- Dish Network Beats Broadcaster Injunction On The Hopper
July 15 2014 12:10 PM
A temporary injunction would've forced Dish Network to disable customers' Hopper DVRs.
- French Ban Free Shipping, Amazon Charges 1 Cent
July 14 2014 6:44 PM
Amazon may not be able to offer free shipping in France, so it's doing the next best thing.
- Apple iWatch Could Rival iPhone, iPad In Popularity: Analyst
July 14 2014 3:00 PM
Morgan Stanley says Apple's iWatch has something going for it that rivals don't and many analysts miss.
- Elon Musk Giving $1 Million For Nikola Tesla Museum
July 11 2014 4:18 PM
The creator of "The Oatmeal" webcomic announced that Elon Musk would donate $1 million for the museum.
- Yelp's EU Antitrust Complaint 'Doesn't Look Good For Google'
July 10 2014 4:14 PM
A new complaint could derail Google's EU antitrust deal, landing the search giant into court.
- Google Services Working Again In China
July 10 2014 12:10 PM
Access to Google has returned for Chinese users, but no one knows for how long.
- Verizon Charging More For Sub-Par Service, Petition Claims
July 10 2014 10:45 AM
Verizon customers stuck on its copper network are overpaying for sub-par service, a petition claims.
- Early Adopters Of Google-Powered Watches Cope With Glitches
July 08 2014 2:44 PM
Paid apps aren't working on the first Android Wear smartwatches
- Apple Releases iOS 8 Beta 3: How To Download The Latest iPhone Software
July 07 2014 5:16 PM
Apple has released the third beta of iOS 8 to developers, but iPhone fans willing to pay can also grab it from the official website.
- Google CEO Larry Page Argued With Steve Jobs About 'Doing Too Much'
July 07 2014 12:34 PM
Google founder and CEO Larry Page said he'd often debated with Apple's Steve Jobs about "doing too much."
- Syrian Electronic Army Hacks Israeli Military's Twitter, Claims Nuke Leak
July 03 2014 5:51 PM
The hackers claimed an attack on Dimona, the home of Israel's presumed nuclear arsenal.
- For Google, Porn Business Losing Its Sex Appeal
July 03 2014 12:53 PM
Google won't let its advertising partners use sexually explicit words. Will it now block adult content from search results too?
- Tale of Two Music Deals: How Songza Measures Up With Beats
July 02 2014 5:50 PM
Google announced Tuesday that it would acquire music streaming service Songza. What's up with Google's latest move?
- 'We Never Meant To Upset You'
July 02 2014 11:56 AM
Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg apologized for the way a controversial study was "communicated" on Wednesday.
- Were You A Subject In Facebook’s Mood Experiment?
July 01 2014 5:05 PM
Facebook experimented on nearly 700,000 users but tinkering with their news feeds to see how it affected their emotions. But were you one of them?
- Twitter Hires Goldman Sachs Banker Who Led Its IPO
July 01 2014 11:58 AM
Anthony Noto, whose team made Goldman Sachs the leader in tech IPOs last year, will join Twitter as its chief financial officer.
- Is It Time To Buy A Smartwatch?
June 28 2014 12:24 PM
Take a look at how the newly unveiled Android Wear smartwatches stack up against each other, and existing products on the market.
- Google Glass Goes Missing From I/O Conference
June 27 2014 3:16 PM
While Google Glass was relatively invisible during the company's big event, supporters say they see a bright future for the computing shades.
- Google Footing The Bill For ‘Thousands’ Of Women To Learn How To Code
June 27 2014 11:04 AM
After a report in May revealed that only 30 percent of its employees are female, Google said it's trying to improve the situation.
- After Aereo: The Best Streaming TV Options For Cord Cutters
June 26 2014 5:40 PM
Cord cutters distraught over the Supreme Court's decision over Aereo have several alternatives for streaming TV.