- BuzzFeed Primed To Expand
August 11 2014 10:55 AM
With a major cash infusion, the entertainment website plans to expand way beyond viral listicles and quizzes.
- Twitter Reveals 'Payment And Shipping' Option
August 07 2014 3:12 PM
Online retail may be trending on the social network sooner than you think.
- Gmail Just Made It A Lot Easier To Unsubscribe From Unwanted Emails
August 07 2014 10:43 AM
Google has announced a small, but potentially helpful new Gmail feature.
- Google, Barnes & Noble Join Forces Against Amazon
August 07 2014 9:38 AM
The war over retail delivery is escalating in Silicon Valley.
- Foursquare Will Track Users Even When It’s Closed
August 06 2014 6:10 PM
Users now have to download Foursquare's 'Swarm' to check in.
- Why 50 Wikipedia Links Disappeared From Google Search
August 06 2014 2:35 PM
Wikipedia entries have been removed from Google search thanks to a new EU ruling.
- New Moto 360 Smartwatch Photos Leak Online
August 06 2014 10:49 AM
The Moto 360 will feature a heart rate sensor and unique round design, according to leaked photos.
- Samsung Plans Circular Smartwatch
July 31 2014 5:10 PM
Patent applications reveal a round smart watch could be on the docket for Samsung.
- Samsung's Next Big Thing: A Flexible TV
July 31 2014 11:09 AM
Samsung is hoping its high-end flexible 4K TV is a hit.
- Netflix Now Paying AT&T For Faster Service
July 30 2014 7:07 PM
Netflix now pays AT&T for better streaming speeds, but not all ISPs show any improvement with a deal.
- Here's Bolt, Instagram's Answer To Snapchat
July 30 2014 10:45 AM
Facebook builds its own ephemeral messaging app to compete with Snapchat.
- Google's Intention To Trademark ‘Glass’ Is Clear
July 29 2014 3:42 PM
The company just bought out two companies to achieve that goal.
- HBO And Internet Plans Rise For Cord-Cutters
July 29 2014 12:01 PM
Consumers weary of cable bundling may soon have the option of Internet-plus-HBO packages.
- Facebook Users Must Download New App For Messaging
July 29 2014 10:27 AM
Facebook said the move would reduce the "confusion" of having two apps that do the same thing.
- Hype For Fire Phone At AT&T Stores, But iPhone 6 Casts Shadow
July 28 2014 5:28 PM
Can Amazon sell a phone in Apple's long shadow?
- Apple Paying $30 Million For Google-Backed Podcast App
July 28 2014 11:34 AM
The app was poorly received by iPhone owners, with a middling user base and 1.5 out of 5 star rating.
- Zillow Looking To Buy Trulia In Bid To Consolidate Online Real Estate Listings
July 25 2014 12:03 PM
The two sites receive more than five times the number of visitors of their closest competitors.
- Pandora Met Wall Street's Expectations In Q2
July 24 2014 5:29 PM
Pandora reported earnings that met expectations, but the stock dropped in after-hours trading.
- Will Zappos CEO Replace Taxis With Teslas In Vegas?
July 24 2014 3:32 PM
The entrepreneur behind Zappos has invested $10 million in a ridesharing service that combines Zipcar, Uber and Citi Bike.
- Facebook Stock Soars On Q2 Earnings, Revenue Up 61%
July 23 2014 5:04 PM
The vast social network reported $100 million more in second-quarter revenue than analysts expected.