WWE Championship Match CM Punk vs. Ryback TLC Match On First Live 'Raw' Of 2013; The Rock Return DatesWith Ryback vs. CM Punk for the WWE Championship in a TLC match and the return of The Rock, WWE is combating low ratings with a stacked card.
- The No Pants Subway Ride 2013 event will be held by Improve Everywhere on 2013 in 60 major cities.
- Gloria Pall, the actress best known for her torrid character "Voluptua," died of heart failure. She was 85.
- Two men have been sentenced to prison for Twitter insults by Kuwaiti low-courts.
- Vince Gilligan gives incite into writing the series finale of "Breaking Bad."
- Taco Bell posted a photo teasing Cool Ranch Doritos Taco in 2013, and plans to release a spicy "flamas" taco as well.
- The Jan. 7 "Raw" will start WWE's 2013 with a CM Punk vs. Ryback TLC match and the return of the Rock.
- Photos of pyramid-like sand piles create an eerie atmosphere and display the strength of Hurricane Sandy.
- The fourth season of "Arrested Development" will be released on May 4 in it's entirety on Netflix.
- The last of WWE's holiday shows will be Friday's "SmackDown," with the biggest news being Sheamus and Randy Orton's Royal Rumble entries.
- The Governor shows his true self to Andrea in AMC's sneak peak of the returning season three of "The Walking Dead."
- “TPB AFK: The Pirate Bay Away From Keyboard" will explore the controversial BitTorrent site, the Pirate Bay, with support from major media networks.
- The new online ballot system for the 2013 Academy Awards has given voters a hard time, resulting in a one day extension of the voting period.
‘Texas Chainsaw 3D’ Photos Released: New Glimpses Of Leatherface From 2013 ‘Texas Chainsaw Massacre’ Reboot [SPOILERS]Two stills from the upcoming "Texas Chainsaw 3D" show Leatherface in a different setting than fans of the series are used to seeing.
- The New Year's Eve episode of Monday Night "Raw" features John Cena promising to win the Royal Rumble match.
- The long-running Sony PlayStation 2 video game console has sent out its last shipment on Friday, ending more than a 12-year run.
- Viewers can see the zombie apocalypse from the perspective of the living dead in the four-minute clip from "Warm Bodies," a horror-romance-comedy.
- Katie Holmes' latest venture in Broadway has been cut short by low ticket sales for the production of "Dead Accounts."
- This week's "SmackDown" didn't have many big moments, being that the show was filmed last week in preparation for Christmas.