Articles by Thomas Barrabi
- Report: EMU Football Player Demarius Reed Found Dead In Apparent Homicide
October 18 2013 2:08 PM
Police in Ypsilanti, Mich., are treating the case as a homicide.
- Texans RB Ben Tate, 'Bad Girls Club' Star Tasha Malek Reportedly Expecting First Child
October 18 2013 1:13 PM
Former "Bad Girls Club" star Tasha Malek is pregnant, and rumor has it that current boyfriend, Houston Texans running back Ben Tate, is the father.
- Tigers SS Jose Iglesias Robs David Ortiz With Amazing Catch [WATCH]
October 18 2013 11:00 AM
Detroit Tigers SS Jose Iglesias ran across the infield to rob Red Sox slugger David Ortiz of a hit with a spectacular catch.
- Former Floyd Mayweather Girlfriend Princess Love, Ray J Get Matching Tattoos
October 18 2013 9:58 AM
Princess Love, the former girlfriend of boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr., got matching tattoos with Ray J, fueling rumors that the pair had a relationship behind Mayweather's back.
- 'NBA 2K14:' Watch The First Next-Gen Trailer Here [VIDEO]
October 17 2013 3:45 PM
The first "NBA 2K14" next-gen "OMG" trailer features in-game footage of the popular basketball video game franchise on PlayStation 4.
- Fantex Brokerage Services Allows Fans To Invest In Athletes' 'Stock'
October 17 2013 2:31 PM
Fantex Brokerage Services will allow investors to invest in "stock" based on a pro athlete's brand. The company has reportedly reached a deal with Arian Foster and will begin selling shares of his "stock" within the next month.
- Report: A-Rod Hired Prostitutes 'Two At A Time' At Manhattan Apartment
October 17 2013 11:22 AM
New York Yankees star Alex Rodriguez reportedly hired prostitutes "two at a time, twice a week" while living in his old Manhattan apartment, according to a new book.
- Erin Andrews Claims She Didn't Have Bieber On Her Mind During Interview
October 16 2013 3:48 PM
Fox Sports reporter Erin Andrews appeared to say "Justin Bieber" instead of "Justin Verlander" during a postgame interview.
- Giants Players Wilson, Randle Trade Barbs, Jokes On Twitter
October 16 2013 1:29 PM
Tensions are running high in New York after the Giants' 0-6 start, but key players David Wilson and Rueben Randle kept it light with some banter on Twitter.
- Report: Another Adrian Peterson Baby Mama Identified; 5th Baby By 4 Women
October 16 2013 11:47 AM
Erica Syion, a former gentleman's club dancer from Texas, has been identified as Adrian Peterson's fourth baby mama, and the mother of his fifth baby, according to a report.
- Actor Christopher McDonald, AKA 'Shooter McGavin,' Arrested For Alleged DWI
October 16 2013 10:23 AM
Christopher McDonald, who played Shooter McGavin in the film "Happy Gilmore," was arrested Wednesday morning for allegedly DWI in Wilmington, N.C.
- Bobby Ruffin Claims He Raised Adrian Peterson's Son, Bashes Vikings Star
October 15 2013 2:47 PM
A South Dakota man claims he raised Adrian Peterson's son, and wrote in a Facebook post that he was "so tired of this 'poor Adrian Peterson' s---."
- Report: A-Rod's Lawyer Nearly Fought Tony Bosch's Lawyer During Hearing
October 15 2013 1:54 PM
Alex Rodriguez's lawyer, Joe Tacopina, nearly fought Julio Ayala, a lawyer for Biogenesis founder Tony Bosch, during A-Rod's ongoing appeal of his 211-game PED suspension.
- Report: Floyd Mayweather Staged 'Robbery,' Set Princess Love Up To Take Fall
October 15 2013 12:58 PM
A source close to Princess Love, the former girlfriend of Floyd Mayweather Jr., claims that the boxer orchestrated the "robbery" of one of his own homes and set her up to take the blame.
- Police: NBA Player Chris Duhon Intentionally Struck By Car In Orlando Parking Garage
October 15 2013 11:05 AM
NBA free agent Chris Duhon was intentionally struck by a car after getting involved in an altercation with an unknown man in a Orlando parking garage, police said.
- 'Rally Bear,' Fake Dodgers Mascot, Dances On Cardinals Dugout, Gets Ejected By Security
October 15 2013 10:01 AM
A Dodgers fan dressed up in a bear costume danced on top of the St. Louis Cardinals' dugout, earning the nickname, "Rally Bear." The fake mascot was eventually ejected by security.
- Jack Clark Challenges Albert Pujols To Lie-Detector Test Over Steroid Allegations
October 14 2013 3:55 PM
Former radio host and St. Louis Cardinals baseball player Jack Clark countered Albert Pujols' defamation lawsuit by suggesting that each man undergo a lie-detector test regarding Clark's allegations of steroid use.
- Giants' Hakeem Nicks Downplays Trade Rumors: 'I'm A Giant'
October 14 2013 2:18 PM
New York Giants wide receiver Hakeem Nicks downplayed trade rumors on Monday, despite reports that the Patriots, Ravens, Falcons and 49ers are interested in acquiring his services.
- Rumors Swirl About Name Of Adrian Peterson's Deceased Son, Mother Of Child [PHOTOS]
October 14 2013 11:39 AM
Police have yet to publicly reveal the name of Adrian Peterson's 2-year-old son, or that of the deceased toddler's mother. But rumors identify a Sioux Falls woman and her son as the unknown individuals.
- Pistons' Stuckey Out Indefinitely After Breaking Thumb In Car Door
October 11 2013 2:52 PM
Detroit Pistons guard Rodney Stuckey will miss significant time after breaking his thumb by accidentally slamming it in his car door.