- 'Bones' Jones, Cormier Brawl At UFC 178 Press Conference
August 05 2014 11:34 AM
Light heavyweight champion Jon "Bones" Jones and challenger Daniel Cormier brawled at UFC 178 Media Day.
- Dustin Johnson Had History Of Bad Behavior Before Alleged Suspension
August 04 2014 4:37 PM
Paulina Gretzky's fiancé has reportedly failed three drug tests since 2009.
- NFL, Microsoft Integrate 'Surface' Tablets For Sideline Use
August 04 2014 1:12 PM
NFL teams will have access to Microsoft "Surface 3" tablets during games to study photos and design plays in real time.
- Cavs Coach: Israel's Gaza Offensive Is 'Justified'
August 04 2014 11:28 AM
"There's no doubt that we had to act there, so that Israel will have quiet there once and for all," Cavaliers coach David Blatt said.
- Alli MacKenzie Denies Dustin Johnson Affair Ruined Marriage
August 01 2014 7:26 PM
Alli MacKenzie shot down rumors that she and Dustin Johnson engaged in the affair alluded to in a pair of reports on Friday.
- Golfer Johnson Suspended Over Cocaine Use: Report
August 01 2014 4:09 PM
Dustin Johnson has reportedly failed three drug tests since 2009 and engaged in a "sexual indiscretion" with the wife of at least one PGA Tour pro.
- How Portland's Deal With Airbnb Could Influence Other US Cities
August 01 2014 3:09 PM
The Portland City Council will allow short-term rental companies like Airbnb to rent out rooms in single-family homes for less than 30 days.
- Giants RB David Wilson 'Needs A Miracle' To Continue Career: Report
August 01 2014 11:28 AM
Giants running back David Wilson's neck issues may force him to give up football entirely, according to a report.
- Will Lester Re-Sign With Red Sox In 2015?
July 31 2014 5:05 PM
Jon Lester will play the rest of this season with the Oakland A's, but could re-sign with the Red Sox ahead of the 2015 season.
- Batista On Undertaker's Loss At WrestleMania: 'It Made Me Sick'
July 31 2014 2:23 PM
Batista referred to WWE's choice to have Brock Lesnar end The Undertaker's WrestleMania winning streak as a "horrible decision."
- Tiger Woods On Going Bald: 'It's A No-Win Fight'
July 31 2014 11:16 AM
“I’ve got a nice skylight, and if I don’t wear a hat, I can feel that heat," Woods said about his receding hairline.
- UFC Fighter Withdraws From Event After Accidental Shooting
July 30 2014 3:29 PM
Joe Riggs won't face Paulo Thiago at UFC Fight Night 51 due to injuries he suffered while cleaning a pistol at his Arizona home.
- Patrick Peterson, Richard Sherman Twitter Feud Continues
July 30 2014 12:37 PM
Peterson tweaked Sherman on Twitter about his lucrative contract extension, so the Seahawks star responded with a photo of his Super Bowl ring.
- Worst 'Bad Beat' Eliminates Player From World Series Of Poker
July 30 2014 10:52 AM
Connor Drinan's elimination at the 2014 WSOP's $1 million buy-in tournament is one of the worst "bad beats" in event history.
- 'The Bachelorette' 2014: KC Chiefs Congratulate Josh Murray On Engagement
July 29 2014 12:31 PM
The Kansas City Chiefs and University of Georgia each congratulated Josh Murray on his engagement to Andi Dorfman on "The Bachelorette."
- Commonwealth Games' Youngest Gold Medal Winner Fails Drug Test
July 29 2014 11:13 AM
Weightlifter Chika Amalaha failed a drug test just days after becoming the Commonwealth Games' youngest female gold medal winner.
- US Track Star Dead After Car Accident In Georgia
July 28 2014 4:36 PM
Torrin Lawrence, 25, was killed when a tractor-trailer struck his car on a Georgia highway.
- Gas Station Clerk With MMA Training Stops Robbery
July 28 2014 2:27 PM
Mayura Dissanayake, an aspiring MMA fighter, used his training to prevent a group of men from robbing his co-worker.
- Drew Brees Drug Tested By NFL After Saying He Could Play Until Age 45
July 28 2014 12:14 PM
The New Orleans Saints quarterback said on Sunday that he'd been "randomly selected" for drug tests over the weekend.
- Stephen A. Smith Apologizes For Domestic Violence Comments
July 28 2014 11:43 AM
The ESPN "First Take" host referred to his comments on Ray Rice's domestic violence suspension as "the most egregious error of my career."