- Motorola Prototype ‘Nexus Gem’ Google Smartwatch Leaks Online
February 26 2014 4:21 AM
Images of a prototype Nexus smartwatch made by Motorola for Google, code-named the Gem, have leaked online.
- Moto X 2?: Motorola Alludes To Moto X Follow-Up [UPDATED]
February 25 2014 8:58 PM
Motorola said on Monday that a follow-up to its flagship Moto X was on the way, and that it will continue to innovate following its acquisition by Lenovo.
- Sony Xperia Z2 Announced, Release Date Approaches
February 25 2014 1:51 PM
Sony announced its 2014 flagship device is capable of recording 4k video, the waterproof Xperia Z2, at MWC 2014.
- Global Smartphone Usage Surpasses PCs
February 25 2014 12:30 PM
What's more, Americans spent about 7 more hours per month on their phones than on a computer, and the gap is even wider for Europeans.
- Report: Google Smartwatch Will Be Made By LG
February 24 2014 8:20 PM
Google is reportedly gearing up to release a smartwatch operating system, followed by a wearable product later this year.
- Next-Gen YotaPhone Sports Dual Touchscreen Displays
February 24 2014 3:05 PM
Yota announced at MWC 2014 that the latest YotaPhone release will spec a fully touchscreen e-Paper display and 5-inch 1080p screen.
- BlackBerry BBM For Android, iPhone Gets Voice Calling
February 15 2014 10:41 AM
BlackBerry released a major update to BBM for Android and iPhone on Thursday that allows users to make voice calls over data connections. How is it?
- Time Warner Cable Customers, Meet Comcast's Xfinity X1 Platform
February 13 2014 6:27 PM
Comcast has proposed a purchase of Time Warner Cable for $45.2 billion. Here's what TWC can expect if the deal goes through.
- 'Badland': Like 'Flappy Bird,' But Good
February 11 2014 5:00 PM
Mobile gamers are scrambling to get their "Flappy Bird" fix need look no further than "Badland," a dark, immersive one-tap side-scroller.
- Google Talks Automating Foxconn Assembly With Robots
February 11 2014 2:08 PM
The Android co-founder in charge of Google's robotics program is reportedly discussing automating assembly at Foxconn.
- 'Call of Duty' 2014 Under Development By Sledgehammer Games
February 10 2014 3:18 PM
"Call of Duty: Ghosts" is experiencing framerate issues on the Xbox One thanks to an update, and "Onslaught" is coming to PS4, PS3 and PC later this month.
- Tim Cook: Google Was 'Not Committed To' Motorola
February 10 2014 1:50 PM
Cook added that he “wasn’t surprised” that Google sold Motorola Mobility to Lenovo,
- NYPD Tests Google Glass
February 07 2014 12:28 PM
You thought Robocop was the stuff of the distant future? That future may come sooner than you think.
- Google Bans Porn In Chromecast Apps, But Not HBO's
February 06 2014 2:09 PM
Google forces developers to agree they won't distribute content with "nudity," but it allows HBO to do just that.
- HTC M8 Photos Purportedly Leak Online
February 06 2014 9:53 AM
Pictures of the HTC M8, the code name for the next iteration of the company's flagship One, may have leaked online.
- Susan Wojcicki Named YouTube CEO
February 06 2014 7:15 AM
Susan Wojcicki has been named CEO of YouTube, as the video site struggles to grow ad sales for parent company Google.
- The Red Nexus 5 Release Is Here
February 04 2014 6:10 PM
A new version of the LG Nexus 5 from Google, in red has appeared in the Play Store, just in time for St. Valentine's Day.
- What Satya Nadella Means For Microsoft
February 04 2014 1:13 PM
The new CEO makes his first comments indicating how he'll move the company forward as "One Microsoft."
- Pebble Smartwatch Appstore Release Date Approaches
February 01 2014 3:54 PM
Pebble is launching an appstore for their eponymous Smartwatch, and has begun shipping the Pebble Steel.
- Google's Q4: A Mixed Outcome
January 30 2014 4:43 PM
Google offered mixed results in Q4 2013, as Wall Street analysts had expected higher earnings per share.