- Samsung Plans Circular Smartwatch
July 31 2014 5:10 PM
Patent applications reveal a round smart watch could be on the docket for Samsung.
- Samsung's Next Big Thing: A Flexible TV
July 31 2014 11:09 AM
Samsung is hoping its high-end flexible 4K TV is a hit.
- Netflix Now Paying AT&T For Faster Service
July 30 2014 7:07 PM
Netflix now pays AT&T for better streaming speeds, but not all ISPs show any improvement with a deal.
- Here's Bolt, Instagram's Answer To Snapchat
July 30 2014 10:45 AM
Facebook builds its own ephemeral messaging app to compete with Snapchat.
- Google's Intention To Trademark ‘Glass’ Is Clear
July 29 2014 3:42 PM
The company just bought out two companies to achieve that goal.
- HBO And Internet Plans Rise For Cord-Cutters
July 29 2014 12:01 PM
Consumers weary of cable bundling may soon have the option of Internet-plus-HBO packages.
- Facebook Users Must Download New App For Messaging
July 29 2014 10:27 AM
Facebook said the move would reduce the "confusion" of having two apps that do the same thing.
- Hype For Fire Phone At AT&T Stores, But iPhone 6 Casts Shadow
July 28 2014 5:28 PM
Can Amazon sell a phone in Apple's long shadow?
- Apple Paying $30 Million For Google-Backed Podcast App
July 28 2014 11:34 AM
The app was poorly received by iPhone owners, with a middling user base and 1.5 out of 5 star rating.
- Zillow Looking To Buy Trulia In Bid To Consolidate Online Real Estate Listings
July 25 2014 12:03 PM
The two sites receive more than five times the number of visitors of their closest competitors.
- Pandora Met Wall Street's Expectations In Q2
July 24 2014 5:29 PM
Pandora reported earnings that met expectations, but the stock dropped in after-hours trading.
- Will Zappos CEO Replace Taxis With Teslas In Vegas?
July 24 2014 3:32 PM
The entrepreneur behind Zappos has invested $10 million in a ridesharing service that combines Zipcar, Uber and Citi Bike.
- Facebook Stock Soars On Q2 Earnings, Revenue Up 61%
July 23 2014 5:04 PM
The vast social network reported $100 million more in second-quarter revenue than analysts expected.
- Amazon’s Fire Phone Lambasted In Early Reviews
July 23 2014 3:35 PM
The debut of Amazon's smartphone has been greeted with a chorus of boos by reviewers.
- Analysts Expect Huge Revenue Growth For Facebook's Q2
July 23 2014 10:33 AM
Facebook is expected to grow revenue by more than 55 percent in the second quarter.
- Are Americans Falling Out Of Love With iPad?
July 22 2014 6:47 PM
Apple reported tepid third-quarter earnings, largely held back by poor sales of its iPad.
- Apple Bruised By Disappointing Earnings Report
July 22 2014 5:08 PM
Apple Inc.'s earnings were worse than expected in Q3, due to poor iPhone and iPad sales.
- Facebook Goes On Hiring Spree After Oculus Purchase
July 22 2014 2:02 PM
Oculus Rift is now Facebook official, and the company is looking to recruit new employees.
- Analysts Expect High iPhone Sales
July 21 2014 8:31 PM
Apple Inc. is expected to report higher sales than normal for the third quarter Tuesday.
- Judge Approves Warrant For User's Entire Gmail Inbox
July 21 2014 7:17 PM
Government investigators can access an entire Gmail inbox, a New York judge ruled Friday.