- Alison Grimes Skewers Mitch McConnell At Fancy Farm
August 08 2014 12:21 PM
Democratic U.S. Senate candidate Alison Grimes had harsh words for incumbent Mitch McConnell at Kentucky's 134th annual Fancy Farm picnic.
- Chickens Could Be Decisive In Iowa's US Senate Race
August 08 2014 9:26 AM
Republicans point to Democratic U.S. Senate hopeful Bruce Braley's neighborly dispute as evidence that he lacks the values of a "true Iowan."
- Fantasy Football Terms To Know Before Your 2014 Draft
August 07 2014 3:58 PM
New to fantasy football? Here's a glossary of all the terms you should know before your draft.
- US Soccer Legend Landon Donovan Announces Retirement
August 07 2014 2:15 PM
Landon Donovan will retire as the all-time leading scorer for both the MLS and the United States men's national team.
- Gretzky Threatens To Call Off Wedding Over Johnson Partying: Report
August 07 2014 1:54 PM
Wayne Gretzky was reportedly threatened to call off his daughter Paulina's wedding to Dustin Johnson due to the golfer's partying.
- Cavs-T'Wolves Trade Includes Long-Term Commitment From Love
August 07 2014 11:26 AM
Kevin Love has reportedly agreed to sign a long-term contract with the Cavaliers after their trade with the Timberwolves is finalized.
- NBA Star Oden Arrested, Charged With Battery
August 07 2014 9:30 AM
NBA free agent Greg Oden was arrested on Thursday morning after he allegedly punched his ex-girlfriend in Lawrence, Indiana.
- Fantasy Football Team Names 2014
August 06 2014 4:22 PM
This list of funny fantasy football team names will help you earn bragging rights before the 2014 NFL season even begins.
- Racist Laser Show Wishes Obama A Sardonic 'Happy Birthday'
August 06 2014 2:24 PM
A Russian activist group mocked Barack Obama with a projection in which the president swallowed a banana.
- Kobe Bryant, Michael Jordan Video Showcases Identical Moves
August 06 2014 10:53 AM
YouTube user Youssef Hannoun's latest entry shows that Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan's playing styles are remarkably similar.
- Bears Fine, Suspend Bennett For Training Camp Brawl
August 05 2014 3:41 PM
Bears tight end Martellus Bennett was suspended for conduct detrimental to the team after he slammed rookie Kyle Fuller to the turf at practice.
- Biogenesis Founder Charged With Steroid Distribution
August 05 2014 2:25 PM
As of now, none of the 13 MLB players suspended in 2013 for connection to Biogenesis will face legal action.
- 'Bones' Jones, Cormier Brawl At UFC 178 Press Conference
August 05 2014 11:34 AM
Light heavyweight champion Jon "Bones" Jones and challenger Daniel Cormier brawled at UFC 178 Media Day.
- Dustin Johnson Had History Of Bad Behavior Before Alleged Suspension
August 04 2014 4:37 PM
Paulina Gretzky's fiancé has reportedly failed three drug tests since 2009.
- NFL, Microsoft Integrate 'Surface' Tablets For Sideline Use
August 04 2014 1:12 PM
NFL teams will have access to Microsoft "Surface 3" tablets during games to study photos and design plays in real time.
- Cavs Coach: Israel's Gaza Offensive Is 'Justified'
August 04 2014 11:28 AM
"There's no doubt that we had to act there, so that Israel will have quiet there once and for all," Cavaliers coach David Blatt said.
- Alli MacKenzie Denies Dustin Johnson Affair Ruined Marriage
August 01 2014 7:26 PM
Alli MacKenzie shot down rumors that she and Dustin Johnson engaged in the affair alluded to in a pair of reports on Friday.
- Golfer Johnson Suspended Over Cocaine Use: Report
August 01 2014 4:09 PM
Dustin Johnson has reportedly failed three drug tests since 2009 and engaged in a "sexual indiscretion" with the wife of at least one PGA Tour pro.
- How Portland's Deal With Airbnb Could Influence Other US Cities
August 01 2014 3:09 PM
The Portland City Council will allow short-term rental companies like Airbnb to rent out rooms in single-family homes for less than 30 days.
- Giants RB David Wilson 'Needs A Miracle' To Continue Career: Report
August 01 2014 11:28 AM
Giants running back David Wilson's neck issues may force him to give up football entirely, according to a report.