- Could Facebook Actually Be A Good Thing For Oculus?
March 28 2014 5:17 PM
IBT's Vincent Balestriere and Ryan Neal face off about Facebook’s $2 billion dollar purchase of Oculus.
- Oculus Rift's Future Muddled By Facebook Purchase [VIDEO]
March 28 2014 10:54 AM
This isn’t the first time Facebook has acquired a tech business, but backers of the original Kickstarter are calling for the head of Oculus co-founder Palmer Luckey.
- Google Glass May Be Less Ugly In The Future [VIDEO]
March 25 2014 3:49 PM
One of the largest barriers between Google’s wearable tech and the mass market has been its polarizing, standout style.
- China Gets Organic Pork...From A Game Company [VIDEO]
March 24 2014 2:22 PM
“NetEase,” a Chinese company best known for Internet games, is now shipping pork to customers.
- The Little Ball Who Couldn't [VIDEO]
March 23 2014 1:14 PM
Sphero does work. If that was the only factor that determined Sphero 2.0’s success, I’d end my review there.
- Google To NSA: Our Wall Beats Your Probe [VIDEO]
March 21 2014 2:53 PM
Google has announced that Gmail will be safe from the NSA and anyone else who wants to look through your emails.
- Who’s Planning To Revolutionize 3D Printing? [VIDEO]
March 20 2014 2:39 PM
Hewlett-Packard, one of the largest producers of consumer-level printers, has thrown its hat into the 3D printing ring.
- The First Two Smartatches On Android Wear [VIDEO]
March 19 2014 2:47 PM
Google has officially announced that they’ll be making smart watches based on the Android operating system.
- A Video Game That Looks Like A Painting
March 18 2014 6:19 PM
Ubisoft has just released a game trailer, giving us a sneak peak at “Child of Light.”
- A Free-To-Play Game Worth Your Time
March 13 2014 5:45 PM
“The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot” is a new dungeon-crawler from Ubisoft - and it’s free. Unlike most free games, it’s worth a look.
- Apple iWatch May Get A Smart Pedometer [VIDEO]
March 13 2014 1:06 PM
Apple has filed for another US patent today; records show that the Cupertino giant applied for a patent on a pedometer design.
- Neil Young Debuts A Music Player [VIDEO]
March 12 2014 5:14 PM
The iPod hasn’t had a competitor since Microsoft killed the Zune. But Neil Young - yes, the musician - has a music player than might pique your interest.
- The Future Of Toys Is Kind Of Awesome [VIDEO]
March 11 2014 10:23 AM
The International Toy Fair isn’t open to the public, but that doesn’t mean you can’t see the cool stuff inside. Here are some of our favorites.
- 'Wolfenstein: The New Order' Hands On [VIDEO]
February 24 2014 6:05 PM
'Wolfenstein: The New Order' is another game in the inundated genre of first-person shooters. But sometimes a shooter comes along that’s worth playing.
- An iGun To Match Your iPhone [VIDEO]
February 21 2014 3:22 PM
“Armatix,” a German company, has released the first “smart pistol” in the U.S., on sale in California.
- Castle Wolfenstein Is Back [VIDEO]
February 20 2014 11:39 AM
Wolfenstein is back - the newest title in the series, “Wolfenstein: The New Order” will be released on May 20th in North America.
- A Portable Movie Screen For Your Face [VIDEO]
February 18 2014 4:02 PM
We got some time with the Avegant Glyph, a combination of headphones and media-playing virtual headset. It’s less complicated than it sounds.
- Can Kinect Sports Rivals Be A Competent Kinect Game?
February 13 2014 4:02 PM
Let’s be fair: The Kinect games have underperformed. But Microsoft thinks they finally have something to change that notion.
- A Photo Giant Turns 10 -- But Was Almost Buried
February 11 2014 2:58 PM
Today on 60 Sec Tech: Activision announced the existence of the “Destiny” beta and confirmed the retail release date: Sept. 9.
- Are The NSA’s Computers Safe From The NSA? [VIDEO]
February 10 2014 4:56 PM
Edward Snowden “would not be able do it again,” according to politicians. But how much do they really know?