Articles by Thomas Barrabi
- National Dog Show 2013 Results: See Full List Of Winners Here
November 29 2013 1:49 PM
More than 18 million viewers tuned in to watch the 12th annual National Dog Show, and were rewarded with "Best In Show" winner.
- Phillies IF Reid Brignac Engaged To Former Playboy Playmate
November 27 2013 1:15 PM
Philadelphia Phillies IF Reid Brignac and former Playboy Playmate Lauren Anderson were engaged in October, and have a young son together.
- National Dog Show 2013: Everything You Need To Know To Enjoy The Thanksgiving Special
November 27 2013 12:50 PM
The 2013 National Dog Show is the perfect event to watch before your Thanksgiving dinner.
- Packers OL Josh Sitton Bashes Detroit Lions, Calls Them 'Scumbags'
November 27 2013 11:23 AM
Green Bay Packers lineman Josh Sitton referred to the Detroit Lions plays as "dirtbags or scumbags," and blames head coach Jim Schwartz for the team's dirty play.
- Thanksgiving 2013 Sports TV Schedule: NFL, NHL, College Basketball And More
November 27 2013 10:21 AM
Tired from all that turkey and gravy? The sports world has you covered. Here's where and when to watch NFL, NHL, College Football, and College Basketball games on Thanksgiving.
- Report: Manny Pacquiao Is Broke, May Owe $50 Million In Back Taxes
November 27 2013 10:18 AM
The Bureau of Internal Revenue in the Philippines claims that Manny Pacquiao never proved that he paid taxes in 2008-2009, and owed $50 million in back taxes as of last July.
- Katherine Webb 'Really Nervous' To Attend First-Ever Iron Bowl
November 26 2013 10:49 AM
Auburn alumnus Webb admits she's nervous about attending the Iron Bowl game and says her QB boyfriend AJ McCarron is concerned about her safety.
- Drunk Bears Fans Hold Footrace, Man Slams Into Pole [VIDEO]
November 25 2013 3:53 PM
A video of a disastrous footrace between two drunken Bears fans after Chicago's 42-21 loss to the Rams has gone viral.
- Photographers Fight After Broncos-Patriots Game [VIDEO]
November 25 2013 11:36 AM
The incident involving two photographers occurred moments after New England’s come-from-behind victory over Denver on Sunday night.
- Report: Raiders Fan Attempts Suicide, Saved By Ex-Marine
November 25 2013 10:01 AM
A female Oakland Raiders fan jumped from an upper deck after Sunday's game but was saved by a 61-year-old man.
- Report: Tim Duncan Dating 'Amazing Race' Star Vanessa Macias
November 22 2013 1:50 PM
San Antonio Spurs star Tim Duncan has reportedly moved on from his recent divorce, and appears to have a new girlfriend.
- Report: Brooke Hogan Calls Off Engagement To Cowboys OL Phil Costa
November 22 2013 10:53 AM
Hogan reportedly felt that her relationship with Dallas Cowboys lineman Phil Costa was moving too quickly.
- Report: Jameis Winston Accuser Not Pictured In Nightclub Photo, Despite Rumors
November 21 2013 3:21 PM
A photo that depicts Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston with an unidentified blonde at a Tallahassee club is not a picture of his alleged rape victim, according to a report.
- Report: 49ers QB Colin Kaepernick May Be Dating Singer Teyana Taylor
November 21 2013 2:05 PM
Several gossip blogs have noted that Teyana Taylor's recent Instagram post may provide evidence that she and Colin Kaepernick are dating.
- Body Language Expert: A-Rod Lied During Mike Francesa Interview
November 21 2013 11:06 AM
Body language expert Susan Constantine claims that Alex Rodriguez's mannerisms indicate that he was lying to Mike Francesa throughout their Wednesday afternoon interview.
- Report: DNA Test Confirms Winston's DNA Matches Sample Taken From Accuser's Underwear
November 21 2013 9:34 AM
A DNA test conducted by a Florida crime lab reportedly confirmed that a DNA sample provided by Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston matched a sample taken from the alleged rape victim's underwear.
- Alleged Jameis Winston Victim Claims Police Warned Her Not To Press Charges
November 20 2013 2:26 PM
In a statement released through her attorney, the alleged victim in the Jameis Winston sexual assault case claims that the Florida State QB raped her, and that police warned her that Tallahassee was "a big football town."
- Manny Pacquiao, Brandon Rios' Camps Trade Racist, Homophobic Barbs In Fight At Gym [VIDEO]
November 20 2013 12:13 PM
An altercation between Manny Pacquiao trainer Freddie Roach and the camp of upcoming opponent Brandon Rios descended into a flurry of racist comments and gay slurs in Macau.
- Mike Tyson Returns Evander Holyfield's Ear In Hilarious 'Foot Locker' Commercial
November 20 2013 10:01 AM
Foot Locker's hilarious "Week Of Greatness 2013" commercial features hilarious cameos by Mike Tyson, Evander Holyfield, Dennis Rodman and Brett Favre.
- Reddit 'Groupie' Claims Derek Jeter Says 'Yeah Jeets' During Sex
November 19 2013 2:01 PM
A viral Reddit thread entitled "Former groupies of Reddit" has produced several outlandish stories, including a claim that Derek Jeter says "Yeah Jeets!" during sexual encounters and spawned the hash tag #YeahJeets.