Articles by Zoe Mintz
- Top 5 Places To Make Funny Holiday Cards For Friends And Family
December 12 2013 3:43 PM
For those searching for a way to spread some holiday cheer, here are five free ecard sites to help you send season's greetings to loved ones near and far.
- New Zealand Man Finds New Year’s Eve Love ‘Katie’ In Viral Facebook Campaign
December 12 2013 12:41 PM
A New Zealand man that turned to Facebook to find a woman he met on New Year's Eve last year says the campaign got out of hand when the mystery woman was bombarded with thousands of messages that forced her to go offline.
- What Happened To Roanoke's Lost Colony? Old Map May Hold New Clues
December 12 2013 11:36 AM
A mystery surrounding a 16th century North Carolina colony may be one step closer to being solved, thanks to a new investigation on a 425-year-old map.
- Golden Globe Awards 2014: Full List Of Nominations
December 12 2013 9:05 AM
The nominees have been announced for the 71st Golden Globe awards, which will air on Sunday, Jan. 12.
- Lizards Breathe Like Birds, One-Way Breathing Pattern May Be 270 Million Years Old
December 11 2013 4:05 PM
Monitor lizards have a unidirectional way of taking in oxygen, a new study suggests.
- New Bird Flu Strain Remains Powerful After Becoming Resistant To Antiviral Drugs
December 11 2013 2:36 PM
Researchers have found the H7N9 virus remains powerful even after it develops a resistance to antiviral medications.
- Who Is Joe Cantrell? Arizona Man Banned From Walmart For Life Over Price Matching [PHOTO]
December 11 2013 11:57 AM
Joe Cantrell, 49, an Arizona man, has been banned from Walmart for life after he allegedly threatened an employee with bodily harm.
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Gift Ideas: What To Give Fans This Christmas
December 11 2013 9:35 AM
For family and friends obsessed with the A&E hit reality series, here are seven "Duck Dynasty"-inspired gift ideas for under $60.
- New Greenhouse Gas Discovered, Has Higher Global Warming Impact Than CO2
December 10 2013 2:12 PM
A new greenhouse gas has been identified that is 7,100 times more powerful at warming the Earth over 100 years than carbon dioxide.
- 7 Christmas Gift Ideas For Every Kind Of Teen Girl
December 10 2013 11:37 AM
Whether the teenage girl in your family enjoys sports, fashion or the arts, here are some gift ideas for under $70 to keep them and your wallet happy this Christmas.
- Rarest Orchid Species Rediscovered In The Azores
December 10 2013 9:26 AM
A team of botanists were surprised to find Europe's rarest orchid species growing in the Azores.
- Christmas Gifts For Teen Boys: What To Buy Your Brother, Nephew, Grandson For Under $100
December 09 2013 4:43 PM
With Christmas around the corner, here are 5 gift ideas for the teenage boy in your family.
- ‘Downton Abbey’ Christmas Special Teaser Released
December 09 2013 11:39 AM
A trailer for Downton Abbey's Christmas Special was released Monday revealing details about upcoming plot lines for the popular drama series.
- Avoid Holiday Stress: Top 5 Apps For Christmas Shopping
December 09 2013 9:36 AM
For those who need help completing their holiday shopping on time and on budget, here are five recommended apps.
- Wendy’s Employee Arrested For Dropping Pot In Burger
December 06 2013 1:45 PM
Amy Seiber, 32, was arrested on Nov. 1 after she allegedly dropped a half-smoked marijuana joint into a cheeseburger at a Wendy's restaurant in Lovejoy, Ga.
- Teen Swallows Rare-Earth Magnets, Rushed To Emergency Surgery
December 06 2013 11:01 AM
A 14-year-old who accidentally swallowed rare-earth magnets was rushed to emergency surgery to avert potentially life-threatening damage.
- Office Holiday Party: 7 Tips On What To Wear, How To Behave And More
December 06 2013 8:59 AM
Tips and tricks on how to survive your company's annual holiday party.
- Mother Sharks Return Home To Give Birth? Lemon Sharks ‘Remember’ Where They Were Born
December 05 2013 2:23 PM
A new study that tracked more than 2,000 lemon sharks over two decades suggests pregnant females return to their birthplace to have babies.
- Crocodiles And Alligators Use Sticks To Lure Prey
December 05 2013 11:59 AM
According to a new University of Tennessee study, two crocodile species have been observed using twigs and sticks on their noses to bait birds.
- Woman Unknowingly Live-Tweets Husband’s Death: ‘It’s Him. He Died’ [PHOTO]
December 05 2013 10:16 AM
A woman unwittingly live-tweeted the fatal crash that killed her husband Wednesday afternoon on Interstate 205 in Vancouver, Wash.