Articles by Thomas Barrabi
- The Best Pro Athlete Halloween Costumes Of 2013 [PHOTOS]
October 30 2013 11:38 AM
Famous pro athletes such as Tom Brady, Kevin Durant, and Alex Morgan pulled out all the stops to create the best athlete Halloween costumes of 2013.
- World Champion Boxer Adrien Broner Allegedly Appears In Leaked Sex Tape
October 30 2013 10:08 AM
Welterweight boxer Adrien Broner allegedly engages in illicit acts with two strippers in a leaked sex tape.
- Report: Rob Gronkowski, Brothers Pitching Animated TV Series [VIDEO]
October 29 2013 12:38 PM
Rob Gronkowski and the rest of the Gronkowski brothers are reportedly pitching an animated television show called "The Gronks."
- South Carolina DE Jadeveon Clowney: 'Last Year, I Really Didn't Practice Real Hard'
October 29 2013 11:10 AM
Despite questions about his work ethic and a diminished statistical output this season, South Carolina defensive end Jadeveon Clowney insists that his practice habits have improved.
- Former Redskins Star Dexter Manley Calls Troy Aikman 'Queer' On Radio Show [AUDIO]
October 28 2013 4:01 PM
When asked if he thought Troy Aikman had jinxed the Redskins during their loss to the Denver Broncos on Sunday, Dexter Manley responded by saying, "I think Troy Aikman's a queer."
- Redskins' Meriweather Bashes Brandon Marshall, NFL Rules On Illegal Hits
October 28 2013 1:32 PM
Brandon Meriweather responded to Marshall's claims that he should be banned from the NFL, referencing the Bears star's checkered personal life.
- Ohio State Marching Band Pays Homage To Hollywood In Viral Performance [VIDEO]
October 28 2013 12:35 PM
The Ohio State University Marching Band's Hollywood-themed performance at last Saturday's game has already amassed over 2.4 million views on YouTube.
- Cowboys WR Dez Bryant Explains Sideline Tantrum: 'My Passion Is Always Positive'
October 28 2013 10:58 AM
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant insists that his sideline meltdown during Sunday's game was a mark of his passion for the game--and his teammates seem to agree.
- Meet Thad Moss, Randy Moss' Son And One Of Rhode Island's Top HS Football Players
October 25 2013 3:30 PM
Randy Moss' son, Thad Moss, is considered to be one of Rhode Island's most versatile high school football players.
- Kevin Durant Responds To Jalen Rose's Prediction That He'll Sign With Rockets in 2016
October 25 2013 1:20 PM
Oklahoma City Thunder star Kevin Durant dismissed a prediction by ESPN analyst Jalen Rose, who claims the 25-year-old will sign with the Houston Rockets in 2016.
- Will The Washington Redskins Change Their Name To The 'Washington Bravehearts?'
October 25 2013 11:02 AM
Patent investor Aris Mardirossian registered the name "Washington Bravehearts" on Oct. 17--and he just happens to be the neighbor of Washington Redskins team owner Dan Snyder.
- Seahawks CB Richard Sherman Says He Hid A Concussion During His Rookie Season
October 25 2013 10:27 AM
The Seattle Seahawks cornerback says he understands the risks of suffering a concussion, but chooses to play in the NFL anyway.
- 'Vodka Sam,' AKA Samantha Goudie, Speaks Out For First Time About .341 BAC Arrest [VIDEO]
October 24 2013 3:48 PM
University of Iowa student Samantha Goudie became known as "Vodka Sam" after her public intoxication arrest, but she revealed in an interview that she never wanted anything to do with her fame.
- Report: Parking Lot Attendant Steals $225,000 From Eagles OL Todd Herremans
October 24 2013 3:00 PM
Robert Von Ryan stole Philadelphia Eagles offensive lineman Todd Herremans' checking account number and used it to transfer over $225,000 into his own account, according to federal prosecutors.
- Did Red Sox Pitcher Jon Lester Use Vaseline To Doctor His Pitches During World Series Start? [PHOTO]
October 24 2013 10:13 AM
A Cardinals minor leaguer suggests that Jon Lester's dominant performance in Game 1 of the World Series could be explained by his use of Vaseline to doctor the baseball.
- Snoop Dogg's Son, Cordell Broadus, Suspended For Role In HS Football Brawl [VIDEO]
October 23 2013 3:34 PM
Cordell Broadus, the 16-year-old son of rapper Snoop Dogg and a top high school football recruit, was suspended this week after his punch of another player started a brawl.
- Clemson QB Tajh Boyd Denies Gambling Debt Rumors From Betting On NFL Games
October 23 2013 1:38 PM
Clemson QB Tajh Boyd denied rumors that he amassed an $80,000 debt by gambling on NFL games, and head coach Dabo Swinney has already come out in support of the college football star.
- Female Patriots Fan Charged With Assault In MetLife Stadium Fight [VIDEO]
October 23 2013 11:22 AM
Jaclyn Nugent, the female Patriots fan who was punched in the face by Jets fan Kurt Paschke, was one of four people charged with assault in connection with the fight.
- Frankie Leal, 26-Year-Old Boxer, Dies From Injuries Sustained In Fight [VIDEO]
October 23 2013 9:52 AM
Mexican boxer Francisco "Frankie" Leal was rushed to a nearby hospital after a knockout loss to Raul Hirales.
- Ronaldo Tweets About Boys Underwear Clothing Line, Creeps Out Twitter Followers
October 22 2013 2:50 PM
Cristiano Ronaldo succeeded in creeping out his 22 million Twitter followers with a strange post about his CR7 Boys Underwear clothing line.