- Sony And Panasonic Dissolving OLED TV Partnership
December 26 2013 4:07 PM
Sony and Panasonic are dissolving a partnership to produce a lower-cost, more durable OLED TV, instead to compete with new 4K displays.
- Why BlackBerry Canceled Two Budget Phones
December 24 2013 1:09 PM
BlackBerry was forced to write off more than $1.6 billion in unsold inventory in its third quarter.
- The Lowdown On Wikipedia's New Draft Feature
December 23 2013 4:30 PM
Will the new "draft" feature on Wikipedia help improve content quality?
- 5 Things You Need To Know About 4K Ultra HD TVs
December 21 2013 11:27 AM
4K Ultra HD is the next step in home theater technology. Here are five reasons why it will begin to blow up next year.
- Google Nexus 5 Review In-Depth
December 21 2013 10:26 AM
The latest Android flagship gets a thorough review -- everything from the hardware to Android 4.4.2 KitKat.
- What's Next For Call Of Duty In 2014?
December 19 2013 4:51 PM
Will the shooter franchise’s next title be ‘Black Ops 3', 'Modern Warfare 4' or something completely different?
- Microsoft Xbox One Gets Verizon FiOS TV App
December 18 2013 1:03 PM
Verizon has released a FiOS TV app for the Xbox One that will allow users to view live broadcasts via the gaming console.
- With Chromebase, LG To Target Hospitality, Enterprise
December 18 2013 10:49 AM
LG announced it will release the Chromebase, the first all-in-one PC running the Chrome OS, in 2014.
- Motorola Moto X Wood Back Release Date Arrives
December 17 2013 4:34 PM
Motorola added a 'Natural' option to the Moto Maker website, and customers can order a Moto X with a bamboo wood back. The price is different than many expected, however.
- Moto G Review: The Cheapest Off Contract Android Phone
December 17 2013 9:45 AM
The Moto G is a good value, and offers a smooth Android experience, but has its flaws.
- Motorola Delays Moto G Shipments Due To Snow
December 12 2013 4:13 PM
Motorola has delayed shipments of the low-cost Moto G smartphone to American buyers due to winter storm Dion.
- Yahoo's Mail Fail - Outage Ends, Issues Persist
December 12 2013 3:39 PM
Dissatisfied users have taken to Twitter (#yahoomailfail) to complain about issues with signing in and sending/receiving email.
- Chromecast Update Refreshes Home Screen, Causes Problems
December 11 2013 3:44 PM
The new Chromecast home screen offers a plethora of rotating wallpapers, but users are still having issues with Google's HDMI dongle.
- Google Drive Updated With 3 New Features
December 10 2013 3:46 PM
Google (GOOG) has updated its Google Drive app for speed and efficiency, and now allows Android users to interact with documents differently.
- Google Chromecast Supporting 10 New Apps In Biggest Update Yet
December 10 2013 2:58 PM
Google announced that 10 different apps were adding support for the Chromecast, including music service Songza and local content service Plex Media Player.
- Moto X Wood Rear Cover Release Date Imminent
December 09 2013 4:06 PM
Motorola remains mum on the release date and price for the wood rear-cover options, but details have leaked online.
- Chromecast Will Begin Android Mirroring, KitKat 4.4.1 Code Reveals
December 09 2013 12:30 PM
A few lines of code in Android 4.4.1 KitKat may have revealed new features in for the Google Chromecast.
- 23andMe Suspends Health Tests
December 06 2013 11:20 AM
DNA analysis firm 23andMe has suspended sales of its genetic health tests, pending FDA approval.
- One USB Plug To Rule Them All, Coming Sometime In 2014
December 05 2013 4:41 PM
The group in charge of the USB standard announced a new connector plug, Type-C, a reversible replacement for both micro and full-size versions of the cable.
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Google’s Robots
December 04 2013 9:39 PM
Google (GOOG) has announced its intention to build robots, in a moonshot project spearheaded by Android creator Andy Rubin.