- About 1 in 10 Americans doesn't have health insurance right now. In a decade it could be about 1 in 5.
- Here a five quick things you need to know before filling out that bracket for your office pool.
- "Well, of course, I meant exactly what I said," King said about his comments that you cannot rebuild a country with "somebody else's babies."
- Kim Jong Un has focused on building North Korea's nuclear arsenal. When will he be able to strike the U.S.?
- According to GOP respondents in a new poll, the real problem with race relations in America is anti-white bias.
- Alfie Lun got to meet the queen. But he just wasn't feeling it.