- 70 Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Skull Found In Canada, Rare Fossil May Belong To Mature Pachyrhinosaur
February 21 2014 3:05 PM
An ancient, 6-foot-long skull belonging to a large pachyrhinosaur was discovered in the Alberta Badlands.
- Will Hot Flow Anomalies ‘Swallow’ Venus? ‘Gigantic’ Weather Explosions Observed On The Planet
February 21 2014 11:26 AM
A common weather phenomenon on the outskirts of Earth's magnetosphere may have serious consequences when they occur near Venus.
- What Is Ragnarok? Viking Apocalypse Predicted For Saturday February 22
February 20 2014 4:51 PM
According to Norse mythology, the end of the world is predicted to fall on Saturday February 22, 2014.
- Ants Build ‘Sophisticated’ Rafts To Survive During Floods, Brood Becomes A ‘Flotation Device’ [PHOTO]
February 20 2014 1:39 PM
A new study has shown that ants build rafts to protect the queen and save themselves during floods.
- Helium At Yellowstone National Park? ‘Way More’ Of The Ancient Element Is Escaping Than Expected
February 20 2014 10:58 AM
A new study reveals a vast store of helium that's accumulated in the Earth's crust for hundreds of millions of years is being released at Yellowstone National Park.
- Frosty The Kitten Found Frozen On The Road, Hero Dara Taylor Thought He Was A ‘Chunk Of Ice’ [PHOTO]
February 19 2014 5:32 PM
A kitten found frozen on the side of the road in in Elyria, Ohio, is making a full recovery according to the Friendship Animal Protective League.
- Honeybee Diseases Have Spread To Wild Bumblebees
February 19 2014 3:26 PM
A new study suggests common diseases found in managed honeybee colonies have spread to wild bumblebee populations.
- Bat Wings Inspire Flying Robot Design
February 19 2014 11:08 AM
A new study on fruit bats has found that their wing motion may offer a useful model for designing flying robots.
- 2,300-Year-Old Village Site Discovered In Israel
February 18 2014 4:35 PM
A 2,300-year-old village was uncovered outside of Jerusalem near the famous Burma Road, a supply route American General Mickey Marcus created during the 1948 Arab-Israeli War.
- Oxygen Needed For Complex Life? Sea Sponges Show First Animals ‘Did Just Fine’ In Low Levels
February 18 2014 1:54 PM
A new study shows that primitive life did not need high levels of oxygen to survive and evolve.
- Can Elephants Show, Feel Empathy?
February 18 2014 9:43 AM
A new study examines how Asian elephants console one another in times of stress.
- 14 Inspirational Sayings By US Presidents
February 17 2014 9:28 AM
A list of inspirational quotes made by 14 U.S. presidents to celebrate Presidents Day.
- Oil Pollution Hurts Tuna Cardiac Health
February 14 2014 2:52 PM
A new study has found that a chemical in crude oil slows the fish’s heart rates, reduces cardiac contractility and causes irregular heartbeats.
- New Study Supports 'Gay Gene' Theory
February 14 2014 11:38 AM
A new study suggests at least two chromosomes may affect a man's sexual orientation.
- Whales Counted From Space? New Method Will Be A ‘Great Benefit’ To Conservation Efforts
February 14 2014 11:02 AM
Scientists have developed a new method to effectively count whales to aid conservation efforts.
- Darwin Beetle Rediscovered 180 Years After Being Found
February 13 2014 4:24 PM
A specimen of a previously unidentified beetle collected by Charles Darwin was named after the famous naturalist on his 205th birthday on February 12, 2014.
- 248-Million-Year-Old Fossil Shows Oldest Reptile Live Birth
February 13 2014 3:41 PM
An ancient fossil of a Chaohusaurus shows the marine mammal giving birth to triplets on land.
- 25 Romantic Sayings To Share With Your Loved One
February 13 2014 11:19 AM
For those searching for the right words to say this Valentine's Day, below are a list of 25 romantic sayings to share with your sweetheart, family or friends.
- Prehistoric Boy’s Genome May Be ‘Missing Link’ In Native American Ancestry
February 12 2014 4:20 PM
The genome of a 12,600-year-old infant may provide enough evidence on how the first Americans came to the New World.
- 900-Year-Old Viking Code Says ‘Kiss Me’
February 12 2014 1:36 PM
A 900-year-old rune code that has puzzled experts has been cracked by a Norwegian runologist -- to discover the Viking version of playful text messages.