Articles by Thomas Barrabi
- Watch Carmelo Anthony Curse At Mike Woodson During Late-Game Huddle [VIDEO]
March 20 2014 12:48 PM
Carmelo Anthony took exception to Knicks head coach Mike Woodson's attempt to draw up a late-game plan, saying, "Let's play the f------ game."
- Report: Weir, Voronov May Have Split Over Botched Vacation Plans
March 20 2014 10:06 AM
Sources close to Johnny Weir and Victor Voronov claim that botched vacation plans may have played a major role in their split.
- San Jose Sharks Sign Teen With Heart Condition To Honorary Contract
March 19 2014 3:05 PM
The San Jose Sharks teamed up with the Make-A-Wish Foundation to invite Sam Tageson, a 17-year-old with hypoplastic left heart syndrome, to spend a day with the team.
- When Does March Madness Start?
March 19 2014 1:02 PM
The addition of an opening round of play-in games has increased the NCAA Tournament field from 64 to 68, confusing some fans in the process.
- March Madness 2014: 8 Tips On How To Fill Out A Winning Bracket
March 19 2014 11:43 AM
Need some advice on how to win your office pool for this year's NCAA Tournament? IBTimes has you covered with a list of 8 tips on how to fill out a bracket for March Madness 2014.
- Illinois College Student Charged $787.33 For 2-Mile Cab Ride
March 19 2014 10:20 AM
Becky Siegel, a 20-year-old college student from Winnetka, Ill., was charged $787.33 for a 2-mile cab ride.
- Italian Baseball Team Spoofs 'Major League' Scene In Blackface, Accused Of Racism
March 18 2014 1:52 PM
The Crocetta Baseball Club came under fire on Tuesday after a member of the team donned blackface for a spoof of an iconic scene from "Major League."
- Diamondbacks To Sell 'D-Bat Dog,' 18-Inch Corn Dog Stuffed With Cheese, Bacon
March 18 2014 12:41 PM
The Arizona Diamondbacks' new "D-Bat Dog" costs $25, but the 18-inch frank is stuffed with bacon, cheese and jalapeños.
- Report: UFC's Rousey Interested In WWE Appearance
March 18 2014 10:32 AM
Sources close to UFC fighter Ronda Rousey claims that she'd be willing to appear at an upcoming WWE event, though her schedule prevents her from showing up at WrestleMania XXX.
- ESPN's Michelle Beadle To Attend Prom With Paralyzed HS Student
March 14 2014 1:24 PM
When paralyzed student Jack Jablonski asked ESPN "SportsNation" host Michelle Beadle to the prom on live radio, she immediately accepted, as long as she could wear an '80s dress.
- Model Sues Playboy, Claiming She Was Hit In Her Buttocks With Golf Club During Photo Shoot
March 14 2014 10:29 AM
Model Liz Dickson is suing Playboy and radio show host Kevin Klein after a stunt in which she placed a golf tee between the cheeks of her buttocks, which allegedly led to her being struck in the buttocks with a golf club.
- March 14 (3/14) Is National Pi Day
March 14 2014 9:35 AM
National Pi Day is an official celebration of the mathematical constant π, also represented by the number 3.14.
- Mets Pitching Coach Apologizes After Calling Dice-K's Interpreter A 'Chinaman'
March 13 2014 2:09 PM
New York Mets pitching coach Dan Warthen apologized on Wednesday after he called team interpreter Jeff Cutler a "Chinaman."
- Semi-Pro Hockey Players Hug, Exchange High-Five After Brutal Fight [VIDEO]
March 13 2014 11:52 AM
Ligue Nord-Américaine de Hockey players Joel Thériault and Gary Roch hugged and high-fived after engaging in a vicious fight.
- Hockey Fans Sue CenturyLink Arena, Say Large, Small Beers Are Same Size
March 13 2014 10:36 AM
A group of hockey fans are suing CenturyLink Arena in Boise, Idaho after a video proved that the stadium's large beer and small beer contain roughly the same amount of liquid.
- Darren Sproles' Wife Bashes Saints Leadership In Instagram Rant
March 13 2014 9:29 AM
Michel Sproles, the wife of former New Orleans Saints running back Darren Sproles, bashed the organization on Wednesday in an Instagram rant.
- Report: Brewers' Rodriguez Injured By Cactus, May Miss Spring Debut
March 12 2014 1:59 PM
Milwaukee Brewers reliever Francisco Rodriguez may miss his first schedule spring training appearance after he stepped bare-foot onto a cactus.
- Mother Of MMA Fighter Storms Cage To Check On KO'ed Son [VIDEO]
March 12 2014 11:26 AM
An amateur MMA bout between Joe Fisher and Caleb Frasher ended in a knockout and prompted Fisher's mother to climb into the cage to check on her unconscious son.
- Report: Mayweather Orchestrated Kidnapping, Beating Of 2 Men Over Missing Jewelry
March 12 2014 9:24 AM
Sources claim that Floyd Mayweather Jr. orchestrated a kidnapping and attack of two men he suspected of committing a jewelry robbery at his Las Vegas homes.
- Marlins Fan Abandons Son, Chases After Ball [VIDEO]
March 11 2014 11:50 AM
A Marlins fan abandoned his son's toy wagon in order to chase after a ground rule double, causing the youngster to plummet down a steep hill.