- Tumblr's User Base Is Growing, So Why Isn't Yahoo?
August 21 2014 3:28 PM
Tumblr is growing its user base, but it isn't helping Yahoo's bottom line.
- Lost Car Keys? Grab Your iPhone
August 21 2014 9:17 AM
Tesla Motors will begin letting Model S owners start and unlock their cars using Apple's Touch ID fingerprint technology.
- Microsoft Releases Reddit App For Xbox One
August 19 2014 1:54 PM
Xbox Live users can now browse Reddit from the comfort of their console.
- American Airlines Hires Ink Global To Relaunch 'American Way'
August 19 2014 11:24 AM
In-flight titles like "American Way" will get a digital makeover.
- Murdoch Says Google Worse Than NSA
August 18 2014 12:51 PM
The media mogul took to Twitter this weekend to voice more criticism of the search giant's "privacy invasion."
- Will Smartwatch Sales Struggle? Wearable Technology Under Fire
August 16 2014 7:04 AM
Are high expectations for smartwatch sales completely unfounded?
- Alabama Prisons Facing 'Serious' Tuberculosis Outbreak
August 14 2014 9:11 PM
The worst outbreak since 2009 follows a year of no cases of TB in Alabama prisons.
- Pope Warns Against Being 'Secularized And Materialistic'
August 14 2014 8:19 PM
Pope Francis, traveling in a Kia while in South Korea, cautioned bishops about caring more about "worldly" successes than the Gospel.
- MLB Moves Toward New Era, And Controversy
August 14 2014 7:01 PM
Manfred, who becomes the game's 10th commissioner, had previously overseen 20 years of successful labor relations for the MLB.
- Flipboard App Rolling Out Video Ads
August 14 2014 1:06 PM
Flipboard joins other social networks Facebook and Instagram in using video ads.
- You Thought That App Was Off? Look Again
August 14 2014 11:26 AM
A growing number of smartphone apps are tracking your location — even when they're not being used. Here's how to turn them off.
- Intel, Michael J. Fox Foundation To Battle Parkinson's With Wearables
August 14 2014 10:51 AM
Wearables could transform data collection methods scientists use to try to treat Parkinson's.
- Samsung’s Oculus Rift Competitor Uses Smartphone Display
August 13 2014 11:34 AM
Samsung is reportedly working with Oculus VR on a headset that will use its upcoming phablet.
- Amazon’s Local Register Undercuts Square, PayPal Here
August 13 2014 9:10 AM
The retail giant is offering sizable discounts for early adopters.
- Twitter: We Have Less Automated Traffic Than We Said
August 12 2014 11:43 AM
Twitter reports a sharp drop in the number of bots it counts as active users.
- New Surface Pro 3 Ads Show Why Microsoft Still Doesn't Get Marketing
August 11 2014 5:30 PM
Is Redmond wise for trying to compare the Surface to the Macbook instead of the iPad?
- BuzzFeed Primed To Expand
August 11 2014 10:55 AM
With a major cash infusion, the entertainment website plans to expand way beyond viral listicles and quizzes.
- Twitter Reveals 'Payment And Shipping' Option
August 07 2014 3:12 PM
Online retail may be trending on the social network sooner than you think.
- Gmail Just Made It A Lot Easier To Unsubscribe From Unwanted Emails
August 07 2014 10:43 AM
Google has announced a small, but potentially helpful new Gmail feature.
- Google, Barnes & Noble Join Forces Against Amazon
August 07 2014 9:38 AM
The war over retail delivery is escalating in Silicon Valley.