Articles by Thomas Barrabi
- Brazilian MMA Fighter Climbs Over Cage, Quits Match [VIDEO]
October 08 2013 3:45 PM
When a referee denied Brazilian MMA fighter Claudinei Angelo's request for a time out, he responded by climbing over the cage and forfeiting the match.
- Meet Kimberly Webster, The Presidents Cup Streaker [PHOTOS]
October 08 2013 11:29 AM
Kimberly Webster, the 23-year-old woman known as the "Presidents Cup Streaker," claims that she wanted to bring some excitement to an otherwise dull Dublin, Ohio crowd.
- VIDEO: Braylon Edwards Attacks Photog Outside Detroit Nightclub
October 08 2013 9:51 AM
Security footage obtained from a Detroit nightclub appears to show former NFL wide receiver Braylon Edwards attacking a photographer.
- Report: Ex-Chiefs Star Larry Johnson Now A Strip Club DJ
October 07 2013 3:55 PM
Former Kansas City Chiefs running back Larry Johnson is apparently working as a guest DJ at Tootsie's Cabaret, a Miami, Fla., strip club, according to a report.
- Report: Lions Player Verbally Assaulted UW Marching Band, Used Homophobic Slurs
October 07 2013 2:33 PM
Detroit Lions center Dominic Raiola verbally assaulted members of the University of Wisconsin marching band on Sunday, according to band member Zach York.
- A's Fan Tasered After Fighting With Police, Security During ALDS Game [VIDEO]
October 07 2013 1:01 PM
A middle-aged Oakland A's fan was shot with a Taser after fighting several police officers and security guards during the second game of the ALDS.
- 'Little Knockers' Skit Parodies HBO's 'Hard Knocks' Series [WATCH]
October 07 2013 11:37 AM
Funny Or Die's new skit "Little Knockers" is a hilarious parody of the hit HBO series "Hard Knocks."
- Andrews, Ponder Slam Analyst's Claim That Women Shouldn't Serve On CFB Playoff Committee
October 07 2013 10:25 AM
Sam Ponder, Erin Andrews and Bonnie Bernstein criticized "College GameDay" analyst David Pollack's comments that women shouldn't serve on the college playoff committee.
- Report: 49ers Whitner Would Have To Pay Nike To Wear 'Hitner' Jersey
October 04 2013 11:57 AM
San Francisco 49ers safety Donte Whitner would reportedly have to buy out Nike's remaining stock of his jerseys and wait at least six weeks to wear a "Hitner" uniform on the field.
- Iowa State Football Coach Goes On Epic Rant After Loss To Texas [VIDEO]
October 04 2013 10:23 AM
Iowa State head coach Paul Rhoads went on an epic rant after a pair of botched calls cost his team a close game against the University of Texas on Thursday night.
- Burger King Announces Name Change In Now-Viral Ad Campaign [PHOTOS]
October 03 2013 3:49 PM
A fake ad campaign in which Burger King announced it had changed its name to "Fries King" went viral on Thursday, confusing many customers.
- K. Michelle Reveals She's Single, Says Lance Stephenson Cheated On Her
October 03 2013 2:10 PM
"Love & Hip Hop: New York" star K. Michelle took to Twitter to reveal that her boyfriend, Indiana Pacers star Lance Stephenson, has been cheating on her.
- Shaquille O'Neal 'Chokes' Tow Man Who Put Boot On Car
October 03 2013 11:45 AM
In exchange for removing a boot from Shaquille O'Neal's car and waiving a $75 fee, Spence Beck received a starring role in one of his Instagram videos.
- Pirates Fan Celebrates Win By Jumping Off Bridge [VIDEO]
October 02 2013 1:49 PM
A Pittsburgh Pirates fan celebrated the team's NL wild-card victory over the Cincinnati Reds by jumping off of the Roberto Clemente Bridge.
- Canadiens' Parros Falls Face-First To Ice During Fight, Suffers Concussion
October 02 2013 10:55 AM
Montreal Canadiens enforcer George Parros suffered a concussion after he fell face-first onto the ice during a fight with Toronto Maple Leafs brawler Colton Orr.
- Report: Charlie Sheen Attends Reds-Pirates NL Wild Card Game, Appears Drunk
October 02 2013 9:49 AM
Actor and lifelong Cincinnati Reds fan Charlie Sheen was on hand at PNC Park to watch his favorite team lose their NL wild-card game to the Pirates, 6-2.
- Lions' Burleson Posts Photos Of Car Crash, Says It Wasn't 'Alcohol-Related'
October 01 2013 3:48 PM
Lions wide receiver Nate Burleson posted photos of the pizza that caused his car accident, and claimed that the crash that led to a broken arm wasn't "alcohol-related."
- Cowboys Fan Hit By Bottle In Parking Lot Brawl [VIDEO]
October 01 2013 12:07 PM
An altercation between Cowboys and Chargers fans turned violent when a Cowboys fan was hit over the head with a beer bottle.
- Alleged NSFW Photos Of Steelers OC Todd Haley Leak To Internet
October 01 2013 11:13 AM
Nude photos that allegedly depict Chrissy Haley, wife of Pittsburgh Steelers offensive coordinator Todd Haley, have leaked to the Internet.
- Ravens' Torrey Smith, Wife Announce Pregnancy With Instagram Photo
October 01 2013 9:56 AM
Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Torrey Smith and his wife, Chanel Williams, found an inventive way to announce on Instagram that they're expecting their first child.