- Oldest Human Footprints Outside Of Africa Discovered In England
February 07 2014 12:18 PM
British scientists have uncovered the world's oldest footprints found outside of Africa. Discovered along the Norfolk coast, the prints are about 800,000 years old.
- 15 Inspirational Quotes To Share During The 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics
February 07 2014 9:27 AM
Words of advice Olympic athletes have shared on the sports they love, the challenges they overcame and the joy they experienced in achieving their Olympic dreams.
- Salmon Born With Magnetic ‘Map’ To Navigate During Migration
February 06 2014 3:16 PM
A new study reveals that Pacific salmon are born with an innate map of Earth's magnetic field to guide them to feeding grounds during migration.
- ‘Whopper’ Jellyfish Discovered On Australian Beach
February 06 2014 12:22 PM
A giant jellyfish belonging to a previously unidentified species washed ashore last month on a beach in Tasmania, Australia.
- 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics Opening Ceremony Live Stream
February 06 2014 10:41 AM
The 2014 Sochi Olympics opening ceremony will take place at Fisht Olympic Stadium on Feb. 7.
- Oldest Camel Bones Get Carbon Dated, Results Contradict The Bible
February 05 2014 5:15 PM
Radiocarbon dating of the oldest known camel bones have pinpointed when domesticated camels arrived in Israel, pushing it forward from the 12th to the 9th century BC.
- 18-Foot Burmese Python Caught In Florida Everglades, Could Be State Record Capture [PHOTO]
February 05 2014 4:21 PM
An 18-foot, 2-inch long Burmese python was caught and killed in the Florida Everglades on Tuesday.
- Bumblebees Can Fly Higher Than Mount Everest? ‘Remarkable’ Trait Puzzles Scientists
February 05 2014 1:08 PM
A new study has found that alpine bumblebees are capable of higher heights than previously thought.
- Sucker-Footed Bat Relatives Discovered In Egypt, ‘Ancient Lineage’ Proven By Fossil Find [PHOTO]
February 05 2014 11:06 AM
Fossilized remains of extinct relatives of the sucker-footed bat were discovered in Egypt, proving the bat family originated in Africa.
- Is The Mystery Behind The ‘Pompeii’ Of China Solved?
February 04 2014 4:15 PM
A new study suggests the thousands of well-preserved fossils from the Jehol Biota site in northern China most likely died from a series of volcanic eruptions that took place 120 million years ago.
- Is Starfish-Wasting Syndrome Turning Starfish Into ‘Splats’?
February 04 2014 12:32 PM
The mysterious starfish-wasting syndrome has been killing starfish populations along North American coasts for months.
- Face Of ‘Beachy Head Lady’ Revealed
February 04 2014 10:52 AM
The face of a woman believed to be more than 1,700 years old was reconstructed and is on display at the Eastbourne Museum in East Sussex, England.
- Greenland Glacier's ‘Unusually High Speeds’ Could Push Sea Rise
February 03 2014 5:04 PM
The Jakobshavn Glacier located in Greenland was measured moving at a record speed of 10 miles per year, a new study reports.
- What Is ‘NekNomination’? Online Drinking Game Fueled By ‘Huge Amount Of Peer Pressure’
February 03 2014 2:08 PM
An online drinking game that involves filming someone chugging whole bottles of alcohol and challenging others to do the same has been cited in two deaths.
- What Makes Brain Regions Work Together?
February 03 2014 12:45 PM
Researchers have discovered a previously unknown process that helps two brain regions cooperate when joint action is required to perform a task.
- Longest Lunar Transit? NASA Images Show Rare Solar Eclipse Not Visible From Earth
January 31 2014 11:39 AM
A lunar transit that took place Jan. 30 was captured by NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory.
- Will ‘Supermoon’ Be Visible On Jan. 30?
January 30 2014 5:39 PM
Despite its proximity, the latest supermoon may not be visible to everyone.
- Chinese New Year - Greetings, Proverbs, Quotes
January 30 2014 11:54 AM
The Chinese New Year, also known as the Spring Festival, will begin on Jan. 31, ushering in the Year of the Horse.
- Rick Dyer, Bigfoot Hunter, Releases More Photos Of Alleged ‘Monster’ Sasquatch
January 29 2014 5:17 PM
Rick Dyer, a self-proclaimed "master" Bigfoot hunter, has released more photos of a Sasquatch he allegedly killed in 2012.
- Teacher Discovers ‘Remarkable’ Fossil
January 29 2014 12:57 PM
A California science teacher spotted a rare sperm whale fossil believed to be 12 to 15 million years old.