- Facebook's Connectivity Lab: Drones, Lasers Will Bring Rest Of World Online
March 28 2014 2:41 PM
Facebook's Connectivity Lab is developing technology to connect the two-thirds of the world without Internet access.
- BlackBerry: Keyboards Are The Key
March 28 2014 11:56 AM
Focus will be on the keyboard form-factor after the failed launch of the touchscreen Z10.
- Amazon Mulling Free Prime Instant Video Offer
March 27 2014 6:01 PM
Amazon is considering a free-of-charge, ad-supported version of its Prime Instant Video service.
- Motorola To Charge 'Premium' Price For The Moto 360 Watch?
March 26 2014 6:19 PM
Motorola Mobility has not released details about the price or specs of the Moto 360 smartwatch, but consumers can expect it to cost at least as much as one of the company's smartphones.
- HTC's All New One 2014 (M8) Specs, Features, Photos Leak
March 25 2014 8:30 AM
The all-new HTC One (M8) will be announced on Tuesday, but its hardware, features and looks are already all over the place.
- LG Tweets G Watch As Release Date Approaches
March 24 2014 4:07 PM
LG tweeted a clearer look at the G Watch, the first Android Wear smartwatch release.
- Motorola Hints At Moto 360 Watch Specs
March 22 2014 12:13 PM
Teasing details about the Moto 360 smart watch, one of the first wearables powered by Android Wear.
- Top 10 Features Of Google's New Smartwatch OS
March 22 2014 10:19 AM
Google announced its new platform for wearables, Android Wear. What are the most interesting features of the new watch OS?
- Amazon's Mystery Phone Sounds Like Project Tango
March 20 2014 3:48 PM
One analyst suspects Amazon will release a smartphone with six cameras before the year ends.
- Pandora Internet Radio Raising Subscription Prices
March 19 2014 3:19 PM
Pandora Internet Radio (NYSE:P) is raising its monthly subscription prices and eliminating an annual option, although new subscribers have time to beat the price increase.
- LG G Watch, Motorola Moto 360 Coming Later This Year
March 18 2014 2:49 PM
Motorola and LG have announced smartwatches powered by Google's Android Wear, the LG G Watch and Moto360.
- Google Unveils Smartwatch Plans With ‘Android Wear’ Program
March 18 2014 1:20 PM
Google's new program plans to bring the company's mobile operating system to wearable tech.
- Google Sheets Goes Down, Along With Hangouts, Talk
March 17 2014 4:08 PM
Google says that Sheets, along with Hangouts and Talk have gone down, although users are reporting issues with Google Drive and other Docs.
- Apps To Analog: Communications During An Uprising
March 17 2014 2:43 PM
How protesters are communicating in Venezuela and Ukraine, from smartphone apps to analog walkie-talkies.
- Google Chromecast UK Release Date Arrives Next Week
March 15 2014 10:05 AM
The company also has plans to offer the device in several other countries in the coming months.
- Google Smartwatch Specs Leaked As Release Approaches
March 15 2014 8:41 AM
Details about LG's Nexus smartwatch appear online as the Android wearables SDK release date gets closer.
- Microsoft's Big Offer For Windows Phone Manufacturers
March 13 2014 2:31 PM
This "experiment" marks a major shift in the company's mobile strategy.
- Google Docs Get Add-Ons For Interactive Productivity
March 12 2014 3:15 PM
Google has announced add-ons for Docs and Sheets, the company's Office-oriented cloud-sharing suite.
- Amazon Rolling Out First Generation Kindle Paperwhite Update
March 11 2014 4:41 PM
Amazon is updating its first-generation Kindle Paperwhite to include new software features.
- Google Chromecast Update: Dongle Sold In ‘Millions,’ Worldwide Release Date Approaching
March 11 2014 9:26 AM
Google (GOOG) says it has sold millions of Chromecast dongles so far in the U.S. and an international release is approaching.