
November 15 2013 7:29 AM
A UN report showed that Iran stopped expanding its nuclear facilities ahead of nuclear talks but Israel remains unconvinced.
- Malaysia GDP Shows Growth Aided By Exports
November 15 2013 6:03 AM
Higher domestic demand and a growth in exports helped the Southeast Asian nation beat GDP expectations in the third quarter.
- North Korea Denies Reports About Giving Military Aid To Syria
November 15 2013 1:10 AM
North Korea, Syria's close ally, refuted media claims that the reclusive nation has been aiding Syria's government.
- 2013 Set To Be Among Top 10 Warmest Years Since 1850
November 13 2013 7:23 AM
Rising land and ocean temperatures in 2013 have been driven by an unprecedented increase in greenhouse gases.
- Europe Industrial Data Presents Mixed Picture
November 13 2013 5:39 AM
Industrial production in Europe fell on a monthly basis while annual growth rate beat expectations.
- Johnson & Johnson To Settle Hip Replacement Lawsuits For $4B
November 13 2013 4:46 AM
The settlement could be the largest liability claim deal made by a company over a medical device.
- Top Corporate Executives Face Death Penalty In Vietnam Corruption Case
November 13 2013 2:21 AM
The Vietnamese government is using the threat of a possible death sentence to reduce the high rate of corruption in the nation.
- Egypt - Worst Arab Country To Be A Woman: Survey
November 12 2013 6:49 AM
The Arab uprising failed in its most anticipated outcome of improving women's rights, a survey has said.
- India's Auto Industry Looking At Negative Growth: Report
November 12 2013 4:48 AM
The expected holiday season demand for cars failed to materialize in India, pushing down sales further in October.
- October Was A Good Month For Indian Mutual Funds
November 12 2013 2:07 AM
Indian investors favored money-market and equity funds while interest in gold ETFs waned, according to a new report.
- California Caterer Recalls Ready-To-Eat Salads, Wraps
November 11 2013 7:15 AM
E. coli O157:H7 is a potentially deadly bacterium that can cause dehydration, bloody diarrhea and abdominal cramps.
- Ireland's Shire Buys Viropharma For $4.2B
November 11 2013 5:27 AM
The Pennsylvania-based rare-disease drug maker's product pipeline had reportedly attracted several suitors.
- What Are Apple's Expectations For The iPhone 5s In India?
November 11 2013 2:05 AM
The successful launch of the iPhone 5s has encouraged Apple to aggressively market its products in India's mobile-phone market.
- France To Borrow $6B To Settle Credit Lyonnais Bankruptcy Debt
November 11 2013 12:16 AM
The collapse of the banking giant has cost French taxpayers more than 14 billion euros over the last 20 years.
- Europe's 1-Ton Satellite Will Fall To Earth On Sunday Night; Scientists Clueless Where It Would Crash
November 09 2013 12:21 PM
A European satellite is expected to fall to Earth on Sunday night, but scientists can't say where the debris will land.
- Chinese Start Secret Meeting That Could Launch Key Reforms
November 09 2013 11:41 AM
Third plenum meeting of the Chinese Communist Party could determine the nation's course over the next decade.
- Europe Trade Data Shows Mixed Results
November 08 2013 7:32 AM
Germany's trade surplus touched a record high and France's data was disappointing while the UK's trade deficit remain steady.
- CIA Pays AT&T For Customer Call Records: Report
November 08 2013 6:09 AM
The contract is similar to what other intelligence agencies, such as the FBI, have with communication providers.
- Fannie, Freddie Close To Clearing Bailout Loans
November 08 2013 2:53 AM
Taxpayers have recovered most of their money paid to rescue the mortgage giants following a rebound in the nation's housing sector.
- Sept. German Factory Production Disappoints
November 07 2013 7:28 AM
Economists expect the drop in Germany's industrial production in September to be a one-time event.