Articles by Thomas Halleck
- Best Android Smartphone Of 2013: Moto X
January 02 2014 4:18 PM
The Moto X is our favorite Android smartphone of 2013 for its innovative, exclusive features and new, low price.
- Moto X Price Drops For 2014
January 01 2014 5:43 PM
Motorola has dropped the price of the Moto X down to $399 off-contract.
- Sony's PS4 Likely Outselling Microsoft’s Xbox One
December 30 2013 3:06 PM
On Thursday, Amazon announced that at their sales peak, both the Xbox One and PS4 sold 1,000 consoles a minute.
- Top 10 Best Tech Gadgets Of 2013
December 29 2013 10:45 AM
Which ones will have real staying power?
- HTC One 2 Release Date Approaches As Images Leak
December 29 2013 10:44 AM
Meanwhile, charges are pending against HTC execs for selling company secrets.
- Judge's Wikipedia Page Vandalized Following Pro-NSA Ruling
December 27 2013 7:48 PM
Vandals targeted federal judge William Pauley's Wikipedia page after he ruled that the NSA's bulk collection of phone data was legal.
- Google Gift: ‘Best’ 2013 Albums As Free Downloads
December 27 2013 2:51 PM
The Google Play Music staff made their picks and are offering full, free album downloads from big artists. We have the list.
- Sony And Panasonic Dissolving OLED TV Partnership
December 26 2013 4:07 PM
Sony and Panasonic are dissolving a partnership to produce a lower-cost, more durable OLED TV, instead to compete with new 4K displays.
- Why BlackBerry Canceled Two Budget Phones
December 24 2013 1:09 PM
BlackBerry was forced to write off more than $1.6 billion in unsold inventory in its third quarter.
- The Lowdown On Wikipedia's New Draft Feature
December 23 2013 4:30 PM
Will the new "draft" feature on Wikipedia help improve content quality?
- 5 Things You Need To Know About 4K Ultra HD TVs
December 21 2013 11:27 AM
4K Ultra HD is the next step in home theater technology. Here are five reasons why it will begin to blow up next year.
- Google Nexus 5 Review In-Depth
December 21 2013 10:26 AM
The latest Android flagship gets a thorough review -- everything from the hardware to Android 4.4.2 KitKat.
- What's Next For Call Of Duty In 2014?
December 19 2013 4:51 PM
Will the shooter franchise’s next title be ‘Black Ops 3', 'Modern Warfare 4' or something completely different?
- Microsoft Xbox One Gets Verizon FiOS TV App
December 18 2013 1:03 PM
Verizon has released a FiOS TV app for the Xbox One that will allow users to view live broadcasts via the gaming console.
- With Chromebase, LG To Target Hospitality, Enterprise
December 18 2013 10:49 AM
LG announced it will release the Chromebase, the first all-in-one PC running the Chrome OS, in 2014.
- Motorola Moto X Wood Back Release Date Arrives
December 17 2013 4:34 PM
Motorola added a 'Natural' option to the Moto Maker website, and customers can order a Moto X with a bamboo wood back. The price is different than many expected, however.
- Moto G Review: The Cheapest Off Contract Android Phone
December 17 2013 9:45 AM
The Moto G is a good value, and offers a smooth Android experience, but has its flaws.
- Motorola Delays Moto G Shipments Due To Snow
December 12 2013 4:13 PM
Motorola has delayed shipments of the low-cost Moto G smartphone to American buyers due to winter storm Dion.
- Yahoo's Mail Fail - Outage Ends, Issues Persist
December 12 2013 3:39 PM
Dissatisfied users have taken to Twitter (#yahoomailfail) to complain about issues with signing in and sending/receiving email.
- Chromecast Update Refreshes Home Screen, Causes Problems
December 11 2013 3:44 PM
The new Chromecast home screen offers a plethora of rotating wallpapers, but users are still having issues with Google's HDMI dongle.