- New Gully On Mars? NASA Spacecraft Spots Feature Not Visible 3 Years Ago
March 24 2014 10:32 AM
NASA's Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter has captured images of what appears to be a new gully formation in the southern highlands of Mars.
- Malaysian Woman Claims To Have Spotted Missing MH370 Airplane In Indian Ocean
March 21 2014 2:14 PM
Did a Malaysian woman onboard a Saudi Arabian Airlines flight on March 8 spot debris from the missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370?
- This Is How Much Food 9 US Fisheries Are Wasting
March 21 2014 11:03 AM
A new report published by the nonprofit conservation group Oceana exposes nine of the "dirtiest" U.S. fisheries.
- ‘Scandal’ Season 3 Spoilers: Watch 2 New Sneak Peek Videos From Episode 14, ‘Kiss Kiss Bang Bang’ [VIDEOS]
March 20 2014 3:44 PM
Two sneak peek videos for episode 14 of "Scandal" sheds some light on what's to come on March 20.
- Premature Baby Survives In Icebox For 5 Months
March 20 2014 1:43 PM
Mithilesh Chauhan, a premature baby born in Mumbai, India, survived in an icebox for five months after the child's parents could not afford to keep him in a hospital.
- What Is Norooz? Greetings, History And Traditions To Celebrate The Persian New Year
March 20 2014 10:50 AM
Norooz, also known as the Persian New Year, begins at 8:27 p.m. local time in Tehran on March 20 and lasts for 12 days.
- ‘Chicken From Hell’ Dinosaur Species Discovered
March 19 2014 5:02 PM
A new dinosaur species has been nicknamed the "chicken from hell" after its bird-like appearance.
- Earliest Bone Marrow Found In 370-Million-Year-Old Fish
March 19 2014 2:15 PM
The earliest evidence of bone marrow was discovered in an extinct ancient fish known as a Eusthenopteron that lived 370 million years ago.
- When Will Hekla Erupt? Surface Swelling Spotted On North Side Of Iceland Volcano
March 19 2014 10:55 AM
Once of Iceland's most active volcanoes may erupt soon, according to a University of Iceland geologist.
- When Did Chickens Cross The Pacific Ocean?
March 18 2014 5:04 PM
A new study that sequenced DNA found in ancient chicken bones suggests early Polynesian people did not reach South America before European explorers.
- Giant ‘Fireball’ Seen Over Canadian Maritimes
March 18 2014 2:19 PM
A fireball was spotted over the Canadian provinces of Nova Scotia and Quebec early Tuesday morning sparking a social media firestorm of what the object was.
- Waves Spotted On Titan? Cassini Images Suggest Saturn’s Largest Moon ‘May Be Beginning To Stir’
March 18 2014 10:45 AM
Planetary scientists believe they have spotted waves on Saturn's largest moon.
- Sorry, Blarney Stone Has ‘Nothing To Do’ With Stonehenge
March 17 2014 3:47 PM
Theories surrounding the legendary Blarney Stone in Ireland have been debunked thanks to new research from the University of Glasgow.
- Antarctic Moss Gets Revived After 1,500 Years Trapped In Permafrost
March 17 2014 2:51 PM
Ancient moss found in Antarctic permafrost was regrown in a new study conducted by researchers from the British Antarctic Survey and Reading University.
- Five New Armored Spider Species Discovered Found In Chinese Caves
March 17 2014 12:52 PM
Five new armored spider species were discovered in the South China Karst, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, a new study reports.
- 25 Bits Of Wisdom To Share On St. Patrick's Day
March 16 2014 1:59 PM
A handy list of Irish quotes, blessings and toasts to share on the holiday.
- Purim 2014: When Does The Jewish Holiday Start And 5 Facts To Know
March 14 2014 12:59 PM
The Jewish holiday of Purim begins on the evening of March 15 and ends at sundown on March 16.
- 70 Million-Year-Old Pygmy Dinosaur Discovered In Alaska
March 13 2014 12:41 PM
Fossils belonging to a previously unidentified 70 million-year-old dinosaur were discovered in Alaska. The new species, Nanuqsaurus hoglundi, is a smaller version of a T. rex.
- 15-Year-Old Suspended After School Says Hand Gesture Represented Gang Sign
March 12 2014 2:27 PM
A photo taken of a 15-year-old Mississippi high school student led to his suspension for allegedly holding up a gang sign.
- New Ancient Crocodile Species Discovered, ‘Button Tooth Crocodile’ Identified By ‘Sheer Serendipity’ [PHOTO]
March 12 2014 11:04 AM
Two 126 million-year-old fossils found in the Isle of Wight belong to a previously unidentified crocodile species.