Articles by Yannick LeJacq
- Valve Steam Box Could Be Ready In 'Three To Four Months,' Says Gabe Newell
March 06 2013 1:43 PM
Valve is preparing to send early prototypes of its new Steam Box hardware to users in three to four months, according to comments from the company's co-founder Gabe Newell given to the BBC.
- PS Vita Sales Quadruple In Japan, Following Price Cut
March 05 2013 4:04 PM
Sales of Sony's PS Vita console have increased four-fold in Japan following a drop in its starting price in late February.
- Woman Kicked Out Of Gym For Using Cellphone
March 05 2013 1:07 PM
Planet Fitness says former member Tina Santoro Asmar was being "extremely unprofessional and rude and dismissive."
- Is This Really 'The World's Smartest And Lightest Phone'?
March 05 2013 11:05 AM
Japanese carrier Willcom has introduced what it is calling the world's "smallest and lightest phone."
- NPD: Only 29% Of ‘Core Gamers’ Plan To Buy A Next Generation Console
March 04 2013 6:32 PM
A market survey suggests game console developers will have an even harder time selling their next-generation hardware than originally thought.
- Verizon Catches Baltimore Church Deacon With Child Pornography
March 04 2013 1:39 PM
Baltimore Catholic Church deacon William Steven Albaugh was arrested after Verizon discovered child pornography on his personal online storage locker last week.
- 'Tomb Raider' Review Roundup
March 04 2013 10:30 AM
A highly anticipated reboot of one of the most storied video game franchises in history is finally here. But is 2013's "Tomb Raider" worthy of Lara Croft's legacy?
- OUYA Console Set To Ship To Kickstarter Backers March 28
March 01 2013 10:58 AM
The OUYA game console will start shipping to Kickstarter backers on March 28, OUYA CEO and co-founder Julie Uhrman announced this week.
- Apple Censors "Barely Legal Teen" From iCloud Message
February 28 2013 4:56 PM
Apple is blocking messages with the phrase "barely legal teen" sent through its iCloud email service, suggesting the company is taking another aggressive approach to resolve its "porn problem."
- Andrew Mason Dropped As CEO Of Groupon
February 28 2013 4:50 PM
Andrew Mason has been removed from his position as CEO of Groupon.
- Sony Sells Its Tokyo Office Building For $1.2 Billion
February 28 2013 3:28 PM
Sony has sold its Tokyo-based Sony City Osaki building in an effort to cut costs and reconfigure its assets.
- All The News That Fits With Latte: Will Starbucks Deal Help NYT?
February 27 2013 5:09 PM
The New York Times has struck a new deal with Starbucks to offer coffee drinkers limited access to the paper's stories.