Articles by Thomas Barrabi
- Report: NHL Star Penner Asked Judge To Finalize Divorce From Wife
September 16 2013 1:18 PM
A report claims that NHL star Dustin Penner asked an L.A. County judge to expedite his divorce from wife Jessica Welch. However, the Ducks forward claims that the report is "not entirely accurate."
- Hulk Hogan Involved In 'Bloody' Boating Accident
September 16 2013 10:59 AM
The former pro wrestler broke the news of the boat accident on his Twitter account Sunday.
- LeBron James Marries Savannah Brinson In San Diego [PHOTOS]
September 16 2013 9:42 AM
Miami Heat star LeBron James married high school sweetheart Savannah Brinson in San Diego over the weekend.
- Report: Bieber To Accompany Mayweather To Ring Before Title Match
September 13 2013 3:13 PM
Pop star Justin Bieber will reportedly accompany Floyd Mayweather to the ring on Saturday before his match against Saul "Canelo" Alvarez.
- Report: Detroit Tigers' 'Singing Hot Dog Man' Fired Over Anti-Ketchup Views
September 13 2013 1:58 PM
Charley Marcuse, known as the Detroit Tigers' singing hot dog man, has been fired by the team's concession vendor possibly for his disdain of ketchup.
- Giants RB Wilson Adopts Barber's Carrying Method To Fix Fumbling Problem
September 13 2013 11:01 AM
In an attempt to correct the New York Giants running back's fumbling problem, Tiki Barber talked to David Wilson about the "high-and-tight" ball-carrying method.
- PETA Says NFL Funds 'Horrific" Experiments To Study Football Injuries
September 12 2013 2:40 PM
PETA's press release accuses the NFL of funding inhumane experiments on animals in order to research the effects of injuries sustained by its players.
- 'Sam & Cat' Actress Jennette McCurdy Talks Andre Drummond, Social Media In Op-Ed
September 12 2013 1:02 PM
In a new op-ed, "Sam & Cat" actress Jennette McCurdy discussed her online romance with boyfriend Andre Drummond and the benefits of social media.
- Report: Legendary Announcer Jim Ross Fired By WWE After Symposium Snafu [VIDEO]
September 12 2013 11:00 AM
WWE Hall-of-Fame announcer Jim Ross has decided to retire after 20 years with the organization; but some reports suggest it wasn't his idea.
- Duke's Coach K Admits To Being 'In Love' With Beyonce [VIDEO]
September 11 2013 1:05 PM
Coach K discussed his huge crush on Beyonce and meeting Jay Z at a recent Duke basketball fan event.
- Timberlake, Fallon Perform 'Evolution Of End Zone Dancing' [VIDEO]
September 11 2013 10:52 AM
Comedic duo Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake mocked Aaron Hernandez, Tim Tebow, and Manti Te'o in "Evolution of End Zone Dancing."
- Landon Donovan's Eye Infection Will Ruin Your Day [PHOTO]
September 11 2013 10:02 AM
Landon Donovan shrugged off a severe eye infection, scoring a goal in Team USA's 2-0 victory over Mexico and clinching a World Cup berth in the process.
- Former MLB Player Close To Tying Japan's Home Run Record
September 10 2013 3:31 PM
Former MLB player and current Yakult Swallows slugger Wladimir Balentien hit his 54th home run Tuesday, just one shy of Sadaharu Oh's single-season Japanese home run record.
- Yankees, WFAN Close To Radio Deal For 2014; Mets Expected To Leave
September 10 2013 2:25 PM
The New York Yankees are reportedly "close" to signing a deal to broadcast their games on WFAN starting in 2014, forcing the Mets to find a new radio station.
- Did Redskins Fake Injuries On MNF To Slow Down Eagles' Offense?
September 10 2013 12:24 PM
Some Philadelphia Eagles players believe the Washington Redskins faked injuries on Monday Night Football to slow down Chip Kelly's no-huddle offense.
- HS Football Player Beats Opponent With Helmet, Could Face Charges [VIDEO]
September 10 2013 11:01 AM
Hamburg High School football player Joseph Cominsky may face criminal charges after pulling off Annville-Cleona lineman Josh Hartman's helmet and beating him with it.
- Mayweather Sued Over NBA Finals Courtside Seats Bill
September 10 2013 9:55 AM
A Miami-based firm claims that boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. never paid for his courtside seats at Game 7 of the 2013 NBA Finals.
- Will Tebow Join The Arena League? LA KISS Offer Contract Worth 'Millions'
September 09 2013 3:43 PM
The Arena Football League's LA KISS franchise has offered free agent NFL quarterback Tim Tebow a three-year contract worth "millions" of dollars.
- Soccer Player Injures One Direction Member, Receives Death Threats
September 09 2013 2:15 PM
Aston Villa striker Gabriel Agbonlahor received death threats after a collision with One Direction's Louis Tomlinson left the singer injured.
- 'Hi Lizzy Seeberg' Sign On ESPN's 'College GameDay' Sparks Outrage
September 09 2013 12:29 PM
A U.Mich fan who held a "Hi Lizzy Seeberg" sign on the set of "College GameDay" says it was meant to bring attention to her Notre Dame sexual assault case.