- Apple iWatch May Get A Smart Pedometer [VIDEO]
March 13 2014 1:06 PM
Apple has filed for another US patent today; records show that the Cupertino giant applied for a patent on a pedometer design.
- Neil Young Debuts A Music Player [VIDEO]
March 12 2014 5:14 PM
The iPod hasn’t had a competitor since Microsoft killed the Zune. But Neil Young - yes, the musician - has a music player than might pique your interest.
- The Future Of Toys Is Kind Of Awesome [VIDEO]
March 11 2014 10:23 AM
The International Toy Fair isn’t open to the public, but that doesn’t mean you can’t see the cool stuff inside. Here are some of our favorites.
- 'Wolfenstein: The New Order' Hands On [VIDEO]
February 24 2014 6:05 PM
'Wolfenstein: The New Order' is another game in the inundated genre of first-person shooters. But sometimes a shooter comes along that’s worth playing.
- An iGun To Match Your iPhone [VIDEO]
February 21 2014 3:22 PM
“Armatix,” a German company, has released the first “smart pistol” in the U.S., on sale in California.
- Castle Wolfenstein Is Back [VIDEO]
February 20 2014 11:39 AM
Wolfenstein is back - the newest title in the series, “Wolfenstein: The New Order” will be released on May 20th in North America.
- A Portable Movie Screen For Your Face [VIDEO]
February 18 2014 4:02 PM
We got some time with the Avegant Glyph, a combination of headphones and media-playing virtual headset. It’s less complicated than it sounds.
- Can Kinect Sports Rivals Be A Competent Kinect Game?
February 13 2014 4:02 PM
Let’s be fair: The Kinect games have underperformed. But Microsoft thinks they finally have something to change that notion.
- A Photo Giant Turns 10 -- But Was Almost Buried
February 11 2014 2:58 PM
Today on 60 Sec Tech: Activision announced the existence of the “Destiny” beta and confirmed the retail release date: Sept. 9.
- Are The NSA’s Computers Safe From The NSA? [VIDEO]
February 10 2014 4:56 PM
Edward Snowden “would not be able do it again,” according to politicians. But how much do they really know?
- ‘Titanfall’ Delayed On Xbox 360
February 07 2014 5:29 PM
Vincent Balestriere and Abigail Elise discuss the confirmation of the ‘Titanfall’ beta and the runaway success of ‘Flappy Bird.’
- What’s The Next Game To Have A Public Beta? [VIDEO]
February 07 2014 5:21 PM
Today on 60 Sec Tech: Activision announced the existence of the “Destiny” beta and confirmed the retail release date - September 9th.
- When You Get Pulled Over, Google Might Be Watching
February 06 2014 3:38 PM
The NYPD is trying out Google Glass, the Oculus Rift title ‘Eve Valkyrie’ will be exclusive, and Sony is getting out of the computer market.
- Get Ready: Xbox One Update Hits 2/11
February 05 2014 3:48 PM
Microsoft finally fixes some of the Xbox One’s problems, Satya Nadella learns how to Twitter, and ex-Ubisoft employees are using drones to make a game.
- Even Sony Is Worried About The Wii U [VIDEO]
February 04 2014 4:39 PM
The Pokemon Bank’s online in more places, Sony’s worried that Nintendo’s trouble will make their lives harder, and ‘Watch Dogs’ came under fire again.
- Satya Nadella, Microsoft's Unknown CEO
February 04 2014 2:04 PM
Microsoft officially has a new CEO - Satya Nadella. Nadella is the third CEO of the company, succeeding Steve Ballmer. Who is Nadella?
- 'Paper' Releases In US; Will It Replace Facebook? [VIDEO]
February 03 2014 4:42 PM
There’s a new Facebook app out there, aiming for a spot on your phone’s homepage. But can it dethrone the king?
- Nintendo’s First Family May Quit The Company [VIDEO]
February 03 2014 3:21 PM
Nintendo’s founding family may be giving up the game for good. The Yamauchi family reportedly “desires” to sell its shares in the company.
- Next-Gen Gamers May Be In For Rockstar Treatment [VIDEO]
February 01 2014 11:12 AM
Microsoft and Sony might be able to give gamers a new reason to buy next-generation consoles: Grand Theft Auto V.
- Looking For A Discount? Nintendo Has You Covered [VIDEO]
January 31 2014 12:53 PM
Today on 60 Sec Tech: Nintendo will introduce a discount system for its purchase-happy buyers.