- Norris Cole's Personal Chef Shot And Killed At Miami Beach Nightclub
June 10 2014 2:38 PM
Antuan Teasley, chef and friend to Miami Heat guard Norris Cole, died on Tuesday after an altercation at Club Mansion in Miami.
- Did Paul George Poke Fun At LeBron James On Instagram?
June 10 2014 12:28 PM
Indiana Pacers star Paul George posted the Gatorade photo just days after LeBron James left a game with severe cramps.
- Redskins' Name Not Cool For Tribe In NBA Finals Ad
June 10 2014 11:07 AM
A California tribe made a "significant investment" to run the anti-Redskins ad on primetime television.
- HBO's John Oliver: FIFA Is 'Comically Grotesque' [VIDEO]
June 10 2014 10:19 AM
In an extended rant, "Last Week Tonight" host John Oliver took FIFA to task for its various missteps ahead of the 2014 World Cup.
- São Paulo's World Cup Street Protests In Pictures
June 09 2014 3:17 PM
The 2014 World Cup is just three days away, but São Paulo remains in turmoil as protesters clash with police in the streets.
- Irish Model Nadia Forde Denies Dating Rory McIlroy
June 09 2014 1:32 PM
Irish model and singer Nadia Forde didn't respond to a question about whether she had caused Rory McIlroy's breakup.
- Knicks Pursue Derek Fisher For Coaching Job: Report
June 09 2014 11:45 AM
Derek Fisher has been linked to the New York Knicks coaching job since May.
- California Chrome Owner Apologizes For Belmont Rant
June 09 2014 11:02 AM
California Chrome co-owner Steve Coburn apologized to his wife and everyone associated with Tonalist for his post-Belmont tirade.
- Jim Ross Had 'Stroke-Like Symptoms' Before Hospitalization: Report
June 09 2014 10:01 AM
Doctors reportedly determined that Jim Ross' "stroke-like symptoms" were caused by medication taken for an unrelated issue.
- 8 Reasons Why Brazil's World Cup Could Be A Complete Disaster
June 07 2014 1:14 PM
Preparations for the World Cup have been plagued by frequent delays, protests and scandals.
- 7 Of The Worst Stadium Malfunctions In Sports History
June 06 2014 4:22 PM
In the wake of Thursday night's air conditioning snafu at the AT&T Center, it's worth highlighting the 7 worst stadium malfunctions of all time.
- LeBron James Should Not Be Taking The Heat, Yoga Instructor Says
June 06 2014 1:09 PM
The butt of many jokes after cramps forced LeBron James out of Game 1 of the NBA Finals, a yoga instructor says ailment is no laughing matter.
- Gatorade Trolls LeBron On Twitter Over Cramps
June 06 2014 10:36 AM
Gatorade's Twitter account trolls LeBron James after cramps forced him to miss the end of Game 1 of the NBA Finals.
- New York City May Lose 2015 NFL Draft
June 06 2014 9:15 AM
For the first time since 1965, the NFL Draft may move outside of New York City -- and plenty of other cities are vying for the event.
- Ghanaian 'Witch Doctor' Claims He Caused Ronaldo's Knee Injury
June 05 2014 3:55 PM
Nana Kwaku Bonsam claims he's been "working on" Cristiano Ronaldo for the last four months.
- How Much Of Colin Kaepernick's $126 Million Contract Is Actually Guaranteed?
June 05 2014 1:51 PM
On paper, Colin Kaepernick's $126 million contract contains $61 million in guaranteed money but the 49ers could end up paying far less.
- Rare 'Immaculate Inning' Not So Rare This Season
June 05 2014 12:21 PM
Los Angeles Angels pitcher Garrett Richards struck out three batters on nine pitches, a model of efficiency, in the second inning of the game.
- 49ers' Vernon Davis Skips Voluntary Workouts, Could Hold Out: Report
June 05 2014 10:38 AM
The 49ers' other tight ends have reportedly been told not to expect to see Vernon Davis at practice in the near future.
- Torre, Scully React To Zimmer's Death
June 05 2014 9:47 AM
The baseball world is mourning the death of legendary coach Don Zimmer, who died on Wednesday at 83.
- NFL Announces Big Change For Super Bowl 50
June 04 2014 2:59 PM
The NFL will abandon its traditional Roman numerals in 2016 and refer to the championship game as "Super Bowl 50."