- Giants RB David Wilson 'Needs A Miracle' To Continue Career: Report
August 01 2014 11:28 AM
Giants running back David Wilson's neck issues may force him to give up football entirely, according to a report.
- Will Lester Re-Sign With Red Sox In 2015?
July 31 2014 5:05 PM
Jon Lester will play the rest of this season with the Oakland A's, but could re-sign with the Red Sox ahead of the 2015 season.
- Batista On Undertaker's Loss At WrestleMania: 'It Made Me Sick'
July 31 2014 2:23 PM
Batista referred to WWE's choice to have Brock Lesnar end The Undertaker's WrestleMania winning streak as a "horrible decision."
- Tiger Woods On Going Bald: 'It's A No-Win Fight'
July 31 2014 11:16 AM
“I’ve got a nice skylight, and if I don’t wear a hat, I can feel that heat," Woods said about his receding hairline.
- UFC Fighter Withdraws From Event After Accidental Shooting
July 30 2014 3:29 PM
Joe Riggs won't face Paulo Thiago at UFC Fight Night 51 due to injuries he suffered while cleaning a pistol at his Arizona home.
- Patrick Peterson, Richard Sherman Twitter Feud Continues
July 30 2014 12:37 PM
Peterson tweaked Sherman on Twitter about his lucrative contract extension, so the Seahawks star responded with a photo of his Super Bowl ring.
- Worst 'Bad Beat' Eliminates Player From World Series Of Poker
July 30 2014 10:52 AM
Connor Drinan's elimination at the 2014 WSOP's $1 million buy-in tournament is one of the worst "bad beats" in event history.
- 'The Bachelorette' 2014: KC Chiefs Congratulate Josh Murray On Engagement
July 29 2014 12:31 PM
The Kansas City Chiefs and University of Georgia each congratulated Josh Murray on his engagement to Andi Dorfman on "The Bachelorette."
- Commonwealth Games' Youngest Gold Medal Winner Fails Drug Test
July 29 2014 11:13 AM
Weightlifter Chika Amalaha failed a drug test just days after becoming the Commonwealth Games' youngest female gold medal winner.
- US Track Star Dead After Car Accident In Georgia
July 28 2014 4:36 PM
Torrin Lawrence, 25, was killed when a tractor-trailer struck his car on a Georgia highway.
- Gas Station Clerk With MMA Training Stops Robbery
July 28 2014 2:27 PM
Mayura Dissanayake, an aspiring MMA fighter, used his training to prevent a group of men from robbing his co-worker.
- Drew Brees Drug Tested By NFL After Saying He Could Play Until Age 45
July 28 2014 12:14 PM
The New Orleans Saints quarterback said on Sunday that he'd been "randomly selected" for drug tests over the weekend.
- Stephen A. Smith Apologizes For Domestic Violence Comments
July 28 2014 11:43 AM
The ESPN "First Take" host referred to his comments on Ray Rice's domestic violence suspension as "the most egregious error of my career."
- Olbermann Calls Ray Rice A 'Wife-Beater'
July 25 2014 12:13 PM
Keith Olbermann believes that the NFL's two-game suspension of Ray Rice was far too lenient and indicative of a lack of respect for women.
- Rockies Fan Shoved By Police At Coors Field [WATCH]
July 25 2014 11:15 AM
Alex Buck, a 22-year-old Rockies fan, was shoved three times by police at Coors Field, prompting an internal investigation.
- What Are The Odds Of Dying In A Plane Crash?
July 24 2014 2:00 PM
Despite three deadly aviation incidents in the last week, death by plane crash remains an extremely rare occurrence.
- Algerian Plane Found In Mali; Passenger List In Dispute
July 24 2014 11:38 AM
"The plane was not far from the Algerian frontier when the crew was asked to make a detour because of poor visibility," said a Malian diplomat.
- Fate Of Air Algerie Passengers Unknown
July 24 2014 9:16 AM
An Algerian official has confirmed that Air Algerie Flight AH5017, which went missing between Burkina Faso and Algiers, has crashed.
- The Company Behind China's Meat Scandal
July 23 2014 2:15 PM
Shanghai Husi Food Co Ltd. is a subsidiary of OSI Group LLC, China's largest meat supplier — boasting 20K employees and $6B in annual revenue.
- Suicide Bombings Kill At Least 82 In Nigeria's Kaduna
July 23 2014 11:10 AM
No one has claimed responsibility, but militant Islamic group Boko Haram has carried out a series of attacks in the region in recent months.