- Google And Intel Hold Chrome OS Event: Live Stream
May 06 2014 1:09 PM
Google and Intel are co-hosting a Chrome OS event Tuesday afternoon.
- How #AmazonCart Works On Twitter
May 05 2014 4:53 PM
Twitter users can add tweeted products to their Amazon.com shopping baskets -- if they're willing to jump through a few hoops.
- Battle Over Virtual Headsets Becoming Very Real
May 05 2014 4:23 PM
Oculus is disputing ZeniMax's claims that the Rift VR headset was developed with stolen intellectual property.
- Can T-Mobile Survive Without A Merger?
May 03 2014 11:12 AM
The telecom's revenue is up but still lagging AT&T and Verizon.
- Get Your Free Wi-Fi On NYC Sidewalks
May 01 2014 6:18 PM
New York plans to turn old payphones into giant touchscreen portals in what would be the largest municipal Wi-Fi system in the world.
- I Want My Pokemon Challenge Prize
May 01 2014 12:40 PM
Google is notifying some participants of its Maps Pokemon Challenge that a prize is on the way, but others may be outta luck.
- Motorola Likely Shipping Moto 360 Watch Alongside Moto X+1
April 30 2014 7:07 PM
Motorola has not announced a ship date for the Moto 360 watch, but likely will release it alongside the Moto X+1 in August.
- Windows XP 'Dire Threat To Internet Security': Expert
April 29 2014 4:57 PM
With 488M XP users vulnerable to the IE bug and more cyberattacks, the pressure's on Microsoft to continue support or make it open-source.
- Google May Replace Nexus Program With ‘Android Silver’
April 29 2014 4:26 PM
Google will reportedly scrap further development of its Nexus devices in favor of the new Android Silver program.
- With Durov Out, ‘VKontakte’ Users React To Kremlin Control
April 24 2014 5:51 PM
Russian users of VKontakte, the "Russian Facebook," react to the removal of the social network's privacy-minded creator and CEO.
- Armed Police Descend On L.I. Home In 'Swatting' Hoax
April 24 2014 11:44 AM
This disturbing crime trend endangers first responders and those in legitimate need of their help.
- HBO Shows Coming To Amazon Prime Instant Video
April 23 2014 7:37 PM
Amazon and HBO are partnering to bring the cable channel's content to Prime Instant Video.
- LG's G Watch Is Waterproof, Always-On And One Ugly Duckling
April 23 2014 3:22 PM
LG has revealed more details and a closer look at its G Watch, powered by Android Wear, and we wish they hadn't.
- No, Google Fiber Is Not Coming To NYC
April 17 2014 12:52 PM
Despite reports to the contrary, Google has no secret plans to bring Fiber to NYC.
- Google Profits Are Up, But Too Slowly For Wall Street
April 16 2014 7:02 PM
Google Inc. posted higher revenues and profits but failed to meet Wall Street expectations for Q1.
- Google's Focus On Mobile Brings Fatter Earnings
April 15 2014 6:43 PM
Wall Street analysts expect Google to increase revenue and earnings in the first quarter of 2014.
- Google Search Could Soon Favor Encrypted Websites
April 14 2014 5:39 PM
Google's PageRank algorithm, the secret recipe for ranking high in search results, could begin to favor sites that protect Web visitors.
- Google To Host, Live Stream Project Ara Developer’s Conference
April 14 2014 1:31 PM
Google this week will host a developer's conference for Project Ara, its interchangeable smartphone hardware concept.
- Listen To This - Google Chrome Bug Could Let Websites Spy On Your Conversations
April 10 2014 3:36 PM
The bug could give malicious websites access to Chrome-generated transcripts of conversations within earshot of a computer's microphone.
- Google To Sell Project Glass To Anyone For One Day
April 10 2014 3:35 PM
Google said it would open orders of its wearable computing headset, Glass, to anyone in the US for one day.